April 16, 2006 @ 02:51 AM

Inactive

so i went to dinner tonight with my fam and my girlfriend wanted to go to one of her friends(female) party cause her friend wanted her to be there(emotional shit..her friend just broke up the day before) so i said it was cool and i would meet up with her later and as she was going to leave this big ass dumbfuck football player starts hitting on her(asking her if he can kiss her and shit) so she says no and goes to leave and the motherfucker just went right ahead an groped her..its not like she could do anything cause he's a big ass lineman and shes small(like 5'2 maybe) and no one else saw it so idk what to do about it now cause im smaller than dude and i cant call him out cause his boys are all about his size and already dont like me and dude isnt the type to fight fair so im pretty much fucked. Thing is my girl wants to go to prom and afterparties, but odds are he's gonna be at the after parties so my only choices are A. to roll with my boys to every party i go to or B. avoid parties C. beat the shit out of him while he is alone and drunk
April 16, 2006 @ 02:56 AM
dblockdosmil

either go 4 A or walk around straped with a 9 or knife
April 16, 2006 @ 07:26 AM
andysz

damn man... where are you at... i would be glad to come over there and beat the living shit out of this dude with you...i can't stand douchebag's who just don't have respect....:warn: you definately have to scare his ass somehow.... teach that mother fucker a lesson.... i don't know if beating him while he is drunk will do any good... cuz of the aftermath which may resolve if you were to go that way might not be too good,... you gotta think it through.... there has gotta be a smarter way to get to this jerk.
April 16, 2006 @ 09:58 PM
Jest

that is messed up!
April 16, 2006 @ 10:10 PM

Inactive

I paused for a second to think of an intelligent response...but to no avail. Just shank the fucker.
April 16, 2006 @ 10:21 PM
Jest

I paused for a second to think of an intelligent response...but to no avail. Just shank the fucker.

ahh haa haa, yeah that's what i wanted to say actually!!
April 17, 2006 @ 12:19 AM

Inactive

ahh haa haa, yeah that's what i wanted to say actually!!

yea there is no intellectual answer this problem i realized that last night so stabbing his ass is the only real choice
April 17, 2006 @ 07:39 AM
ZOKU

yea there is no intellectual answer this problem i realized that last night so stabbing his ass is the only real choice

*LMAO!!*

*zoku chants...* "Do it... do it... do it... do it..." :rofl:
April 17, 2006 @ 12:57 PM

Inactive

Hmmm.. This is what you do, Get yourself a nice heavy gas-blowback bb gun, no orange tip, Walk up to him all cool with your girl, Ask him if he did what he did, If he admits it says sorry, its all cool, If he begins to act like an ass, Grab the gun an pistol whip him as hard as you can, then shoot one off (gas-blowbacks are LOUD), he will run..you wait till you cant see him, then you run.. FAST. Now if you shoot someone in the face with a bb gun, It's attempted murder.. If push comes to shove shoot Below the belt.. Just my 3 cents...
April 17, 2006 @ 02:09 PM
Trend_Setter

Yeah you can go that weapon, route if homie is dat much bigger than you you proly will need, to me I'm like 150 soken wet but I got a wieght lmit of like 200-220, depending on my mood and shit I can pretty much got str8t hands wit a bama dat big cause I'm jive not right in the head so homie pretty much gonna be mad blown plus big dudes never expect for me to hit like I hit so they sleep on me, which in turns get them put to sleep.

Now being I don't know how your hands is or how hard you hit(granted my father was a professional boxer so I'm jive at a big advantage with the hands department) First off comn up to him after the fact is jive late to me, if anything you should have picked up a ketchup bottle or napkin holder and went str8t up side homies head on da spot. But if you couldn't have or din't feel like it, just go to all the parties with ya girl either with you mans and them or not. The bb gun method is cool, but personaly when people find out you fake like a bb gun was a real gun they more than likely will get more mad. Stabbing him is an option also risk to attempt murder charge or murder chagre cause you never know how a bama body reacts to getting stabbed. So if you use the knife just cuts up his arms and shit dat way you never really got to gut his ass out, or stab him in the upper back shoulder area one good time. But my best advice is just wait til homie hits on ya girl again and go str8t bizerct/crazy on his ass grab what ever solid object is close to u, chair, bottle, ash tray, trash can whatever, and go st8t at him dat way when you it's al done with even if his boys get in it, aint no one gonna fuck it you or be coming at your girl like dat no more cause people will label you as some crazy ass lil nigga who come at anybody any way.
April 17, 2006 @ 02:27 PM
endemic

