Coming to the aid of those staying safe at home during this period of social distancing and quarantine, Marvel has now announced that it will be giving away a month of free access to some of its most iconic comic books and arcs through its Marvel Unlimited subscription service. “Fans who are social distancing will be able to escape into the Marvel Universe and revisit their favorite stories from a curated selection of complete story arcs – completely free – on Marvel Unlimited, starting Thursday, April 2 until Monday, May 4,” says the company.
The list of comic book stories include:
- Avengers vs. X-Men
- Civil War
- Amazing Spider-Man: Red Goblin
- Black Panther Vol. 1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- Thanos Wins by Donny Cates
- X-Men Milestones: Dark Phoenix Saga
- Avengers: Kree/Skrull War
- Avengers Vol. 1: The Final Host by Jason Aaron
- Fantastic Four Vol. 1: Fourever
- Black Widow Vol. 1: S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Most Wanted
- Captain America: Winter Soldier Ultimate
- Captain Marvel Vol. 1: Higher, Further, Faster, More
To access these comic books and more, simply download the Marvel Unlimited iOS or Android app, and head to the “Free Comics” category. Hoping to support local comic book shops, the company has also attached information to each series informing you where you can buy the physical copies, whether backdated, current, or future.
For more entertainment news, Disney has just announced the new release dates for the MCU’s Phase 4 titles.