Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 8, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
daphonk

Pretty much got fired from my job over some petty gossip shit.

Background: Got paired up with this dude working the floor at my retail job. He seemed pretty chill and laid back and was generally fun to work with.

One day he talks about profit margins/who gets paid what/what unethical practices the owners do to save costs, etc. He goes on to say that the company is barely afloat. I know this isn't true because a friend of mine recently did a project where he had to profile local businesses and found the companies revenue and such. I told him that they were doing well and he was way off on the company's value.

I find out he apparently went to the owner and spun it in a way that made it look like I was telling everyone about how much they make and all that. Since then i haven't been scheduled in (2 and a half weeks) They'll take his word over mine because he's been there for 2 and a half years. No one returns my calls and they won't let me see the owners/managers when I walk in. I needed this job to pay for rent for the school year and I'm fucked now that I'm out of work.

This gossip girl has told me so much about him (where he lives, what he drives, etc) and the owners and their unethical business practices. Hypebeast, how do I fuck over this asshole for costing me my job?
August 8, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

let it go and find a new job.You gonna put it so much energy trying to get back at this person, which you could be using to find another job to pay for school. Get ya mindset right B.

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
daphonk

Would but I'm the 3rd person he's apparently fucked over like this in the last year. Fuck him.
August 8, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

karma will take care of it.

:)

August 8, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
Jens Voigt

make a fake account on the internet using his pics and pretend you're gay.

August 8, 2012 @ 05:13 AM

Inactive

Make a mental note and return to it later, you have bigger things to worry about for now. Things like this, you gotta make it a hobby, and hobbies are past-time activities so you do them on your spare time. What you should be focusing on is your own well-being which is to pay rent and make sure you have enough income generating to be living comfortably.

Vengeance is a hobby, not a top priority.

ghost.
August 8, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
nochurch

key his car, take pics, post on HB

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 8, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
KoreanJesus

definitely shit in his desk
August 8, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
daphonk

idk i was thinking of just getting him fired...i mean he's telling people about profit margins and who gets paid what and what girls the owner has banged..it'd be a snitch move but fuck his 28 year old and having one job in his life self right?
August 8, 2012 @ 05:26 AM

Inactive

http://www.poopsenders.com/
August 8, 2012 @ 05:28 AM

Inactive

idk i was thinking of just getting him fired...i mean he's telling people about profit margins and who gets paid what and what girls the owner has banged..it'd be a snitch move but fuck his 28 year old and having one job in his life self right?

yeah i mean if you tell the boss specific details that no one else would know then it would be believable.. you just tell him i know you fucked x, y, z, etc... and he'll be like oh it's like that huh... so this nigga been airing out my personal shit
August 8, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Mvgen

Ghost "Vengeance is a hobby, not a top priority."

QFT
August 8, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
BHP

http://www.poopsenders.com/

InternetEnlightenment.tumblr.com → Accessory Rack

August 8, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
livestok

sexually assault his grandmother
August 8, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
Pantic

Just do it, you can't let him get away with screwing you over like that. Are you a bitch? If not then start scheming
August 8, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
99%Shit

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.