learn to fight. who cares if he's bigger. don't be scared. most bigger guys like to try to intimidate. show that you aren't and he'll probably leave you alone. either that or you get jumped by the whole football team but at least you can say you aren't a pussy!
April 17, 2006 @ 03:10 PM
Tiffany Chan

or D. Stabbing his ass? (yes homo)

lol
April 17, 2006 @ 03:29 PM
Peter Suh

Confront him and see if you can get him to swing first. Then let loose. Don't use weapons. And don't wait too long.. It would be silly to walk up to him in a week.

If you get beat down.. at least you stood up for yourself and your girl.

**Edit: If he has a car, bash it razz

Whatever you do. Don't get caught :D

***Edit: My girl says create a fake myspace account and post up photoshopped homo pics of him and bodybuilders. Then email it to the principle.
April 17, 2006 @ 03:43 PM
jaythestar

Yeah you can go that weapon, route if homie is dat much bigger than you you proly will need, to me I'm like 150 soken wet but I got a wieght lmit of like 200-220, depending on my mood and shit I can pretty much got str8t hands wit a bama dat big cause I'm jive not right in the head so homie pretty much gonna be mad blown plus big dudes never expect for me to hit like I hit so they sleep on me, which in turns get them put to sleep.

yo, you must be from dc/maryland...you sound like my homeboy/old roomate
Anyway, u should have handled it on spot. Should have just snuffed the dude. then took ur lumps like a man. At least then they would know that you werent a joke. Sometimes you gotta take a beating. Now fuck all that weapon shit! Straight up, could get u killed. Step ya knuckle game up, go watch Rocky 1-4 and figure out that u are gonna do. But dont ever underestimate a big nigga. Just b/c he is big dont make him slow. The secpnd u enderstimate any body is the day your ass is gonna eat a couple of knuckle sandwiches. But anyway, are u in High School?
April 17, 2006 @ 04:09 PM

Inactive

ya, if ur in High school, chances are hes a big bitch, I havent met a big dude in my school whos ass i couldn't kick. in high schoolbeing big is usually enough to scare people so they dont really have experience fighting. If u have to confront the dude, do it in an open place with lots of people, and just call him out. If him and his boys jump you, everyone there will see he wasn't man enough to fight you one-on-one. If that doesnt work, just go nuts with a table leg or some shit, ive found its very effective.lol
April 17, 2006 @ 05:48 PM
dblockdosmil

^^^^^^^^lmfao "table leg" :rofl:
April 17, 2006 @ 09:31 PM
Jest

give us the lo down when you whup this dogs ass!
April 17, 2006 @ 09:36 PM

Inactive

^^^^^^^^lmfao "table leg" :rofl:

apparently i'm the only one whos ever snapped off a table leg and mashed someone:dance:
April 19, 2006 @ 09:15 PM

Inactive

lol...dude came up to me today and apologized for it... but im still deciding what to do my girl wants a restraining order against him
April 19, 2006 @ 09:26 PM

Inactive

Nah, Restraning Orders make you look like a punk bitch, You don't wanna look like a punk bitch right?
April 19, 2006 @ 10:42 PM

Inactive

naw man she wants the restraining order against him.. i personally would like to beat him with a table leg she just doesnt want him hear her again
April 20, 2006 @ 10:57 AM

Inactive

forget the restraining order
get your girl some mace and call it a day
let her know that whenever you are by her side you gonna protect her
dont back down always protect your girl fam
never worry about the outcome being good or bad just do it.
and dont go up to him like you gangsta just let him know calmly you cant have your girl disrepected like that.

and if he trip get some mace with the paint in it so when ur girl spray him he'll look like a crying smurf.

Please login first to reply.