While specifics regarding what factor(s) determined the list are limited to “the most wanted styles of the year by the U.S. SNKRS community,” it is fair to assume Nike based it off of total entries for the pairs. Unsurprisingly, seven were collaborative launches with three appearances on the list from Travis Scott. A 50/50 split between Nike and Jordan Brand releases was spearheaded by a total of four Air Jordan 1s. Check out the list below alongside the pairs’ original stories.
- Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Reverse Mocha”
- Concepts x Nike SB Dunk Low “Orange Lobster”
- Off-White™ x Nike Air Force 1 Low “Brooklyn”
- Travis Scott x Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Black Phantom”
- Air Jordan 1 High OG “Lost & Found”
- Union LA x Nike Dunk Low “Argon”
- A Ma Maniére x Air Jordan 4
- Travis Scott x Nike Air Max 1 “Baroque Brown”
- Nike Dunk Low “Jackie Robinson”
- Air Jordan 1 High ‘85 “Georgetown”
Which of these 10 did you try to cop? Let us know below and may good luck be on everyone’s side for 2023’s Nike SNKRS releases.