March 8, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
EL_Guapo

So a few weeks ago I asked this girl out right... We start dating and everything... she got a nice ass and gives good head, dat OCHOCINCO ... so everything cool until I end up at her best friend's house ... This bitch flashes me her titties ... they were pierced my nigga... so me being the dude that I am I said okay fuck it I'm just gonna do a quickie with her and just bounce to my gf's pad... so I end up staying the weekend with her, everything cool with side bitch but then when I call my GF ... This bitch starts flipping out over something that I had said a few days ago... 

At the end, my GF breaks up with me... No more Ochocinco, bomb head, nice ass...
land my side bitch admits to me that she just wanted to use me for the weekend...

Now I'm single, jacking off again.... taking this L to the heart

HB FORGIVE ME.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 8, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
kingofspain

that's just shitty luck man. sorry haha
March 8, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
valleyla

Shitty luck?

No, it's called karma. Don't be a shitty person bruh.
March 8, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
AndreLutherKing

What you need to do is edit this so it looks like a simp thread then tell a mutual friend (preferably female) about how you miss her & you even made a post on this site for her.  The friend will probably show her. She will see it & be ready to hand that sloppy up.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

March 8, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
B Low Brown

You did what any man would've done

Not really an L aside from the outcome of the situation

Charge it to the game & keep it moving, you'll be back in soon

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

March 8, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
karibruze

OP, post some fucking pics. What the fuck
March 8, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
.kciN

Shitty luck?

March 9, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
sadsoul

Shitty luck?

March 9, 2013 @ 12:39 AM
meFLOW

Damn son its not being a shitty person at all shit just happens. Karma doesnt give two fucks about some runthrough hoes, he obviously wasnt going to strong with OCHOCINCO if she broke up with him on some dumb shit. Look at it on the bright side, you fucked two bitches last weekend

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

March 9, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
DarianaGrande

This nigga dont even take this as a L. He just wanna tell us he got some pussy.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

March 9, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
karibruze

On the real, the next nigga claimin to have fucked or is about to fuck some grade-A poontang and doesn't back that shit up with pics, should be banned.
March 9, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
Captain Al

What you did was wrong OP. You seem to have found as great person, a great companion. Companionship is a delicate thing, difficult to attain and so fraught with disappointment and missteps. We make mistakes at the drop of a hat that lead us into years of quiet desperation, sleepless nights and unsaturated longing.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 9, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
karibruze

^ Who dis faggot ass nigga right chea
March 9, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
B Low Brown

What you did was wrong OP. You seem to have found as great person, a great companion. Companionship is a delicate thing, difficult to attain and so fraught with disappointment and missteps. We make mistakes at the drop of a hat that lead us into years of quiet desperation, sleepless nights and unsaturated longing.

March 9, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

pics man pics!!!!!

:)

March 9, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
.kciN

You did nothing wrong in the eyes of the BASED GOD, brother pink, ten hail Marys and all will be forgotten my son. 
March 9, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
BuddyOmar

Ether tha gawd, how are you gonna tell us all this shit without blessing us with a picture. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

March 9, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
offensive-commenter

i came here to make fun of you when i read that title but after reading.... i almost cried because i know how you feel.
March 9, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
.kciN

i came here to make fun of you when i read that title but after reading.... i almost cried because i know how you feel.
March 9, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
asapjunior

nigga listen you need to make a video like this for Ochocinco so she know it's real

shoutout HB at the end doe for that forgiveness

go so hard they call me gosohard

March 9, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
EL_Guapo

Listen fam... for some fuck ass reason I can't save pics from Instagram to post on here... When I get to a desktop, I'll make sure my niggas get a glimpse of OCHOCINCO and the side chick that used me for 2 days ... 

on some real shit, I think the L here is that I FEELS bad for playin chick with her best friend... I lost a good girl but come on now ma niggas, if a hoe flashes her nipples that happen to be pierced, would you stay faithful ? Not every bitch pierces her tits fam... yo she had that tight, warm like 55 degrees Fahrenheit pussy... Oooooo weeeee 

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

March 9, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
karibruze

Thirst is real, son. Post them pics ASAP
March 9, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
B Low Brown

Didnt you say you were gonna post pics of a chick in your box logo hoodie? Shut up nigga.

March 9, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
karibruze

Didnt you say you were gonna post pics of a chick in your box logo hoodie? Shut up nigga.
she's filming a vlog. how many times do i have to say it? just for that, i aint gonna post shit.

HB thank this thirsty ass nigga for what coulda been
March 9, 2013 @ 05:32 AM
B Low Brown

March 9, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
Ruthless

dead

Let me see those downvotes

March 9, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
It's Only Hype

*MJ laugh*
March 9, 2013 @ 08:31 AM
cvpntrill23

Listen fam... for some fuck ass reason I can't save pics from Instagram to post on here... When I get to a desktop, I'll make sure my niggas get a glimpse of OCHOCINCO and the side chick that used me for 2 days ... 

on some real shit, I think the L here is that I FEELS bad for playin chick with her best friend... I lost a good girl but come on now ma niggas, if a hoe flashes her nipples that happen to be pierced, would you stay faithful ? Not every bitch pierces her tits fam... yo she had that tight, warm like 55 degrees Fahrenheit pussy... Oooooo weeeee 
Thats actually extremely cold fam, suggestive of a person who has to be dead at that temperature. Necrophilia tho? 
March 9, 2013 @ 10:24 AM
tmwtg

I died at the YouTube video above, but give the man some credit.

Dominican bitches got that pussy game on lock. Make a dude go oyoyoyoyyoy.

Please login first to reply.