Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 9, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
HBer

They make millions and millions and some even have billions besides spend it on family and stuff to wear what happens to all that extra money and no way they gave it to charity.

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

June 9, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
spriteremix

i spend it on whatever

i live my life pretty close to a normal person 

just without the fear money running out
June 9, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
guyitsmathew

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 9, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
oneallah

no athlete or celebrity makes billions dumbass
the billion earners are the ones you see on forbes top 10 list but people barely have heard of most of there names so they cant qualify as a celebrity

what do you think they spend the millions on?
if there stupid they spend like mike tyson, dude earned 400million and started spending like crazy, 2 divorces later now he is broke as hell trying to get spots in the hangover films
they spend than are bankrupt after a few years
if there smart they save there shit 
June 9, 2013 @ 01:52 AM

Inactive

no athlete or celebrity makes billions dumbass
the billion earners are the ones you see on forbes top 10 list but people barely have heard of most of there names so they cant qualify as a celebrity

what do you think they spend the millions on?
if there stupid they spend like mike tyson, dude earned 400million and started spending like crazy, 2 divorces later now he is broke as hell trying to get spots in the hangover films
they spend than are bankrupt after a few years
if there smart they save there shit 
he was high on cocaine when he was filmed on hangover 1
June 9, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
WhoIsCaesar

Nigga it's their money. I don't see why people care what they spend it on.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 9, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

well fuck celebrities and athletes most of them waste a shit ton on useless shit the stuff i could do with 1 million fuck if i just had 3.5 million i can help my fam out and shit

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

June 9, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
WhoIsCaesar

well fuck celebrities and athletes most of them waste a shit ton on useless shit the stuff i could do with 1 million fuck if i just had 3.5 million i can help my fam out and shit
You think they don't help their family? Shit, some of them still live with their family. But look at what Kobe's mom did and it's reasonable why some don't help their family. Dude gave his mom millions and she wanted more and sold his memorabilia. I'm sure that goes on A LOT more than we hear, and if it does you can't blame them for being selfish when your own family doesn't care about your emotions.. 

June 9, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
Pu

lurking since 2012

June 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 9, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

You think they don't help their family? Shit, some of them still live with their family. But look at what Kobe's mom did and it's reasonable why some don't help their family. Dude gave his mom millions and she wanted more and sold his memorabilia. I'm sure that goes on A LOT more than we hear, and if it does you can't blame them for being selfish when your own family doesn't care about your emotions.. 
there is more to the story she wanted a house that was like 3 million or something and he said fuck no he was like less but she greed but at the same time do you understand how much money kobe made during his whole career plus he gets paid for every playoff win championship and just going to the play offs nigga is loaded but his mom should have just asked for 5 million and live off that visit him once in awhile and be a mom

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

June 9, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
PowerCum

style lessons from me
timmy d needs to holla real quick 
June 9, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
WhoIsCaesar

Does it matter how much Kobe makes? His mom has been living off of him his entire career. If he wanted to buy her ANYTHING she should be grateful as hell.

June 9, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

and he lived off his mom for his whole life until he was in the nba

June 9, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
WhoIsCaesar

So he should just buy his mom whatever she wants? Nah b, my mom wouldn't get a multi-million dollar house either. There is no reason for it when it's just one or two people and some visitors. You can get a nice 5-7 bedroom house where I live for 350-500. There is no damn reason to want a 5 million dollar house.

June 9, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

So he should just buy his mom whatever she wants? Nah b, my mom wouldn't get a multi-million dollar house either. There is no reason for it when it's just one or two people and some visitors. You can get a nice 5-7 bedroom house where I live for 350-500. There is no damn reason to want a 5 million dollar house.
ya i agree with you on that but its because she is kobe mom so she wants the best i know i said before she greedy but all i am saying is 1-3.5 million i can be happy with. but once people get a lot of money they just spend it like crazy for some reason like Steve Nash wife he left that bitch and then got traded to the lakers he gave his wife 5 million and she stayed in Phoenix but bitch know once he left she would have no money so she wanted to go to court and force this nigga to pay more money to her for child support when he just gave her 5 million

June 9, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
Sentimental

CHARITY....

Fuck yo feelings.

June 9, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
cernio

lol yall arguing over what kind of house kobe bryant's mom deserves.

i think athletes and celebs spend their $ on whatever really. fancy stuff, family and friends, etc. i mean its not really a guessing game, they buy all the essentials and then luxury items that they can afford because of their salaries. i dont really see what kind of response you expected. im sure a lot does go to charities, but i also expect a lot of them have financial advisors doing investments for them.
June 9, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
REVS

Buy 80HD Clothing. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Please login first to reply.