swefn

swefn

November 26, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
lowlives

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

November 26, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
lowlives

Click Here to Purchase

Hey man, Just a little advice, as well as having the hyperlink below the promotion, you should also have your website incorporated within the promotion itself.

November 26, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
wherethehellismark

what's up homie? hand drawn? i appreciate hand drawn stuff so i like what you're trying to go for. just a little advice.. hand drawn images that have lots of curves don't really translate that great online depending on how its presented. it may look amazing on print, but online, sometimes the texture that's meant for the image just doesnt translate well..your image was probably straight exported to .png from ai correct? sometimes i find its nice to mess around with the different contrast/layering to take the colors down just a little bit to make it look more presentable online. heres the same image with a few minute changes, but i think it has a better look on websites when it is posted..

keep drawing homie!
November 26, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
HB9201

November 26, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
cityofsavages

This dude I follow on twitter did this write up on the roots of streetwear. I liked it check it out. http://www.thelondonvandal.com/2012/02/victor-von-cloth-talks-on-streetwears-roots/

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 26, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
tapresto

What's a good program to do designs and stuff? And do a majority of you produce your own prints,with your own press or do you use a third party company?

#diamondlife til the next life instagram/twitter @tapresto

November 26, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
lowlives

What's a good program to do designs and stuff? And do a majority of you produce your own prints,with your own press or do you use a third party company?

Illustrator, always an upper hand if you can draw.

November 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
al dente co.

use a company...

photoshop and illustrator work good.

that's about all the info you'll get here. don't expect people to give out resources quick. we all put in work for this.

if you can draw, use illustrator.... if you cant and just want text and photoshopped pictures, well.... PS works good.

good luck.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 26, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
tapresto

@lowlives damn that ish is 600 bones, damn

November 27, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
seventh

@tapresto Just download inkscape. It's simple to use and it has qualities of Adobe programs. When you learn there, switching to AI/PS will be easy.
November 27, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Broken Bank Clo

@lowlives damn that ish is 600 bones, damn

Do some research.
It pays for itself in the end, if you know how to use it it will pay for itself
Or you can pay someone else. Either way you'll be coming out of pocket if you don't use the proper resources...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

November 27, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
tapresto

yeah, ive done a little work with illustrator but I dont want to jump right in with the 600$ until ik somewhat how to use it, i'll check out inkscape

November 27, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
DannyHH

Heres our 5 panel snap, cotton twill with embroidered logo made in the USA. I love how the fit came out, pretty identical to a HUF snap
November 27, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
runnerupapparel

Teamed up with Lurk Hard for an Instagram giveaway. Check it out

November 27, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
tlaser

Critique my Designs Let me know what you think!

LASERS&LOVE http://lasersnlove.storenvy.com/

November 27, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
garretttmc

I'm working on a brand called 'PREDOM' here's one of the designs. going to use a different font in the final.
November 27, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
liftedcity

Hey guys, I'm launching a new line around April. Tell me what you think about the brand name and logo (be as harsh as you want).

EDIT: Just got an update from my designer literally a minute ago, minor detail changes but looks a big improvement in my opinion.
November 27, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
lowlives

Hey guys, I'm launching a new line around April. Tell me what you think about the brand name and logo (be as harsh as you want).

EDIT: Just got an update from my designer literally a minute ago, minor detail changes but looks a big improvement in my opinion.

crap.

November 27, 2012 @ 02:58 AM
liftedcity

@lowlives care to give me a bit more feedback then that?
November 27, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
seventh

The second one is good. I don't get the "crap" comment. The first one wasn't even that. I like the design. I'm not sure about the font but I don't have a suggestion on what to use so take that with a grain of salt. smile

edit:

I just like Pirulen for everything lol
November 27, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
garretttmc

i'm new to this. i really want to print some designs, i have a ton of ideas for clothing. could anyone help me out with where to get stuff printed/produced? how could i go about getting custom varsity jackets, hats, etc. done?
November 27, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
Angry Chair

trying to network more. if anyone wants to do a "like for a like" checkout my facebook. like and i'll do the same if you post or inbox me your page. thanks.

PACIFIST FIGHT WEAR

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

November 27, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
liftedcity

The second one is good. I don't get the "crap" comment. The first one wasn't even that. I like the design. I'm not sure about the font but I don't have a suggestion on what to use so take that with a grain of salt. smile

edit:

I just like Pirulen for everything lol

Thanks, I really appreciate that after the crap comment ( lol? ). I decided on Litos as a placeholder, this is by no means the final version of the product. Nonetheless I definitely like the Font you put in there it gives the logo a futuristic corporation sort of vibe.

Btw where can I go to see a good selection of fonts? So far I have just been using dafont.com while I get the actual designs done.

P.s. anymore criticism is welcome from anyone who wants to put their two cents in.
November 27, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
keepit100g

@tlaser you gotta get rid of that big indian logo on your website. its 2000-fucking-12
November 27, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
seventh

@liftedcity I didn't think it was crap so I said that. Use Font Squirrel. Free commercial fonts.
November 27, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
exquisiteco

What up! I have been selling my tees locally for a little bit out the trunk of my car, tradeshows, and online. I never really was educated on what streetwear was. It was just fresh gear where I come from. So I created my line because I wanted something different to wear and was getting tired of wearing the same gear as everyone in my neighborhood. As I got started I really got into the community which eventually landed me hear to Hypebeast. This forum is great. I respect everyone's hustle in this thread and see now what I've been missing out on.

Anyways before I start sounding too corny. I recently got onto kazbah.com and learned their were over 500 brands on there. Theirs tons of great gear and plenty I would pass on at the same time. I just wanted to get some brutally honest opinions from folks around the world on my tees. Let me know how you all feel and I would appreciate the support by liking sharing or whatever all my contacts at the bottom. Thanks

Tumble: http://exquisitecollections.tumblr.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exquisite-Collections/118913874796237
Twiter: @ExquisiteFresh
Our website: www.exquisitecollecions.co
Kazbah: http://www.kazbah.com/browse?VendorId=10197&Pgroup=1
Instagram: @exquisitecollections

TWITTER: @ExquisiteFresh Instagram: Exquisitecollections WWW.EXQUISITECOLLECTIONS.CO http://www.kazbah.com/browse?VendorId=10197

November 27, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
lowlives

wisdom and wealth shirt is killer

November 27, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
liftedcity

@exquisiteco the white bear shirt looks a bit busy with those bright Colors against a white background, the black bear shirt works better. Wisdom & wealth is great, simple alliteration like that works well if someone passing you by on the street sees it.

Check out my logo on the previous page, I'm looking for criticism as well.
November 27, 2012 @ 05:02 AM
krome28

Finally finished my line sheet.. I posted a preview of it before, Its in its complete stage though!! im not trying to Spam this thread at all, and ill take it down if requested!! , i swear!! I'd just love some honest feedback, especially on the look of the line sheet it self! Im sure everyone isnt going to love what i have to offer regarding the clothing and thats fine, im not trying to appeal to everyone!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys
www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

no offense but i hate the whole aesthetic of it. it seems like it has the potential to go somewhere but the quality is not there. For your company''s sake i hope u guys come out with some quality stuff n a HD camera...just my opinion

Please login first to reply.