Nordstrom and Hanes team up to drop an enormous collaboration featuring the work of various designers, brands, and cultural icons. Running from August 18 to September 24, the enormous 106-piece collection will be available online and at the physical “pop-in@Nordstrom” locations. The Hanes tee shirt proves to be the perfect canvas, shown through the designs of 37 different entities ranging from fashion labels Opening Ceremony and Juicy Couture, streetwear imprints Saturdays NYC and Vision Street Wear, and pop-culture icons such as Elvis, Michal Jackson and Muhammad Ali. The collaboration does not stop at shirts, offering Kidrobot vinyls, fidget toys. Head over to the Nordstrom web store now to cop some tees now.
– South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, California
– The Grove, Los Angeles, California
– Downtown Seattle, Seattle, Washington
– Bellevue Square, Bellevue, Washington
– NorthPark Center, Dallas, Texas
– Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois
– CF Pacific Centre, Vancouver, B.C.
– CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, Ontario