Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 25, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
yugwen

suspended

I wanna be a ladies man. I love women. No, scratch that, I ADORE women. To me, they're not simply the epitome of God's creating abilities, they are the representation of God himself – in other words, perfection – on earth. Hey, you know what's weird tho? I don't talk to women. I don't hang out with women. Hell, I barely even look at women when I see them (except when they don't see me, of course lol). You'd think my feelings towards them were the complete opposite of what I just expressed the way I'm so secluded from them. I want that to change, however. I want to be able to see a woman walking down the street, go up to her, and tell her how beautiful I think her eyes are and that seeing her smile from my compliment just made my day. Yes, my intentions are to get them in bed (making sweet love to women: the ultimate celebration of their beauty), but it's not just about that. I really want to praise them. Worship them. Basically, be honest with them. I'm never going to be a hypocrite in any ?, including in my pursuit of women. My goal is to become a ladies man whose game is built on pure honesty, and, I guess, charm. I wanna seduce them romantically a la Casanova lol. To achieve that though, I know some changes will have to be made. We'll dive into that later, I've got to get ready for school now.

http://insidetheoutcast.tumblr.com/

June 25, 2012 @ 04:20 PM

Inactive

It's hard putting yourself out there, especially when it comes to your romantic interests. Find opportunities to push yourself when the time comes. A closed mouth won't get fed
June 25, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
Virunga

Start by not worshiping "Women" and start viewing each one as simply another equal human being.

Dear Virunga, You have received an infraction at Hypebeast Forums. Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

June 25, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
Panther.

what teh fuck. have you ever met a woman before?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 25, 2012 @ 05:17 PM

Inactive

^ HAHAHA TRUUU

thatgspot.bigcartel.com - FS MEDIUM SUPREME/NHBD Looking for w)tap 003 white vans size 8.

June 25, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
REVS

Start by not worshiping "Women" and start viewing each one as simply another piece of ass.

Fixed.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 25, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
falcon0

The epitome of a simp thread right here ladies and gentlemen.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
Pantic

tl;dr version:
Im a virgin, i really want to get laid but i'm ugly and terrible with girls, so i want to change but i can't.
June 25, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

tl;dr version:
Im a virgin, i really want to get laid but i'm ugly and terrible with girls, so i want to change but i can't.

haha

:)

June 25, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
Sev

I want to be able to see a woman walking down the street, go up to her, and tell her how beautiful I think her eyes are and that seeing her smile from my compliment just made my day.

yeah bro that's kinda lame / creepy / not going to be well recieved

Yes, my intentions are to get them in bed (making sweet love to women: the ultimate celebration of their beauty), but it's not just about that. I really want to praise them. Worship them. Basically, be honest with them. I'm never going to be a hypocrite in any ?, including in my pursuit of women. My goal is to become a ladies man whose game is built on pure honesty, and, I guess, charm. I wanna seduce them romantically a la Casanova lol. To achieve that though, I know some changes will have to be made. We'll dive into that later, I've got to get ready for school now.

aside from the creepiness of referring to sex as sweet love, the ultimate celebration of a woman's beauty (lolwut), cassanova didn't get women into bed by being honest rofl. go read a book on picking up women
June 25, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
Fitch

You've put the pussy on a pedestal dude.
June 25, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Villain™

Simp ass nigga.

Nahh, but stop wearing your heart on your sleeve. Girls already have one pussy, why would they want another one? Just chill, stop chasing. It'll come to you. You keep acting like this ^^^ and you're gonna get played haha.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 25, 2012 @ 09:07 PM
DreamCast

what teh fuck. have you ever met a woman before?

i lol'd so hard.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

June 25, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
yugwen

suspended

yo this thread was a joke hahahahaha. u niggas dumb as fuck falling for this shit hahahaha.

i get bitches niggas. mattafact bitches get me yall dig, im the prize bitch. im the hunted not the hunter. wut im tryna say is, im absically a deer nigga. or a rare pokemon depending of how old u are.

#teamigetbitches #teamdirtymoneygetmeclean

June 25, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
Villain™

good cover up?

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 25, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
stalker46ss

tl;dr version:

post pics my du. Show HB that ugliness of yours. Then, when u have enough confidence take a bigger step and show it to the world. Step out your room and let the world know how ugly you are. Give sometime and you'll see yourself as a sexy beuatiful handsome man.
June 25, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
yugwen

suspended

nigga stfu, im a pretty boy. im damn cute. i aint got no self confidence issues and i gets prostitutes.

fuck wit me.

June 26, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
jtangtwenty3

We'll dive into that later, I've got to get ready for school now.

lold
June 26, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
Kamikaze

Start by not worshiping "Women" and start viewing each one as simply another piece of ass.

Fixed.

June 26, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
valleyla

good cover up?

If you couldn't tell this dude was fucking around from the first post I say jump off a bridge.

I don't know ANY guy, simp or not, that refers to sex as "sweet love".

Please login first to reply.