Coming off his latest single “Eyes On Me,” prolific Grime beatsmith-meets-MC Faze Miyake has returned with the latest track off his forthcoming project. Entitled “Classic,” the new single continues in showcasing his classic nods to stateside Trap movements, offering up hard-hitting 808s that remain entangled by the beatsmith’s classic Grime sensibilities.
Tapping co-production from JiKay, the single see’s Miyake’s melodic flow referencing everything from Reebok Classics to legendary illusionist Harry Houdini, continuing with his relatively dry humor that he often displays throughout his various socials. The track remains part of the artist’s first full-length, self-produced vocal EP, which is set to drop later this year.
You can stream “Classic” as well as view the entire tracklist for his forthcoming project below.
In case you missed it, Stormzy channels Wiley in his latest single “Wiley Flow.”
1. Foundation (produced by Faze Miyake)
2. Classic (produced by Faze Miyake & JiKay)
3. Eyes on Me (produced by Jay Youngs & Faze Miyake)
4. Walk There (produced by Faze Miyake & GP)
5. Absolute [Instrumental] (produced by Faze Miyake)
6. Goodfella (produced by Faze Miyake)
7. Gran Turismo [Instrumental] (produced by Faze Miyake)