FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
May 31, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
@abgohard1

didnt fuck because she was too fucking grimey.

lol, this one time i needed to fuck and shit, so i like remade my facebook started chatting with a few notorious neighborhood hoes, finally after a few minutes of birdtalk i got her back @ the crib we on the bed. now mind you, bitch isnt like hideous, shorty is just a sloppy hoe yah know, like okay titties, no ass, but just dingey lookin like an old ass towel in the garage. so anyway im back on the bed, touchin her legs whippin my dick out n shit, you know that playful shit, then im gettin closer and im seein she had some penne vodka stains on her Ecko' G-unit hoody. i was so disgusted i took her ass home.

not the only time i completely passed on some grimeball pussy, welcome share your story.
May 31, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
Nigga Man

I only fuck dimes.

#TYBG
May 31, 2011 @ 10:32 AM
nostalgia deux

wait why would you even do this in the first place?
May 31, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
@abgohard1

ahahha, nah yo everyone has hit a troll in their past
May 31, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

my body is too soulful. Shouts to Mohsin
May 31, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
bMeLL0

ahahha, nah yo everyone has hit a troll in their past

not really...some people have standards...unlike u
May 31, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
@abgohard1

^put it like this if you saw this girl and didn't know her like i know her you'd fuck. stop playin like your fuckin dimes breh, shorty is a comfortable 6.5 that your use to
May 31, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
Lil Boosie's Fade

If you've never hooked up with a girl that you regretted later, you haven't pulled enough bitches to enter this thread to begin with. Some facadin' goin up in hurr.
May 31, 2011 @ 12:25 PM
JayLovesPinays

swag swag swag
May 31, 2011 @ 12:38 PM
bMeLL0

If you've never hooked up with a girl that you regretted later, you haven't pulled enough bitches to enter this thread to begin with. Some facadin' goin up in hurr.

quality > quantity
May 31, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
jtangtwenty3

^agreed
May 31, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
teov

a grimey bitch wouldn't get my doo doo .

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

May 31, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
.emaN

there's always a regrettable bitch
May 31, 2011 @ 02:32 PM
Mos

my body is too soulful. Shouts to Mohsin

lol who is this?
May 31, 2011 @ 02:33 PM
Mos

then im gettin closer and im seein she had some penne vodka stains on her ecko' g-unit hoody. i was so disgusted i took her ass home.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo legit lol
May 31, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
glennboy

I was playing pong, they started handing out jello shots. Took too many ended up fuckin a bitch that was good lookin but she was just an all around skank

Live Life // Get Mo Money

May 31, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
xVILLN

One time me and my boys were at an evening bar b que that my homegirl started.
as the evening progressed,more and more people started showing up and maad liquor started to appear,so at that point me and my nikkas are getting faded and what not.then,this car pulls up and two females walk out.one asian,and one white.the white chick had maad tits yo,and a low cut shirt and all that,so i slide up and introduce myself and what not.over the course of the night shes feeding into my conversation,and im steady awaiting the tits yo.mind you im pretty fucking smashed at this point,and so was she.

she ends up puking over in the backyard and her friend attends to her,and they leave,but we exchange numbers and all that.The next day,i invite her to me and my roomates spot to drink and shit,and i tell her to bring her friends.she does.this time though,im sober.when i see her come out the car im trippin out like yo,where the fuck is your eyebrow's yo? why the fuck does your makeup look like dried toothpaste yo? whats up with that shit?? so my roommates are just laughing in the back and im like,well they brought the drink,so fuck it.so we get drunk,but im not trying to get all smashed and shit.turns out that the chick was allready drunk,and was getting beligerint by this time.bitch starts freaking the fuck out and throwing shit in MY fucking house and its getting fucking wild.

that wasn't the first time i had to deal with this fuckery from this bitch either.Ive had like 5 encounters with this bitch.shit was like some glen close fatal attraction basic instinct type shit.she ended up falling for me and was on some serious crazy type suicidal shit yo,and i didnt even fuck the crazy bitch! shit was a goddamn saga with her.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
beasting 510

hot pockets sad
May 31, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
SOLE

about a year ago, i was at my boy gabe's crib with my other friend O. we're twisted as fuck, finished the better part of a handle of rum and gabe hits his girl up to come thru - shes down but shes with her friend H (who we've never met but knew was smutted and down for the dicking). me and O are fucking around and arguing on whos gonna pipe, making bets and being competitive and shit - we eventually agreed that we were gonna go hard to get the eiffel and if she wasnt down then we would just shit on her until she dipped

