Terms & Conditions
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Description of Service
- 3. Information Supplied
- 5. Editorial Control
- 6. Contest Disclaimer
- 7. Online Community Policy
- 8. General Rules of Conduct
- 9. Third-Party Websites, Advertisers or Services and User-Posted Links
- 10. Payment
- 11. Order Confirmation
- 12. Shipping Confirmation
- 13. Delivery
- 14. Returns & Exchanges
- 15. Price Changes & Stock Availability
- 16. Promotional & Store Credit Codes
- 17. Discounts, Sales & Promotions
- 18. HBX VIP Program
- 19. Gift Cards
- 20. HBX Referral Program
- 21. Sign Up Now & Get 10% Off Your First Purchase
- 22. After Sales Survey Discount
- 23. Brands Excluded from Discounts and Promotions
- 24. Copyright
- 25. Trademarks
- 26. Communications Decency Act
- 27. Revocation of Consent
- 28. Applicable Laws
- 29. Indemnification
- 30. Warranty Disclaimer
- 31. Limitation of Liability
- 32. Modifications of Terms & Conditions
- 33. Contact Information
Throughout this document, the words "HYPEBEAST," "HBX," "101 Media Lab," "us," "we," and "our," refer to us, 101 Media Lab Limited, our website, HYPEBEAST.com , or our services, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. Likewise, the words "you" and "your" refer to you, the person who is being presented with this document for your agreement.
By registering for our website as a member, you are agreeing to receive regular newsletters and marketing related emails from HYPEBEAST and HBX. Should you wish to be removed from our email list, you can unsubscribe or terminate your account at any time.
2. Description of Service¶
HYPEBEAST is an online fashion magazine and HBX is a global online retail destination for men's and women's style.
3. Information Supplied¶
When using the 101 Sites to place an order, you will provide your name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, payment information and telephone number.
In addition to providing us with the above information about yourself, you must be eighteen years of age or older, or, if a higher minimum age of contractual capacity exists in your jurisdiction, you must be at least that age. Additionally, you are not considered to be under a disability to enter into a contract with us, whether it be because of an embargo in or against your jurisdiction or any other reason.
Editors typically include images as part of their blog posts and the images that they are authorized to use includes the following:
- Images that are licensed from vendors
- Images that are supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or other purposes
- Images that are supplied by readers, with the implied representation that the person submitting the image owns the copyright in the image and the right to give it to us for use on our site
- Images that are published on photo hosting sites or other public photos sites with licenses granted under Creative Commons, with attribution in accordance with the CC license granted in each case
- Images that are commissioned by 101 Sites
- Thumbnail images of 150 x 150 pixels or less, cropped or reduced in size from the original source
- Images that are used to illustrate a newsworthy story, where the image itself tells a story
- Images used in a transformative manner, such as parody
- Images that are widely distributed that they have become part of the news
If 101 Sites receives any notice that an image is posted inappropriately, such as not keeping in line with the terms listed above, we reserve the right to remove that image.
If you think we have published an image or text that violates your copyright, we will address your concerns; however, if the image falls into one of the listed categories above and we believe that our use of the image is legitimate, we will not remove it from the site.
5. Editorial Control¶
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or review all materials posted by any users on the 101 Sites, including on the HYPEBEAST.com Forum or within our editorial comments. We reserve the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials that we believe is objectionable or violates this Agreement, the Terms & Conditions, or applicable laws or regulations. We may remove any review or comment at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such review or comment), or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
We may also impose limits on certain features, restricting your access to part or the entire website if it is believed that you may be in breach of these Terms & Conditions, any applicable laws/regulations and/or for any other reason without notice or liability to us. Furthermore, it is acknowledged and agreed that, any actions taken by us to improve the user experience of the website, including monitoring and/or reviewing all materials and subsequently editing, removing or refusing to post such materials shall not be deemed to create any duty towards you nor shall it be deemed a basis for any liability against us.
6. Contest Disclaimer¶
The maximum number of entries per person allowed during a contest period is as the contest has specified. Any attempt by a person to submit more than the stated maximum number of entries will be disqualified from participation in such contest. 101 Media Lab is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. By participating in a contest, all entrants agree to abide by these official contest rules.
