Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 10, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
*ER!C

Anthony Bourdain offered the best insight into Japan that I've heard. He preaches at 40:55 if you wanna know what i mean.

Othello, how are the girls over there.  Are they open to talking to Westerners or are they mad shy and awkward.  I need to know, cuz I'm not trynna pay for some pussy over there.. (but i will if i have to lol)
If you're white, You are a God. you aint gotta have no kinda swag, style, steez. you can be the geekiest, nerdiest looking/being white boy and still pull girls. sometimes they'll come up to you. i've met some godamn geeks and they tell me that on several occasions Japanese women have come up to them in the streets and say they want to have half white babies with them.

Me, I'm black.. I haven't been in the country too long to really say. I've only been here for a few weeks but I get looks, especially from hip hop, reggae, hipster, and supreme type of girls (Which I like). I've haven't been clubbin or out to bars or yet cuz i've been busy with work and training. I dont speak that much Japanese yet. I'm not in Tokyo. I'm in a smallish town. I'm optimistic 
word up bro, thanks for the answer . . hold it down for the brothas out there my nigga

keep us updated! lol
December 10, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
Vancouver

99%shit droppin his 1% of truth
If you don't have any reasons to back up your claims, don't chime in. If you do, feel free to contribute.
the fuck outta here i was agreeing with u

back to your 99%shit i see
December 11, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
99%Shit

My mistake, du. Wasn't seeing it as adding up to 100%, misinterp-derped.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 11, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
mikeezy

exclusive box logo shit will get you ass over here. white dudes and foreigners are not worshipped like gods in tokyo but around military bases they will be if they got the right rank/make paper. if you go to a completely "hip-hop" club like bayside in yokohama, you're black and got some swag kid steez, you'll get ass easy. tokyo is so big, and there's so many other people that aren't japanese residing there.
December 11, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
nat turner

can yall recommend anywhere to stay in tokyo...affordable..the weekend before new years? 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

December 11, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
Fudge Willi

I Want The Tokyo Experience....

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

December 11, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
aWizard

I loved living in Japan. Spent 11 years there with my parents in the military. I'm in the airforce now and trying to go back. Get away from the base often and in the cities like I was doing right after I graduated.
December 11, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
Niggasaurus Rex

I wanna go to Japan to find my waifu
December 13, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
majdob

This is how they sleep at night 
December 13, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
Juki

Anthony Bourdain offered the best insight into Japan that I've heard. He preaches at 40:55 if you wanna know what i mean.

Othello, how are the girls over there.  Are they open to talking to Westerners or are they mad shy and awkward.  I need to know, cuz I'm not trynna pay for some pussy over there.. (but i will if i have to lol)
If you're white, You are a God. you aint gotta have no kinda swag, style, steez. you can be the geekiest, nerdiest looking/being white boy and still pull girls. sometimes they'll come up to you. i've met some godamn geeks and they tell me that on several occasions Japanese women have come up to them in the streets and say they want to have half white babies with them.

Me, I'm black.. I haven't been in the country too long to really say. I've only been here for a few weeks but I get looks, especially from hip hop, reggae, hipster, and supreme type of girls (Which I like). I've haven't been clubbin or out to bars or yet cuz i've been busy with work and training. I dont speak that much Japanese yet. I'm not in Tokyo. I'm in a smallish town. I'm optimistic 
Why didn't your program put you in Tokyo? Who are you teaching with. I always thought about goin there or Korea after college just to travel/teach but not if I'm not in a big city.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 13, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
flu

Cant wait till I get there. Study abroad is going to make it happen! 

WTB: Supreme Quilted Satin Bomber Sz: Med.

December 13, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
backlikethat

really considering teaching engl in japan or korea after i graduate
December 13, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
isthistobe

exclusive box logo shit will get you ass over here. white dudes and foreigners are not worshipped like gods in tokyo but around military bases they will be if they got the right rank/make paper. if you go to a completely "hip-hop" club like bayside in yokohama, you're black and got some swag kid steez, you'll get ass easy. tokyo is so big, and there's so many other people that aren't japanese residing there.

This, your black and in Tokyo roppongi you got pull.. Usually the same bitches get ran through by military dudes that just want to get married for US papers 
December 13, 2013 @ 09:27 AM
nat turner

Why didn't your program put you in Tokyo? Who are you teaching with. I always thought about goin there or Korea after college just to travel/teach but not if I'm not in a big city.
because they don't have locations in Tokyo. they have schools outside of tokyo, and you can put in a preference there but that doesn't mean you'll get it. but it's kinda like they'll put you wherever you're needed. I'm sure I'll live in either Osaka or Tokyo next year. There are plenty of jobs once you get a visa. I have to save up enough before I move to a different job. plus my job is super easy.

I taught in Seoul, Korea, but I prefer Japan to Korea. I think Japan is x 10 better. Korea has better food but the activities, sub cultures, and music makes Japan a lot cooler. Koreans are very ethnocentric and it's hard to find anything outside of k-pop....there are a few things but not as big as I wish. plus every city and town is pretty much exactly the same.

December 13, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
waffle999

japanese prostitute only for local people sad
December 13, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
Juki

because they don't have locations in Tokyo. they have schools outside of tokyo, and you can put in a preference there but that doesn't mean you'll get it. but it's kinda like they'll put you wherever you're needed. I'm sure I'll live in either Osaka or Tokyo next year. There are plenty of jobs once you get a visa. I have to save up enough before I move to a different job. plus my job is super easy.

I taught in Seoul, Korea, but I prefer Japan to Korea. I think Japan is x 10 better. Korea has better food but the activities, sub cultures, and music makes Japan a lot cooler. Koreans are very ethnocentric and it's hard to find anything outside of k-pop....there are a few things but not as big as I wish. plus every city and town is pretty much exactly the same.
I always heard Korea was better. Less extreme culturally I guess, but more boring than Japan like you say. Where were you in Korea?

In Japan, what company are you with  thats "super easy" cause I need to know. It can't be "Jet". And whats the money like?

Sounds like you personally like it in Asia. I can't see my self being there over 1 year. It just doesn't seem that diverse culturally as the US.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

December 15, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
nat turner

I always heard Korea was better. Less extreme culturally I guess, but more boring than Japan like you say. Where were you in Korea?

In Japan, what company are you with  thats "super easy" cause I need to know. It can't be "Jet". And whats the money like?

Sounds like you personally like it in Asia. I can't see my self being there over 1 year. It just doesn't seem that diverse culturally as the US.
I was in Seoul (biggest city there)

the company is called ittti japan

I did one yr in korea. im gon do 1 maybe 2 years in japan then im out of asia

December 16, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
Black Donald Trump

The US is trending toward this as well, studies show people are having sex less often and aren't participating in relationships as much

Please login first to reply.