...these bitches show up and immediately me and O give each other the look that says "naaaaaaaah you got this" lol. she was probably a 6/7 on a good day but this bitch was in a dirty baggy wifebeater, grungy ass hair and mad eyeliner for no reason on some white girl hoodrat shit. we killed the rum, cracked some 40s and i started rolling a blunt - this girl thought she was a fuckin weed guru and had some gay input on every little step of the process...smh bitch just steam the leaf and shut the fuck up. we smoke and gabe (whos WASTED) goes to his room to pipe his girl while H heads to the bathroom. i turn to O and say word, if you still wanna tag team then nows our shot, but hes not widdit and neither am i unless we're DP'ing (no homo). she comes back out and shes OD fucked up (might have even puked/shatted up in the bathroom) and follows me out to the fire escape for a cigarette, she says some shit like blah blah im supposed to sleep at her house, if my friend sleeps here i dont know where im gonna goooooo, i live so far awayyyyyyy im probably gonna need a place to craaaaaaaash sad while im just like uhhhh gabe has a couch, you good! but she was persistent as fuck and kept trying to line up a spot in my bed and not caring/realizing that i was obviously trying to dodge her. then all of a sudden gabes girl comes storming out of the bedroom and yells "H! IM LEAVING RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU COMING????" (my dude put it in her butt and then threw up on her lmao) so im like aiight good, youre all set get home safe...but this bitch straight says "nah, i think im gonna chill here ;)"

the FUCK????? gabes girl left and he eventually kicked us out so he could sleep...we go to O's house and drink/smoke more when he finally passes out and i head to my crib with this bitch. i was twisted enough that i didnt really care and i knew it was guaranteed pussy so i was whatever with it at this point.....big mistake.

we chill on my bed and watch some bullshit on tv for a while and im actually nodding off when she straight mounts me. after a while i have her naked and on top when i pull out a condom and shes like "uhhhhhhm, im NOT a slut"............the FUCK?! first of all, thats a bold thing to say when your straddling me topless like 3 hours after we met; second, i already knew this bitch's track record and she was a certified s.k.a.n.k....why the fuck did you scheme this whole thing if you aint down with the dick??? im tight and turn over to go to bed without saying anything, she feels bad and gives me some of the wackest toothiest sloppiest head ive ever gotten. im lying there trying to force myself to bust so i can just be done with it when all of a sudden she says "ugggh you convinced me baby" (wtf? ) and straight hops on my dick (no condom). at first im like but then im like , pulled out just in time and jizzed on her thigh. hoe falls asleep right after and starts snoring like a motherfucker and dripping all sorts of pussy juices on my sheets, i cant sleep and i feel dirty as fuck so i go to the bathroom and wash my face when i see my neck/shoulder has been completely mauled (pic, yes thats her lumpy ass sleepin in the back). i feel even dirtier so i go into her purse and steal a cig (swag) when i notice her ID...shes 16. awwww hellllll no, woke her ass up and made her dip out at 7AM lol. went back to my room and it smelled like bukakke, she stanked up my favorite boxers and all my bedding yesimad

best part? i of course told my asshole friend gabe and he told his girl (as a joke) that i busted inside of her. i got like 12 missed calls and a ton of texts with this bitch buggggggggging, saying she was gonna get her older brother (my age) and faggy high school friends to fuck me up if i didnt buy her plan b lulz

TLDR: got stuck with a grimy muck bitch, piped and found out she was 16. thought she got pregnant and her mom got scared, she said "ya movin with ya auntie and uncle in belair"! cool

in b4: yo cool story bro, that reminds me of this time about a year ago, i was at my boy gabe's crib with my other friend O. we're twisted as fuck..........
May 31, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
xVILLN

^ lmaoo holy shit,that bitch seems fucking crazy.
link the pic again.its not working.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2011 @ 04:53 PM
applejuice

LOOOOOOOOOL I died.

youlooklame.tumblr.com

May 31, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
mr mcgibblets

hot pockets sad

lol that reminds me i need to go to costco.cool i passed on some white rastafarian bitch.couldnt get passed those dreadlocks.gross shit.
May 31, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
bonemarrow

about a year ago, i was at my boy gabe's crib with my other friend O. we're twisted as fuck, finished the better part of a handle of rum and gabe hits his girl up to come thru - shes down but shes with her friend H (who we've never met but knew was smutted and down for the dicking). me and O are fucking around and arguing on whos gonna pipe, making bets and being competitive and shit - we eventually agreed that we were gonna go hard to get the eiffel and if she wasnt down then we would just shit on her until she dipped

...these bitches show up and immediately me and O give each other the look that says "naaaaaaaah you got this" lol. she was probably a 6/7 on a good day but this bitch was in a dirty baggy wifebeater, grungy ass hair and mad eyeliner for no reason on some white girl hoodrat shit. we killed the rum, cracked some 40s and i started rolling a blunt - this girl thought she was a fuckin weed guru and had some gay input on every little step of the process...smh bitch just steam the leaf and shut the fuck up. we smoke and gabe (whos WASTED) goes to his room to pipe his girl while H heads to the bathroom. i turn to O and say word, if you still wanna tag team then nows our shot, but hes not widdit and neither am i unless we're DP'ing (no homo). she comes back out and shes OD fucked up (might have even puked/shatted up in the bathroom) and follows me out to the fire escape for a cigarette, she says some shit like blah blah im supposed to sleep at her house, if my friend sleeps here i dont know where im gonna goooooo, i live so far awayyyyyyy im probably gonna need a place to craaaaaaaash sad while im just like uhhhh gabe has a couch, you good! but she was persistent as fuck and kept trying to line up a spot in my bed and not caring/realizing that i was obviously trying to dodge her. then all of a sudden gabes girl comes storming out of the bedroom and yells "H! IM LEAVING RIGHT NOW, ARE YOU COMING????" (my dude put it in her butt and then threw up on her lmao) so im like aiight good, youre all set get home safe...but this bitch straight says "nah, i think im gonna chill here ;)"

