Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 8, 2014 @ 03:13 AM
blackclits

Honestly, if it came down to it, I would my niggas. I'd sleep one real quick, especially if they asking me to, or startin' shit. 
April 8, 2014 @ 03:15 AM
oneallah

hoes got std's breh
im not talking aids, im talking shit you can get just by a little kissing
plus before you that hoe prbly sucked maddd dicks

can someone explain the mindset of hoes and why they become sluts sleeping with guys every night, cheating, sucking dudes off, etc.
daddy issues? attention issues? what is it?

inb4 i got hurt by a hoe, i didnt, just want to know cuz i watch alot of jerry springer
April 8, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
Samrai

how many guys does a girl have to fuck to be a hoe though? a lot of girls got numbers but aint hoes

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

April 8, 2014 @ 03:23 AM
oneallah

which is also interesting, 

how about we make this a topic on its own in this thread,
what would you consider a girl doing to be a hoe?
April 8, 2014 @ 03:24 AM
blackclits

My nigga, I'm talking about knocking a bitch. Sleepin' hoes my nigga. Ike Turner status my nigga.

But mother fuck an STD my nigga, I ain't about that shit. My dick is clean, I only hit thots who are fresh to the game. I bust inside as much as I can though, hopin' one of these bitches gets pregnant. Then the ski mask comes on my nigga. 
April 8, 2014 @ 03:30 AM
suparise71

hoes got std's breh

can someone explain the mindset of hoes and why they become sluts sleeping with guys every night, cheating, sucking dudes off, etc.

inb4 i got hurt by a hoe, i didnt, just want to know cuz i watch alot of jerry springer
Normally its either to do with, Dad issues, bad parenting, or if they have been raped or sexually abused when they were younger and this all causes insecurity, feeling not wanted. 

They normally do it for attention and when a niggas pine over them, they feel above, but really dudes just see them ass fuck and chucks and thats the sad part is that these girls dont actually like being a hoe theyre just confused mentally because they have nether been taught that as a girl they are a trophy and there can only be one to win it.

its like that saying "a key that can open many locks is good, but a lock that can be opened by many keys are bad"

You can turn a hoe into a housewife, but in the process your gunna get hurt badly but its pain and gain

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

April 8, 2014 @ 03:36 AM
blackice445

Of course you want to knock some sense into some of these ruthless disrespectful females, but you can't. You have to control your anger and keep your composure. My advice is to get with a woman who has respect for people. They most likely won't test you and you won't get the urge to sleep them.
April 8, 2014 @ 03:48 AM
PinoyAko

hoes got std's breh

No they don't

Sex workers are "cleaner" than average girls since they get tested almost every other week

The more sex a girl has, that doesn't mean she's more likely to have STD's if she's careful, gets tested and uses condoms. 
April 8, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
DirtbagZack

I dead ass though this thread was about sleepin with hoes

whatever

April 8, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
DirtbagZack

I dead ass though this thread was about sleepin with hoes

whatever

April 8, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
Sentimental

I slept a hoe once but when I woke up she took all my stuff

Fuck Off.