Sony Pictures Home Entertainment is set to release Spider-Man: Far From Home in digital, Blu-Ray, 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray and DVD this 2019. According to sources, the home release will feature over an hour’s worth of new content, including a brand new short film entitled Peter’s To-Do List, a behind-the-scenes look at Tom Holland’s transformation into Peter Parker, Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May and a reveal of Easter Eggs you might have missed.
Amazon is currently taking pre-orders of the home releases and customers will receive six Spider-Man digital comics from Comixology. In addition to the new content, Amazing Spider-Man by Nick Spencer Vol. 1: Back To Basics issues 1 and 2, Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 1: Into The Twilight issues 1 and 2 and Spider-Geddon issues 1 and 2 will be gifted as part of the pre-order.
Watch the trailer for Peter’s To-Do List above and take a look at all the new features available with the home release below. Spider-Man: Far From Home digital will release September 17 while its Blu-Ray, 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray and DVD follows October 1.
In other entertainment news, take a look at the first trailer for Will Smith and Martin Lawrence’s Bad Boys for Life.
- New Original Short, Peter’s To – Do – List: Peter has a few errands to run before he can leave on his class trip.Teachers’ Travel Tips: Mr. Harrington & Mr. Dell present a few tips on how to traverse the European continent.
- Stepping Up: Explore how Spider-Man was introduced in the MCU, the ways Tom Holland transformed the character of Peter Parker, and what the future holds for Spider-Man.
- Suit Up: The suit doesn’t make the hero – but it does play a big role in who they are and who they can become. This piece examines all of Peter’s different suits in the movie, and with behind the scenes footage, we see why some suits are better than others.
- Far, FAR, Far from Home: The film’s illustrious locations serve story points and establish tone, but they’re also amazing to travel to! Hear from the cast on their experiences filming on-location.
- It Takes Two: A special look at the chemistry between Jon Watts and Tom Holland.
- Fury & Hill: MCU stalwarts Cobie Smulders and Samuel L. Jackson are back as Agent Maria Hill & Nick Fury!
- The Ginter-Riva Effect: A look at the villain sub-plot and how William Ginter-Riva ties Spider-Man: Far From Home all the way back to the beginning of the MCU.
- Thank You, Mrs. Parker: A look at Marisa Tomei’s reimagining of Aunt May, from Homecoming to Far From Home.
- The Brother’s Trust: A quick look into some of the amazing work Tom Holland and his brothers have done through their charity, The Brothers Trust.
- The Jump Off: Interviews with the cast & crew take us through all of the amazing stunts of Far From Home.
- Now You See Me: We examine the evolution of Mysterio and why Jake Gyllenhaal was the perfect fit for the role.
- Stealthy Easter Eggs: Allow E.D.I.T.H. to reveal some of the hidden Easter Eggs you may have missed!
- Select Scene Pre – Vis: A side by side comparison of the Pre-Vis with the film.
- Gag Reel & Outtakes, Never-Before-Seen Alternate & Extended Scenes
- Image Credit
- JAY MAIDMENT/SONY PICTURES