The winner(s) of a contest will be selected at random from the qualifying entries and will be contacted via email within three working days following the draw. Winner(s) must contact the person detailed in the email for confirmation and their full name will appear on the relevant 101 Site. In the event that the selected winner(s) does not respond within three days, another entrant will be selected in replacement. Please note that 101 Media Lab is not responsible for the payment of any customs or duties that may be incurred by contest winner(s).
In consideration for your participation in a contest, the individual, group, organization, business, spectator, or other, does hereby release and forever discharge 101 Media Lab, and its officers, board and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, cause of actions, claim and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury including death, which hereafter may be sustained by participating in such contest.
This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof including death, as well as those now disclosed and know to exist. The provision of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages which are know or unsuspected to exist at this time, to the person executing such release, are hereby expressly waived.
It is further understood and agreed that said participation in a contest is not to be construed as an admission of any liability and acceptance of assumption of responsibility by 101 Media Lab, its officers, board and employees, jointly and severally, for all damages and expenses for which 101 Media Lab, its officers, board and employees, become liable as a result of any alleged act of the contest participant.
Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
101 Media Lab reserves the right to offer an alternative prize if any prize is not available or under special situation.
7. Online Community Policy¶
You do not have to register in order to visit the 101 Sites. To have access to certain features of the 101 Sites, though, including our HYPEBEAST.com Forum, its private messaging service and our blog comments section, users will need to create a HYPEBEAST account.
You must be at least eighteen years of age to take part in our online community.
At any time without notice, we may, at our discretion, suspend your access to HYPEBEAST, terminate your HYPEBEAST account or remove your user content from any part of our website.
The HYPEBEAST Forum is a public place intended for entertainment, learning, and interacting with like-minded individuals. We are not responsible for any decisions you make based on something you read on the HYPEBEAST Forum.
When you post any comments or other material on our websites, in our Forum, our comments sections or elsewhere, you agree to the following:
- You must have the right to submit anything you post.
- If non-original content is included in your posting, you must obtain permission from the content owner and retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the materials.
- You must not post anything that is defamatory, slanderous, obscene, pornographic, violent, hateful, racist, harassing, fraudulent or otherwise illegal and/or objectionable. We have the sole right to determine what is objectionable.
- You must not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary right of any other party.
- You must not disrespect fellow HYPEBEAST members, including by harassment, threats, bullying, trolling, or any form of discrimination and bigotry.
- You must not post anything that may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you or any person.
- You must not post anything that seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or by posting any child pornography or sexually suggestive content involving minors.
- You must not post anything that violates any applicable law, foreign or domestic.
- You must not post any links to content which would, if posted on our own website, violate these Terms & Conditions.
- You must not engage in unsolicited or unauthorized marketing or promotional activities, whether commercial or non-commercial, or any other form of solicitation, on our Forum or through its private messaging service, or on our blog comments section, or anywhere else on the 101 Sites.
- You may not use any material from the 101 Sites, or post any material, in a manner that attributes a false or misleading statement to, or implies a false endorsement by, HYPEBEAST or related parties.
- You must not collect, harvest or post anyone’s sensitive personal information that relates to that person’s real world or online identity including phone numbers, names, physical addresses, IP addresses, email addresses and social media profiles. Any personal information posted about yourself is at your own risk, which we highly discourage.
- You may not spam the 101 Sites, including the HYPEBEAST Forum and comments sections, with any embedded graphics, photographs, images, video, audio, chain letters or other material that we deem to be junk or spam.
- You must not provide any content that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
We do not expressly or implicitly endorse any user content submitted by users to the HYPEBEAST community. We take no responsibility for the content or share any views or statements expressed by any users on the 101 Sites, the HYPEBEAST Forum or within our editorial comments.
You are solely responsible for your own user content and the consequences of submitting your user content to the 101 Sites. We do not guarantee any confidentiality regarding the user content you submit.
By submitting user content, you hereby grant us (and our successors and affiliates) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform your user content, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of your user content in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. You also hereby grant each user of the website a non-exclusive license to access your user content through the website.
8. General Rules of Conduct¶
In addition to the requirements of our Online Community Policy above, as a part of using the 101 Sites, you must not:
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise threaten or actually harm the security of our systems or those of our users.
- Use any automated or non-automated means to access, copy or distribute any portion of the website or collect any information from the website, including without limitation, the use of so-called “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers”, etc.
