Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

April 16, 2014 @ 13:30:34

COMPANY NAME: GODZILLASMOKESCRACK

COMPANY BIO:

PREPARE yourselves for the cracktasticist motherfuckin apparel made for kings. This is the garments that would drape some warrior niggas before they would battle some space type niggas in outter space son. Battleflag of anti swag shit nah mean? Feel this shit son..Lend me your ears and shit for a min son.. Our clothes be based out of some antigalactic planetary jungle out in the confines of your god damn brain son.. like right behind your fucking eye sockets and shit. Our shit is based on Godzilla smoking that rock and going motherfukin mental and just straight starts killin niggas left and right and shit. But yo heres the TWIST... this nigga that you think is godzilla, is really RODzilla! Oh shit thats the niggas twin brother and shit! So it's like, niggas be like yo that lizard gone even more nuts than ever. But then on the low low a japanese reporter named tajashito margariti uncovers that the nigga godzilla aint even been doing all this random masucline destruction derby on tokyo, but its his motherfucking TWIN brother exercisin his right to be a bad motherfucker and shit. So it's like ROD be giving godzilla a bad name by doing bad shit onto others so the others do bad things upon his brother like the bible states. So this is the tales of the nigga ROD travelling the lands and bringing destruction and terror to niggas across the planet and maybe...even...the...universe.

PS. our brand is a culture and lifestyle apparel thing too.

This first tee were releasing is called Canada Goosed. It's got Rod in Toronto Canada causing destruction on the lands and shit and taking the boy drizzy out his tourbus and shit while he rides a goose around town. The goose is down with ROD since time G like what drizzy said on his song. So yeah. Buy this shit if you about that life.

Shirt details: Rod is angry and yelling "BITCH" in kanji towards drizzy
           Made out of some buttery soft material
           The back of the shirt has some ROD hashtags so its like when you look at the back, you know whats really
           good son.
In my Meek Mill Voice: "HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE".
April 16, 2014 @ 14:02:19
New UK brand called Jan Kodo. Thoughts?
April 16, 2014 @ 14:20:36
lol do you guys like anything?granted some of these designs are terrible but offer some insight to your thumbs down. give your opinion, suggestions, SOMETHING. Help people make better product for you. thats what this is for "FEEDBACK" 
April 16, 2014 @ 14:21:06
First Shirt:

Here, our story begins, with a man longing for something better in life. Right now, he has nothing, nothing but a dream and a vision.  This vision he saw through his sunglasses were of different shades of color, almost like a rainbow. To him these visions meant an abundance of wealth and longevity ahead, but how was he going to get past the situation at hand?
Ahahaha nice story behind it bruh hahahahh
April 16, 2014 @ 14:22:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
i like this picture but further research on the brand i dont think its too good. the blazers dont seem proportional. theyre way to short , and the fact that they're one button makes it look a little weird too. the designs are good the dimensions just need to be perfected
April 16, 2014 @ 15:08:56
me and my friends are in high school, we started making tees and hoodies, would love to hear any comments/constructive feedback! It's simple, but we also just started.

Check it out at: www.dace.bigcartel.com
April 16, 2014 @ 15:50:19
Tip of the day: Dont use shitty plastic hangers in pictures
April 16, 2014 @ 18:18:40
anyone have any experience using Bella blanks? I just got a couple of their shirts and their cotton blend feels so soft. Just never hear anything about their blanks and I wonder if there is a reason for that. 

They are good. I use them for my womens stuff. Either them or Next Level.
girls love they stuff.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

April 16, 2014 @ 18:18:41
anyone have any experience using Bella blanks? I just got a couple of their shirts and their cotton blend feels so soft. Just never hear anything about their blanks and I wonder if there is a reason for that. 

girls love they stuff.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 16, 2014 @ 19:07:55
me and my friends are in high school, we started making tees and hoodies, would love to hear any comments/constructive feedback! It's simple, but we also just started.

Check it out at: www.dace.bigcartel.com
ehh the barcodes are okay, the splatters are pointless. the barcode hoodies would be decent if they werent just 0's under the lines. pick some meaningful numbers, or make a word with the numbers or something. and the black on black/ white on white ones are hard to see and seem to be a waste...unless theyre 3M.....are they 3M? with such a simple design your materials have to be top notch so keep that in mind
April 16, 2014 @ 21:07:42

here's a larger picture , id like some honest feed back and thoughts on this please
slumsss.bigcartel.com
I like it, id def cop. the artwork reminds me of some old school designs youd probably see people wearing in the 80s/90s.
April 16, 2014 @ 21:42:33
lol do you guys like anything?granted some of these designs are terrible but offer some insight to your thumbs down. give your opinion, suggestions, SOMETHING. Help people make better product for you. thats what this is for "FEEDBACK" 
Yea I know, the forum is based on feedback but no one ever seems to give it. People just down-rate everything which isn't helpful to the designers. If you don't like it voice your opinion, even if its brutal. That way people won't keep on putting out the same old bullshit.
April 16, 2014 @ 21:53:56

here's a larger picture , id like some honest feed back and thoughts on this please
slumsss.bigcartel.com
Not to sound like an A hole but I really do not like this. The Artwork looks as if a 7th grade kid did this on a bad day. But by all means if you made the artwork to look like this on purpose I could understand, but I'm really not feeling this even the slightest bit.

a 7th grader lmao, but thank you for the honesty 
April 16, 2014 @ 22:36:54
Voyager Creative Brand

Text Logo:

In this brand our clothing is a cohesive collection that combines the designs to tell a story.

