Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid and More Are Listed Amongst Forbes' 2016 Highest-Paid Models
The top-paid models combined earned approximately $154 million USD.
Although retired, Gisele Bundchen once again reigns number one on Forbes‘ annual list of the highest-paid models. The 35-year-old runway phenomenon has snagged the top spot since 2002 and vanquished her second place runner-up Adriana Lima by a whopping $20 million USD. Moreover, Kendall Jenner and Karlie Kloss tied for third place with their cool $10 million USD a piece. It was only a year ago when Jenner entered the coveted list with 16th place ranking, but a year later, the 20-year-old rose to one of the top spots on the list.
See the full rankings of this year’s highest-paid models below (in USD):
• Gisele Bundchen: $30.5 million
• Adriana Lima: $10.5 million
• Kendall Jenner and Karlie Kloss: $10 million
• Gigi Hadid and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: $9 million
• Cara Delevingne: $8.5 million
• Candice Swanepoel and Liu Wen: $7 million
• Miranda Kerr: $6 million
• Natalia Vodianova and Lara Stone: $5.5 million
• Doutzen Kroes, Kate Moss and Alessandra Ambrosio: $5 million
• Joan Smalls: $4.5 million
• Lily Aldridge, Barbara Palvin, Jasmine Tookes and Taylor Hill: $4 million
- David X Prutting/BFA/REX/Shutterstock