It’s been a hot minute since Kaytranada gave us a meaty offering following the 2016 release of his debut 99.9% album. But it seems the return of his thick rubberband basslines, euphorically drippy synths, snappy percussion, and his characteristic entourage of vocal-heavy features is right around the corner. Just after announcing the merch for his forthcoming album BUBBA, Montréal super-producer Kaytranda has now shared the album’s full details alongside the project’s lead single, “10%” featuring Kali Uchis.
In total, BUBBA will feature 17 tracks that span 50-minutes, tapping a stacked list of cameos from Pharrell, Mick Jenkins, Tinashe, Estelle, Charlotte Day Wilson, GoldLink, SiR, Masego, Iman Omari, and more. The new LP arrives this Friday, December 13, via RCA.
You can listen to “10%” and peep the full tracklist for BUBBA below.
For more new music, Pusha T just made a baby announcement with a freestyle over “Follow God.”
1. DO IT
2. 2 the Music [ft. Iman Omari]
3. Go DJ [ft. SiR]
4. Gray Area [ft. Mick Jenkins]
5. Puff Lah
6. 10% [ft. Kali Uchis]
7. Need It [ft. Masego]
8. Taste [ft. VanJess]
9. Oh No [ft. Estelle]
10. What You Need [ft. Charlotte Day Wilson]
11. Vex Oh [ft. GoldLink, Eight9Fly and ARI PenSmith]
12. Scared to Death
13. Freefall [ft. Durand Bernard]
14. Culture [ft. Teedra Moses]
15. The Worst in Me [ft. Tinashe]
16. September 21
17. Midsection [ft. Pharrell Williams]
View this post on Instagram