PANGAIA Drops Rainbow-Hued "7 Pop Color" Sweatsuit Collection

Made from 45 percent recycled cotton.

By
Fashion
5,291 Hypes 1 Comments

After releasing 100% recyclable FLWRDWN Puffer Jackets late last year, sustainably-driven label PANGAIA returns with a collection of rainbow hued tracksuits.

Dubbed “7 Pop Color,” the range is comprised of pullover hoodies and sweatpants all dressed in matching hues of vivid red, orange, yellow, green, light blue, and violet. Each item is made from 45 percent recycled cotton (the remaining 55 percent is organic cotton), while the rich colorways are achieved using a dyeing process that saves precious resources by re-using water from the washing process.

Furthermore, each item is available in relaxed, gender-free sizing and comes packaged in compostable TIPA. Interested readers can head over to PANGAIA’s online store to purchase the hoodies for $150 USD each, while the pants retail for $120 USD each.

In related news, here are 8 sustainable grooming brands to add to your daily routine.

Read Full Article

PANGAIA “7 Pop Color” Rainbow Sweatsuits

More Details in Drops →

What to Read Next

Off-White™ Maintains Title as World's "Hottest Brand" for Q4 2019
Fashion 

Off-White™ Maintains Title as World's "Hottest Brand" for Q4 2019

Beating Gucci and Balenciaga to the top spot.

Deliveroo Is Giving Away Free Burger, Chicken Nuggets & Noodle Scented Candles for Valentine's Day
Food & Beverage

Deliveroo Is Giving Away Free Burger, Chicken Nuggets & Noodle Scented Candles for Valentine's Day

For all the food lovers out there.

Maison Margiela Adds a Veiled Twist to the Classic Slide
Footwear

Maison Margiela Adds a Veiled Twist to the Classic Slide

Offered in two colorways.


Gucci Announces Cruise 2021 Show in San Francisco
Fashion 

Gucci Announces Cruise 2021 Show in San Francisco

Describing the city “as a center of liberal activism.”

Billionaire Boys Club EU & Belgian Rapper Hamza Drop Special Collaborative Capsule
Fashion

Billionaire Boys Club EU & Belgian Rapper Hamza Drop Special Collaborative Capsule

Made in limited quantities.

Craig Green Bolsters SS20 Pieces With Bold Anatomical Prints
Fashion

Craig Green Bolsters SS20 Pieces With Bold Anatomical Prints

Artful expressions of the human form.

More ▾
 
Subscribe to our Newsletter

Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more.

By subscribing, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Help us serve you better

We appreciate your support in allowing HYPEBEAST ads, where we can share contents from the latest fashion, to those culturally relevant. In adding HYPEBEAST to your ad blocker's whitelist, ads on our sites will show while you continue to browse.

Help Support Us

We need ads to keep the lights on and to continue providing free news to our readers. We’d appreciate your support by whitelisting HYPEBEAST on your ad blocker. That way you can keep reading all the great stories for free.

If you have already whitelisted us, simply refresh this page. To find out how to whitelist us, click the button below.

Back

Add Us to Whitelist

We appreciate your support in allowing HYPEBEAST ads. Most ad blockers have similar whitelisting steps and settings. If you need assistance, please contact us.

Adblock Plus

  1. Click on the red ABP icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
  2. Click “Enabled on this site” to disable ad blocking for the current site. In Firefox click “disable on HYPEBEAST”.
  3. Refresh the HYPEBEAST page that you were viewing.

Adblock

  1. Click the AdBlock hand icon.
  2. Click “Don’t run on pages on this domain”.
  3. A new “Don’t run AdBlock on…” dialog may be displayed in the middle of the screen.
  4. Move the “Site” slider to the right. After that, click “Exclude”.
  5. Refresh the HYPEBEAST page that you were viewing.

uBlock

  1. Click the uBlock icon.
  2. Click the large blue “power” button in the menu that appears to whitelist the current website.
  3. Reload the HYPEBEAST page that you were viewing.

Firefox Browser

Firefox Tracking Protection may activate our whitelist notice, which can be disabled temporarily for a browsing session by clicking the shield icon in the URL bar and following the instructions.

Disconnect

  1. Click the Disconnect icon.
  2. Click “Whitelist site”.
  3. Refresh the HYPEBEAST page that you were viewing.