Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 17, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
WD.MYLES

Hello everybody,

Me and my team are having a debate. Some of us really want to spend the extra money to have woven neck tags on our garments while others say neck tags aren't necessary and we should continue to print our tags.

From a brand owners standpoint, do you believe that having woven neck tags will increase sales and improve our brand image?

Also from a consumers stand point, would having a neck tag be more of a reason to buy a shirt?

Thanks

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

March 17, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
HWYS - Joey

If you have a good product - one the buyer knows you spend some time, money and effort on, it won't really matter what the kinda brand setup you use. I personally like printed labels but a woven one won't stop me from buying something I like.

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

March 17, 2012 @ 03:27 AM
WD.MYLES

thanks for the feedback.

Any one else have other opinions?

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

March 17, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Cybrax2

No tag, please...that shit be raping the back of everyones' neck since the beginning of time.

Nah...it just makes it cleaner if you leave it out.
March 17, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
do0d

Personally, I like the tag. It looks more professional, but it seems now a days even big companies are screen printing the neck labels. Still looks clean and professional. I'm looking into getting woven labels but still looking for a spot with a good deal

http://www.sequence.us

March 17, 2012 @ 07:18 AM
WPGMB

I hate that paper bullshit. if you don't realize its sticking out you look like a chump. fuck thawt
March 17, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
ChicagoLDRS

What is a good company to use to do the woven/custom tags?

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

Please login first to reply.