- Infringe on the intellectual property rights of anyone.
- Do anything that infringes on the rights of us or a third party.
- Create more than one account, use another person’s account, or allow another person to use your account.
- Advertise on our website without our permission.
- Impersonate another person or organization.
We reserve the right to terminate our service to you for reasons other than those listed here. We may terminate your account without explanation.
9. Third-Party Websites, Advertisers or Services and User-Posted Links¶
You may pay for our services using Paypal. When providing credit card information, the credit card must be your own. If the credit card does not belong to you, you must have permission from the accountholder to use their card for your transactions.
We do not accept personal checks, money orders or direct bank transfers. Please note, items will not be shipped until the transaction has been cleared.
Any use of fraudulent chargebacks simply to get free merchandise is not only strictly prohibited, but also criminal fraud, and will be dealt with by reporting such chargebacks to your local police department and a credit bureau, as well as referring the matter to a court of competent jurisdiction.
11. Order Confirmation¶
An email confirmation will be sent once payment has been received. Once the order has been confirmed, the item(s) will be processed, packed and shipped out and as such, it will not be possible to cancel your order. In the event that you opt to cancel the order after delivery, you agree that the associated delivery charges will be deducted from your payment before making any refund by us.
12. Shipping Confirmation¶
Once your order has been dispatched, shipping confirmation email will be sent. Please keep this email as a reference as it will also include your order tracking number, carrier and instructions on how to track your package.
Please refer to our 'Delivery' page.
14. Returns & Exchanges¶
Please refer to our 'Returns & Exchanges' page.
15. Price Changes & Stock Availability¶
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
While we endeavor to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information, occasionally ordered items may not be available as listed.
In the case that part of your order is unavailable or out of stock, the item(s) will be cancelled from the order with notification and where applicable, a refund shall be applied for the cost of the regarding item(s).
HBX ensures that all our product descriptions and prices are up-to-date and as accurate as possible. However, in few cases, pricing errors may occur with our listings. Should we discover a pricing error while processing your order and payment, we will immediately rectify the problem before cancelling and refunding you for your order. We will also make sure to inform you about the error with your order as soon as possible.
Exchange Rate: If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in US Dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
16. Promotional & Store Credit Codes¶
Where a promotional code is required for an offer or discounted price, the code should be entered during the checkout process.
Customers should take care when entering codes, checking that the offer/credit has been applied. Should you find that the code is unapplicable or invalid, please refer to the specific conditions for the code as the promotion may have already expired. Should you have difficulty in applying store credit to your order, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
17. Discounts, Sales & Promotions¶
From time to time, HBX may offer discounts and/or promotions. Discount, sales and/or promotional offers and prices are only applicable when checking out whilst the offer is still valid. Time restrictions will be stated where applicable. Please note that certain brands are excluded from all sales and promotions and certain restrictions apply. HBX reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate these offers at an earlier date without prior notice. For those who purchased over 24 hours before the sale, price adjustments will not be made. For those who purchased within 24 hours, we can refund the discount being offered at the time.
Orders made 7 days prior to sale and promotion periods may be eligible for a price match. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on eligibility.
18. HBX VIP Program¶
1. General Program Terms and Conditions
As a registered customer and/or user, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions below for our HBX VIP Program.
All registered users are automatically enrolled to qualify for a HBX VIP Membership.
Our system will keep track of all your purchase records, from the start of this program, to ensure that all your rewards points are valid towards the program, please take note of the following:
- Ensure you are a registered customer. New customers can register click here here.
- Ensure you are logged in when placing your order to receive (rewards points).
- Make sure your order does not include any sale/discounted or promotion items.
- If you meet the requirements for the program, but did not acquire any membership confirmation, please contact us (quoting your order number).
To be qualified for a HBX VIP Membership:
- Only Regular Priced Items are counted towards your rewards rewards points.
- Sale Items are not counted towards your rewards points. Discounted and/or other promotions are not counted towards your rewards rewards points.
- Shipping Fee is not counted towards your rewards points.
- HBX VIP membership is non-transferable.
Brands Excluded from HBX VIP Membership Discount:
11 By Boris Bidjan Saberi, ACRONYM, adidas Originals, Buddy, DSPTCH, Hender Scheme, Herschel Supply Co., Jason Markk, Lexdray, MARC JACOBS, Master & Dynamic, NATIVE UNION, Paul Smith, retaW, STONE ISLAND, THOM BROWNE, TSOVET.