First Shirt:

Here, our story begins, with a man longing for something better in life. Right now, he has nothing, nothing but a dream and a vision.  This vision he saw through his sunglasses were of different shades of color, almost like a rainbow. To him these visions meant an abundance of wealth and longevity ahead, but how was he going to get past the situation at hand?
creasing

HOLD TIGHT

April 16, 2014 @ 22:37:53
After being here for so long and seeing the same shit done over and over it kind of gets repetitive. So allot including my self stopped posting lengthy feedback. + most people don't even take the advice 
April 16, 2014 @ 23:00:48
Couple of lads from north east England, Newcastle. Roots in the freerun / movement community. Aiming to bring something real and consistent to the movement scene and help establish an aspect of fashion in freerunning.

A . dapt - To make suitable to or fit for a specific use or situation.

E . lapse - To slip by / past. To progress or advance.

To be infinite is to annihilate your personal boundaries. To constantly augment yourself and to perceive obstacles as opportunities.

We're just on the startup so aren't shipping internationally just yet.

Constructive criticism is welcome. 

http://infin8y.bigcartel.com/

April 16, 2014 @ 23:05:29
I kinda dig it, but it looks like a Ronin replica in a way. ^
April 17, 2014 @ 03:55:48

girls love they stuff.
Yea super soft, maybe too soft lol. The ones you use called Bella + Canvas? Any screen printing problems using those blanks? thx
April 17, 2014 @ 04:09:32
This concept is awesome. The jacket may be a bit too formal for my liking but the elbow patches are sick. What does the rest of the jacket look like?

@anyx_co

April 17, 2014 @ 04:19:17
Even though we've been around for a few years, we're still a new brand Plus, feedback is always welcome! FUN TIME, we just released our S/S collection. Made in Portugal, very nice quality! See the whole collection here: www.haveafuntime.org

Great simple designs, I know a lot of people may hate on this type of street wear. But i personally will love this as lon as the quality is A+!!! I think the best piece is the white sweater with "FUN" on the front. I think you should keep going in that direction…took a look at your website as well. Nice unique layout, and your products seem reasonably priced. I would just like to see a few pieces with intricate designs. 

@anyx_co

April 17, 2014 @ 04:22:54
Spring 2014 Delivery 1 
http://www.trainwreckersclub.com/
Feedback is appreciated

Love the snap back and tee. The long sleeve needs a bit more work. I like the simple color scheme too. Only thing I would add is a hat with the company's full name

@anyx_co

April 17, 2014 @ 04:33:43
For all Streetwear manufacturing needs, email us at: http://

$50.00 for manufacturing company information! Limited number of applicants! Great for startup brands!

Reliable

High Quality

Custom/Sewn in tags

Sublimation

Cut and Sew

2 week production time

No minimum order quantity

Affordable!

----------------------------------------------------------

Products

-T-shirts

-Tanks

-Crewnecks

-Hoodies

-Hats

-Long Sleeves

-Custom Cut & Sew Projects

-Product Tags

Why the fck would anyone pay $50 for that info
I pay $49.99 for my cell phone bill and have a free app called Instagram were people advertise and spam other businesses all the times telling them they can do "all the things" you just listed above as a service.
#thetruth

@anyx_co

April 17, 2014 @ 04:35:47
Copyright infringement? …but idc, this is hot!, i might swag jack this myself though!!!!!! JK. What does the Japanese say? 

@anyx_co

April 17, 2014 @ 05:40:31
Copyright infringement? …but idc, this is hot!, i might swag jack this myself though!!!!!! JK. What does the Japanese say? 
I would actually by this shirt but yeah it's copyrighted but if you do get away with it without nintendo finding out email me.
April 17, 2014 @ 16:20:26

@pompeenyc

Based out of New York City. Friends and Family.  
April 17, 2014 @ 19:25:52

girls love they stuff.
Yea super soft, maybe too soft lol. The ones you use called Bella + Canvas? Any screen printing problems using those blanks? thx

Water based ink would be ideal for those shirts to keep them light. But I have used plastisol on them with no issues or complaints at all.
Yeah Bella + Canvas as well as the reagular Bella stuff. The +canvas is just their "higher end" stuff.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 17, 2014 @ 20:58:29
Those are some fly as dryers
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x