Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 30, 2014 @ 09:42 PM
THiZZ

Lots of things I had a hard time believing in your story though. Asian girl from Ktown bar goes home with Hispanic man? You actually having your own place to go back to? Your kitchen actually having shit in it for hoes to make your breakfast? Some asian bitch paying for your shit?
I've never been to cali so I don't understand the levels to your racism, but what's hard to believe?   Up where I'm at asians and latinos mingle all the time. Have cute babies and all that.   Cali seems mad segregated. 
It is to a certain degree depending on what city your in. There's a lot of races that won't date outside their own because their parents/family will disapprove. There are a few that go against this but for the most part it's just the way it is especially in SoCal. Doesn't mean they don't try and get it in on the low but they almost always try to hide it in public...
April 30, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
highandbry

does her name start with a j?
April 30, 2014 @ 10:38 PM
carloz1989

does her name start with a j?

Lol no. And I def dont think racism exists in SoCal. I've fucked around and dated broads from all different ethnicities. Black, asian, white. Only bitches I wont fuck with are Indians. Poo Tang smelling like curry. Anyways broad just hit me up that shes landing in tonight from the bahamas and dont want to sleep alone. She wants that D, but bitch has had all kinds of old man D all week. Dont know how I feel bout that...
April 30, 2014 @ 10:39 PM
carloz1989

And I'd post her pix, but I know some of you bitch ass niggas gonna google image her ass then start blowing her up on FB and IG saying dis nigga on HB shitting on you. Guys gone fuck up my free pussy.
April 30, 2014 @ 10:39 PM
carloz1989

And I'd post her pix, but I know some of you bitch ass niggas gonna google image her ass then start blowing her up on FB and IG saying dis nigga on HB shitting on you. Guys gone fuck up my free pussy.
April 30, 2014 @ 10:57 PM
Skayyboard

quit boostin bruh you don't gotta flex for hb

Please login first to reply.