- Items that are considered oversized or overweight may require additional shipping fees, which are calculated during the check-out process. Oversized/overweight items are not eligible for free shipping.
2. If You Want to Upgrade:
From SILVER to GOLD: Spend an additional $500 within 6 months from the date you became a SILVER member to upgrade to GOLD.
From GOLD to BLACK: Spend an additional $2,500 within 6 months from the date you became a GOLD member to upgrade to BLACK.
Qualifying spend to maintain status or upgrade to next tier will be accumulated for 12 months from the month of card issuance or date of status upgrade/renewal.
Sale, Discounted and/or other Promotion items are not counted towards the upgrade/ renewal.
HBX may, in its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify the HBX VIP Program rules, regulations, benefits, eligibility for membership, or any other feature of the program or may terminate the program at any time in its sole discretion, without prior notice. HBX reserves the right to make the final decision on all disputes.
Countries Eligible for Free Shipping Promotion: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Cambodia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, Norway, Philippines, Puerto Rico, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City.
19. Gift Cards¶
Gift cards are non-transferable and may not be cancelled, returned or refunded.
Gift cards may not be used in conjunction with another gift card in each order.
Please make sure you have entered a valid email address of the recipient as we are not responsible for Gift Cards that are lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
20. HBX Referral Program¶
Refer us to your friends and they'll get 10% off their first order. In addition, you'll receive 20% commission for their first purchase. Visit http://hbx.com/referral to start inviting your friends!
1. Inviting Friends and Earning Referral Commission:
- Register with us and download our HBX app to receive a unique referral ID code. The code will be sent to your email once your registration is completed.
- Share your referral code with friend(s) and they will get 10% off their first order (note: they must be new customers).
- Once your friend(s) place their order, you will receive a credit worth 20% of their order. The credit can be found in your HBX account and is valid for 90 days from the date your friend(s) placed their order.
- There is no limit to the amount of Referral Commission you can accrue into your account.
- If two people refer the same friend, the commission will only be applied to the referrer whose code was used.
- This offer is limited to one referral and email address per friend. Friends who register using multiple accounts or email addresses will be subject to account termination and all corresponding discounts, credits and commissions will be canceled.
2. Spending Referral Commission:
- Referral Commission may only be spent on purchases with conditional products including full priced, sale, shipping, and special products.
- Referral Commission cannot be used to buy gift cards and marketplace items. Free shipping does not apply when spending Referral Commission.
- Your Referral Commission will be applied automatically to eligible products during checkout. The first commission credit to expire will be applied first.
- Referral Commission cannot be used in conjunction with other coupon codes or discounts available.
- Referral Commission is restricted from certain brands.
- HBX reserves the right to cancel your Referral Credits if it determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these terms through fraudulent or misleading referral activity (for example, by inviting fake people to join, using false names, using multiple email accounts or email addresses, impersonating another person or otherwise providing false or misleading information to us) or if we terminate your account for any reason. You may also be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law.
For any disputes, HBX reserves the right to make the final decision.
21. Sign Up Now & Get 10% Off Your First Purchase¶
- Discount can be applied to regular priced items only.
- Certain brands are excluded.
- Certain restrictions may apply.
- Coupon codes and discounts may not be used in conjunction in each order.
- Upon refund of items, 10% will be deducted from the total refund amount.
22. After Sales Survey Discount¶
- Validate for 12 months
- Discount can be applied to regular priced items only.
- Certain brands are excluded.
- Certain restrictions may apply.
- Coupon codes and discounts may not be used in conjunction in each order.
23. Brands Excluded from Discounts and Promotions¶
11 By Boris Bidjan Saberi, ACRONYM, adidas, buddy, Dominans Stravan, DSPTCH, Hender Scheme, Herschel Supply Co., Jason Markk, Jordan Brand, KENZO, LEXDRAY, MARC JACOBS, Master & Dynamic, Native Union, Paul Smith, retaW, Rick Owens, STONE ISLAND, THOM BROWNE, TSOVET, Marketplace Products.
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our website, or our website itself, including text, graphics, illustrations, logos, button icons, images, audio, video and music, and the selection and layout of such content, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, a prohibition on aggregating product information reviews and forum content made available on our website.
