August 12, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
DeadLikeSeal

suspended

I just looked on the WDYWT and some nice ass fits got killed with thumbs downs.

Do ya'll rep that Kanye looking shit here too or what?
August 12, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
Pu

box logo 10 char

lurking since 2012

August 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
bokeh

The voting is never consistent. But people are too caught up in how many up votes you get

It's what you wore that day and some people will dig it, so just do you

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

August 12, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
malik58

suspended

no everybody on here is dicks that's why good fits get thumbed down. on ktt y'all are nice af and there's no trolling at all but shit is still funny

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

August 12, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
spriteremix

i dont see how upvotes/downvotes would even matter to anyone unless they are gay and getting dressed for the approval of other men
August 12, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
origins

WDYWT - VOL. Back2HighSchool
August 12, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
rosezay

There is no cool box when it comes to getting dressed. If you're going for a look simply because kanye looks that way, you truly are a hypebeast. 
I get tired of seeing all these people emulating Ye or ASAP. In the grand scheme of things you're a tool getting hustled. It's cool to be inspired by fits; but really be honest with yourself. It's about what you honestly like.

Use REPCODE: BANKS at Karmaloop, Plndr BrickHarbor and MissKL for 20% OFF.

August 12, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
Mr FantastiK

It's the Internet b shit is not serious

brvndon.tumblr.com

August 12, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
REVS

Like others said I think too many people in that thread are caught up in the voting system and taking shots at other users. You could rock a dirty ass tee, some Nike shorts and no shoes, you'd be good in my book. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 12, 2013 @ 02:17 AM

just wear some shit that flows and looks good together. if it "fits" you, its a good fit.
August 12, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
AndreLutherKing

no everybody on here is dicks that's why good fits get thumbed down. on ktt y'all are nice af and there's no trolling at all but shit is still funny
In the words of London "Pull down your skirt, your pussy showing"

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

August 12, 2013 @ 02:28 AM
DeadLikeSeal

suspended

Oh btw, is London like the God of this or what? I keep hearing about that nigga.
August 12, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

There is no cool box when it comes to getting dressed. If you're going for a look simply because kanye looks that way, you truly are a hypebeast. 
I get tired of seeing all these people emulating Ye or ASAP. In the grand scheme of things you're a tool getting hustled. It's cool to be inspired by fits; but really be honest with yourself. It's about what you honestly like.
Thanks Captain Obvious. smile

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 12, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
De Niro

Just rock what you like and do you fam, I saw a fit on WDYWT that looked like this nigga was dressed for gym class and that shit got upvoted like hell with like 2 downvotes then a guy called that shit out then it got downvoted with tha swiftness, it's just that mentality that many people get caught up of voting because 10 other people upvoted it and 3 people downvoted it; but come on now, a nigga with a middle school gym class fit got a shit ton of upvotes but people with decent fits get a shit ton of downvotes. Just Don't get caught up in the voting system and don't let that shit affect you b.
August 12, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Oh btw, is London like the God of this or what? I keep hearing about that nigga.

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

August 12, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
FreestyleFEllowship

people on this site are sheep. They see someone rockin it, they gotta have it. They see people hatin it, they hate it. They see people downvoting they gonn downvote. Just post your shit up, see what people say, and move on. 

A good fit:
Make sure all your stuff fits you.
Have some kinda statement piece (Something that looks different/ something rare or hard to find)
Don't try too hard.
Don't look like a faggot when you take the pic.
Make sure its good quality and not some blurry ass pic.
Watch your background, fam is quick to catch a boy slippin in they sisters room. 
Don't post some corny ass line under your pic, just say what you wear or don't say anything. 

WELL HERE THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS

August 12, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
megustaleche

people on this site are sheep. They see someone rockin it, they gotta have it. They see people hatin it, they hate it. They see people downvoting they gonn downvote. Just post your shit up, see what people say, and move on. 

A good fit:
Have some kinda statement piece (Something that looks different/ something rare or hard to find)
Don't try too hard.
Watch your background, fam is quick to catch a boy slippin in they sisters room. 
Don't post some corny ass line under your pic, just say what you wear or don't say anything. 
You talking about sheep? You just posted in pick up thread your "first apcs" 

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

August 12, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
nightwalker

if the upvotes/downvotes showed up on your profile like sufu everybody here would be in ruins suprised
August 12, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
mackness

if it's good

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 12, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
UziMizza

Heres yo fit Dawg 

for my beats ------> https://soundcloud.com/therealanthonymaaze For art ------> http://maazedesigns.tumblr.com/

August 12, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
dmwalking

box logo or wack fit. 

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

August 12, 2013 @ 02:29 PM
Stevsey

IMO the voting system should be taken down. I'd like to see more commenting on fits and not just thumbs up or down.
August 12, 2013 @ 03:00 PM
1973 tha Kami

I only look at 4 things when considering the quality of a fit

#1 proportions of the person in comparison to the clothes - dont buy super skinny shit when u have thunder thighs and same goes for stick insects wearing super skinny jeans. There must be a middle ground for everything

#2 color coordination and texture - dont throw umteenmillion different focus points in one fit with ur rainbow faggot ass colors. We only got 5seconds tops to look at ur fit, anymore and we lose interest

#3 Posture - don't slouch, be confident.

#4 Dress to your environment - Im calling out on those dumbass nigs with leggings under shorts in the winter, idgaf if it covers ur legs, i know ur still freezing. Same goes with jackets in the summer @ 90 degrees, I know you don't feel comfortable and we can see through the picture.
August 12, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
shakintheD

preme
apc
vans
August 12, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
Tony Montana

if the upvotes/downvotes showed up on your profile like sufu everybody here would be in ruins 
lol tracy.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 12, 2013 @ 03:34 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

A good fit:
Don't try too hard.

August 12, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
shakintheD

lmao at how he doesnt even match his own criteria for what he considers to be a good fit
August 12, 2013 @ 04:09 PM
De Niro

A good fit:
Don't try too hard.

That first day of middle school fit
August 12, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
oneallah

August 12, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
thrillmatic

I just looked on the WDYWT and some nice ass fits got killed with thumbs downs.

Do ya'll rep that Kanye looking shit here too or what?
best MO is to just keep bouncing ideas off of the forum members in WDYWT until you start getting consistent positive feedback, then you know you on one

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Please login first to reply.