Following Sony’s PlayStation 4 Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, Microsoft has now announced its own Black Friday specials for the Xbox this year. There are several deals for consoles where customers can receive up to $150 USD off any Xbox One/Xbox One X system with bundles, including the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition that comes with Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Fortnite Battle Royale.
United States customers can also grab an upgrade option for Xbox’s upcoming Project Scarlett console next year when purchasing an Xbox One X, Xbox One S or Xbox One S All-Digital Edition. Each also comes with 24-months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for as little as $19.99 USD per month. There are also deals for titles like Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4, and Sea of Thieves.
Check out the deals below, and find out why Nintendo may not have any deals for Black Friday this year.
Official Black Friday 2019 Xbox One Deals
- Up to $150 off Xbox One devices/Xbox One X bundles for $349.99 USD.
- $100 USD off any Xbox One S bundle, including the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition for just $149.99 USD.
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition comes bundled with Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Up to $20 off select Xbox Wireless Controllers
- Starting November 14, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will cost $1 USD for the user’s first three months.
- Up to $150 off Xbox One devices from 11/24 – 12/2, including any Xbox One X bundle for $349.99.
- Up to 50% off Xbox Game Studios titles from November 24 – December 2:
- Gears 5 for 33% off
- Forza Horizon 4 for 50% off
- Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition for 50% off
- State of Decay 2 for 50% off
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice for 50% off
Gold or Ultimate member? Early Access to our #BlackFriday digital game deals starts… NOW!
✅ Save up to 65% on the biggest games
✅ Get up to 10% bonus savings
✅ Early access from today
— Xbox (@Xbox) November 21, 2019