"HBX" is a trademark used by us, 101 Media Lab Limited, to uniquely identify our website, business, and service. You agree not to use any of our trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos anywhere without our prior written consent. Additionally, you agree not to use our trade dress, or copy the look and feel of our website or its design, without our prior written consent. You agree that this paragraph goes beyond the governing law on intellectual property law, and includes prohibitions on any competition that violates the provisions of this paragraph.
26. Communications Decency Act¶
As we are located in Hong Kong, we have certain defenses available to us for liability for defamation posted on our website by third parties, such as in our forums or on our blog. We recommend that you review the decision of the High Court of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Court of First Instance in the case of Oriental Press Group Ltd. and Another v. Fevaworks Solutions Ltd. Specifically, the law in Hong Kong is that we are a "subordinate distributor" and not automatically liable for the defamatory material of another who posts on our website.
Our Online Community Policy (described above) prohibits defamation from being published on our website. In order to complain about defamatory material on our website, please notify us with full details of where the defamation is located on our website (provide us with the URL), your name, and an explanation of how the material is defamatory. We will respond within a reasonable timeframe and, if it appears that there are grounds to believe the material is defamatory, we will remove it. You may send your request to email@example.com.
Special Note to American Users
Please note that if you are thinking of suing us in the United States, Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act prohibits you from holding us liable for the comments of a third party. Additionally, the SPEECH Act prohibits you from enforcing in the United States any judgments obtained against us in a Hong Kong court for a third party’s defamatory statements, and if you attempted to sue us in a Hong Kong court for the actions of a third party our lawyers would make a motion in the U.S. courts where your deposition is to be taken to prevent such a deposition from occurring. Therefore, we stress the importance of following the proper Hong Kong notification procedure as described above.
27. Revocation of Consent¶
Where 101 Media Lab Limited has given prior written consent for your use of our protected material in accordance with our above “Copyright” and “Trademarks” provisions, we may revoke that consent at any time. If we so request, we may require that you immediately take action to remove from circulation, display, publication, or other dissemination, any of the marks, copyrighted content, or other materials that we previously consented for you to use.
28. Applicable Laws¶
The 101 Sites (excluding linked sites) are controlled by 101 Media Lab Ltd., from its offices within Hong Kong SAR. By accessing to the 101 Sites, you and 101 Media Lab Ltd. agree that the statutes and laws of Hong Kong SAR, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of the 101 Sites. Those who choose to access the 101 Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 101 Media Lab Ltd. and our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) that: (i) arise from your activities on the website; (ii) assert a violation by you of any term of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) assert that any user content you submitted to the website violates any law or infringes any third party right, including any intellectual property or privacy rights; or (iv) any breach of our General Rules of Conduct or our Online Community Policy as detailed above. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the website.
30. Warranty Disclaimer¶
We provide this website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use the website at your own risk. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY THAT MIGHT ARISE UNDER ANY LAW. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representation or warranties (i) that the website will be permitted in your jurisdiction; (ii) that the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) concerning any third party’s use of user content that you submit; or (iv) concerning any user content submitted by any other user.
31. Limitation of Liability¶
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE LAW: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT ACTIVELY SCREEN BLOG COMMENTS AND FORUM POSTS BEFORE THEY ARE UPLOADED TO OUR WEBSITE BY THIRD PARTIES AND, WHETHER OR NOT WE WOULD OTHERWISE NORMALLY BE HELD LIABLE FOR SUCH WORDS UNDER THE LAWS OF HONG KONG OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
THE WEBSITE IS OFFERED BY US FROM OUR FACILITIES IN HONG KONG. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS. THOSE WHO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO SO AT THEIR OWN VOLITION AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAW.
32. Modifications of Terms & Conditions¶
We may, in our sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time. Once changes are posted, these changes become effective immediately and if you use the website after they become effective, it will signify your agreement to be bound by such modifications or revisions. These Terms & Conditions cannot be changed or terminated orally. You should check back regularly and review the terms and conditions of this agreement so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you and the terms and conditions of your agreement with us. The bottom of this Terms & Conditions page will explicitly state the “Last Updated Date”, which should indicate to you the Terms & Conditions that are currently in effect.
33. Contact Information¶
If you have any questions, concerns or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact the editor of HYPEBEAST by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated Date: June 8th, 2016