Following last week’s Best Nike Collaborations poll, we found a clear winner in the ACRONYM Air Presto, although both Supreme collaborations came close. This week, we’re posing the same question — but about the Three Stripes.
Plenty of these limited edition styles are under the adidas Consortium line, a range of Three Stripes collaborations that are sold exclusively through a select number of stores worldwide. As the Consortium range is doing a world tour this year, we’ve seen plenty of retailers from around the world (think Livestock, mita sneakers, Sneakersnstuff, Solebox and many more) team up with adidas to put their own unique touch onto a popular silhouette. This fruitful relationship that adidas maintains with sneaker and apparel retailers have consistently churned out original and interesting colorways.
adidas Originals’s ongoing relationship with Kanye West and his Yeezy line is probably the most recognizable collaborative effort from the sportswear brand. Alongside the recently released Yeezy Boost 350 V2, this year also saw the release of toddler-sized 350s, a reissue of the “Pirate Black” 350s, and the 750s in “Light Gray/Gum.” Unquenchable hype for these shoes coupled with extremely limited releases, the Yeezy Boost range has seriously upped the sneaker game, and we wouldn’t be surprised if these styles reigned over all the other adidas collaborations this year.
With almost 50 different collaborations to choose from — including the Yeezy Boost line, Pharrell’s frequent partnerships, White Mountaineering’s adidas Originals creations and plenty more — which one was your favorite? Cast your vote below and let us know which ones were the most creative, and which ones fell off your radar.
What Was Your Favorite?
- Chrome Hearts x adidas Originals Stan Smith
- Undefeated x adidas Busenitz
- Wings & Horns x adidas Originals Gazelle
- Livestock x adidas Consortium Pure BOOST PK ZG
- Livestock x adidas Consortium Samba
- Parley x adidas Collaboration
- White Mountaineering x adidas Originals EQT Running Support 93
- kolor x adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged
- size? x adidas Originals Superstar 80s
- BEAUTY & YOUTH x adidas Originals Stan Smith
- Sneakers76 x adidas Consortium EQT Guidance 93
- White Mountaineering x adidas SeeULater
- Alexander Wang x adidas Originals
- Pharrell Williams x adidas Originals HU NMD Collection
- BEAMS x adidas Originals Stan Smith
- Parley x adidas Ultra Boost
- Kanye West x adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 V2
- Eason Chan x adidas Originals Tubular Radial
- mita sneakers x adidas Originals SeeULater
- Capita Snowboards x adidas Snowboarding Adi Trek Capitas
- Wings & Horns x adidas Originals ZX Flux ADV X
- Kasina x adidas Originals Superstar
- Ronnie Fieg KITH x adidas Originals Tubular Doom
- Porsche x adidas Ultra Boost
- Sneakersnstuff x adidas Ultra Boost
- Nice Kicks x adidas Originals NMD
- Kanye West x adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 350 in "Pirate Black"
- WOOD WOOD x adidas Originals Ultra Boost Pack
- White Mountaineering x adidas Originals Riviera
- White Mountaineering x adidas Originals ZX Flux
- Solebox x adidas Ultra Boost
- kolor x adidas Pure Boost ZG
- Highsnobiety x adidas Consortium Campus 80s
- Pharrell Williams x adidas Originals HU NMD
- Highsnobiety x adidas Consortium Ultra Boost
- White Mountaineering x adidas Energy Boost
- Sneakersnstuff x adidas EQT Guidance 93
- Sneakersnstuff x adidas Originals Stan Smith
- BEAUTY & YOUTH x adidas Originals Superstar 80
- Pharrell x adidas Originals "Pink Beach" Stan Smith Slip On
- Palace Skateboards x adidas Originals Pro Primeknit
- Billionaire Boys Club x adidas Originals Stan Smith
- Slam Jam Socialism x adidas Originals Tubular Nova
- Kanye West x adidas Originals Yeezy Boost 750 "Light Gray/Gum"