the FUCK????? gabes girl left and he eventually kicked us out so he could sleep...we go to O's house and drink/smoke more when he finally passes out and i head to my crib with this bitch. i was twisted enough that i didnt really care and i knew it was guaranteed pussy so i was whatever with it at this point.....big mistake.

we chill on my bed and watch some bullshit on tv for a while and im actually nodding off when she straight mounts me. after a while i have her naked and on top when i pull out a condom and shes like "uhhhhhhm, im NOT a slut"............the FUCK?! first of all, thats a bold thing to say when your straddling me topless like 3 hours after we met; second, i already knew this bitch's track record and she was a certified s.k.a.n.k....why the fuck did you scheme this whole thing if you aint down with the dick??? im tight and turn over to go to bed without saying anything, she feels bad and gives me some of the wackest toothiest sloppiest head ive ever gotten. im lying there trying to force myself to bust so i can just be done with it when all of a sudden she says "ugggh you convinced me baby" (wtf? ) and straight hops on my dick (no condom). at first im like but then im like , pulled out just in time and jizzed on her thigh. hoe falls asleep right after and starts snoring like a motherfucker and dripping all sorts of pussy juices on my sheets, i cant sleep and i feel dirty as fuck so i go to the bathroom and wash my face when i see my neck/shoulder has been completely mauled (pic, yes thats her lumpy ass sleepin in the back). i feel even dirtier so i go into her purse and steal a cig (swag) when i notice her ID...shes 16. awwww hellllll no, woke her ass up and made her dip out at 7AM lol. went back to my room and it smelled like bukakke, she stanked up my favorite boxers and all my bedding yesimad

best part? i of course told my asshole friend gabe and he told his girl (as a joke) that i busted inside of her. i got like 12 missed calls and a ton of texts with this bitch buggggggggging, saying she was gonna get her older brother (my age) and faggy high school friends to fuck me up if i didnt buy her plan b lulz

TLDR: got stuck with a grimy muck bitch, piped and found out she was 16. thought she got pregnant and her mom got scared, she said "ya movin with ya auntie and uncle in belair"! cool

in b4: yo cool story bro, that reminds me of this time about a year ago, i was at my boy gabe's crib with my other friend O. we're twisted as fuck..........

this was good

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

May 31, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

lol who is this?

dm
May 31, 2011 @ 06:29 PM
@abgohard1

ahahah sooo many amazing lines in that story, "toothiest head" ahahahaha
yo real talk tho, dont be fuckin these hoes raw, seriously bro
May 31, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
Ape

damn homie, it's funny cuz me and my homies was just talkin bout grimeball smuts and shit, this one time i needed to fuck and shit, so i like remade my facebook started chatting with a few notorious neighborhood hoes, finally after a few minutes of birdtalk i got her back @ the crib we on the bed. now mind you, bitch isnt like hideous, shorty is just a sloppy hoe yah know, like okay titties, no ass, but just dingey lookin like an old ass towel in the garage. so anyway im back on the bed, touchin her legs whippin my dick out n shit, you know that playful shit, then im gettin closer and im seein she had some penne vodka stains on her Ecko' G-unit hoody. i was so disgusted i took her ass home.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

May 31, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
stephantitanic

lol, this one time i needed to fuck and shit, so i like remade my facebook started chatting with a few notorious neighborhood hoes, finally after a few minutes of birdtalk i got her back @ the crib we on the bed. now mind you, bitch isnt like hideous, shorty is just a sloppy hoe yah know, like okay titties, no ass, but just dingey lookin like an old ass towel in the garage. so anyway im back on the bed, touchin her legs whippin my dick out n shit, you know that playful shit, then im gettin closer and im seein she had some penne vodka stains on her Ecko' G-unit hoody. i was so disgusted i took her ass home.

not the only time i completely passed on some grimeball pussy, welcome share your story.

lol I know your chivalrous ass wouldnt tell abitch to get out without atleast eating her out first.

Also see here
Standards are for wifies

Odon.

May 31, 2011 @ 10:27 PM
tallymebanana

i didnt read anything you wrote, but please stop posting your garbage ass freestyles or whatever in the music section. thank you.
June 1, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
bulmasaur

lmao worth the read
June 1, 2011 @ 12:38 AM
DlAMOND

I only fuck dimes.

#TYBG

Count Koor the Virgin.

Please login first to reply.