Artist and producer Mark Ronson has announced his fifth studio album, Late Night Feelings, will drop on June 21st. Ahead of the debut, Ronson has released the album’s title track by the same name, “Late Night Feelings” featuring Lykke Li.
The upcoming album will feature collaborations with artists including Alicia Keys, Miley Cyrus and Camilla Cabello among others. Ronson has described the new work as a collection of “sad bangers”. Listen to the new single above and check out the album’s full track listing below.
Late Night Feelings Track Listing
- Late Night Prelude
- Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
- Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
- Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
- Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
- Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
- When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
- Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
- Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
- True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
- Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
- 2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
- Spinning (feat. Ilsey)
Join Our Discussions on Discord
The HYPEBEAST Discord Server is a community where conversations on cultural topics can be taken further.