OFF WHITE’s latest imagery features the following look:
- A sleeveless camel coat (camel vest?) with one fastener and one button, clear. Details are the name of the game with this layering piece.
- The ever-anticipated MIDNIGHT STUDIOS collaborative 3D-glasses-colored cut and sew hoodie with retro athletic-inspired imagery—spotted on Ian Connor throughout Paris Fashion Week, naturally.
- Overlong flare pants that appear to be woven, or at the very least woven-print. Basket-weave basketball shorts are inevitably up next.
- OFF-WHITE’s Golden Goose Deluxe Brand collaborative tennis sneaker.
- Rounded out by an oversized suede leather tote bag with branded measuring tape strap.
Clearly, there are many layers at work here. This might just be the most OFF-WHITE outfit we’ve ever seen and it doesn’t even feature Virgil Abloh’s signature diagonal stripe branding.
Flip through Christina Paik’s shots above and be sure to revisit Abloh’s inaugural Paris Fashion Week runway show.