Mark Ronson links with fast-rising star King Princess for a new track titled “Pieces of Us.” This is the fifth track off his highly anticipated fifth studio album, Late Night Feelings, out June 21 via RCA Records. The previously released songs were “Find U Again” featuring Camila Cabello, “Don’t Leave Me Lonely” featuring YEBBA, “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” featuring Miley Cyrus and “Late Night Feelings” featuring Lykke Li.
Late Night Feelings features collaborations including Camila Cabello, Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus, YEBBA, Lykke Li, Angel Olson, King Princess, The Last Artful, Dodgr, Diana Gordon, and Ilsey. The super-producer described this album as a collection of “sad bangers.”
Find complete album tracklisting below and bump “Pieces of Us” above.
Late Night Feelings Track Listing
- “Late Night Prelude”
- “Late Night Feelings” (feat. Lykke Li)
- “Find U Again” (feat. Camila Cabello)
- “Pieces of Us” (feat. King Princess)
- “Knock Knock Knock” (feat. YEBBA)
- “Don’t Leave Me Lonely” (feat. YEBBA)
- “When U Went Away” (feat. YEBBA)
- “Truth” (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
- “Nothing Breaks Like A Heart” (feat. Miley Cyrus)
- “True Blue” (feat. Angel Olsen)
- “Why Hide” (feat. Diana Gordon)
- “2 AM” (feat. Lykke Li)
- “Spinning” (feat. Ilsey)
- Image Credit
- Collier Shorr
Join Our Discussions on Discord
The HYPEBEAST Discord Server is a community where conversations on cultural topics can be taken further.