June 1, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
Dat1Dude562

Was a playstation fan, then got a 360, might make the switch back

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

June 1, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
Dat1Dude562

Was a playstation fan, then got a 360, might make the switch back

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

June 1, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Redline

dat dualshock 4 sad
June 1, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
Mckue

As an xbox and pc gamer, expecting a lot of people to switch to pc in the next year or so..
June 3, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
A!exander

June 3, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
goldmtn

I'm going to E3 shortly, so I'm curious to see what huge announcements both companies make. From hype and buzz alone though, the PS4 seems a lot more consumer and privacy friendly. 

Ouya is showing games in a parking lot nearby no joke.

Nintendo is revealing huge playable demos all across Best Buy in the US and Canada at the same time. 
June 3, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
imdabestcuhz

ps4 as long as online stays free
June 4, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
Dante Rose

I'm going to E3 shortly, so I'm curious to see what huge announcements both companies make. From hype and buzz alone though, the PS4 seems a lot more consumer and privacy friendly. 

Ouya is showing games in a parking lot nearby no joke.

Nintendo is revealing huge playable demos all across Best Buy in the US and Canada at the same time. 
how are you getting in
June 4, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
Ruthless

e3 is next week why would u go now

Let me see those downvotes

June 11, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
Black Manta

Sony just committed console murder. Ain't nobody buying Xbox One.

LTE bands will make her dance.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Dante Rose

June 11, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
MUSASHI

about to throw away my xbox
June 11, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
MUSASHI

June 11, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
never_nervous

Been riding with xbox since the jump but Sony came with the heater. I'll be buying a PS4 this holiday season and wait for a price drop on the xbox. I can't go without Halo so I'll get it eventually.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
illsteezy

Hahahahahaha. I died.
June 11, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
goldmtn

how are you getting in
With a pass and a ticket - doing coverage for the company I work for smile

Today's E3 Press conferences just sealed the deal for the hype train to the moon....

Shots were fired 0_o
June 11, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
funkybean

Xbox has better exclusives in my opinion 
June 11, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
Unreachable

Sony just ripped Microsoft in the last part of the conference. cool
June 11, 2013 @ 01:11 PM
Master Six

Wait, what does the PS4 do? Everyone keeps talking about how they love the fact that its cheaper and supports Useds games but what about the technology? How are they competing in that degree? That Cheaper price and used games campaign is only going to last for a year at most. What happens to Sony after that?

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 01:20 PM
DStyles

Wait, what does the PS4 do? Everyone keeps talking about how they love the fact that its cheaper and supports Useds games but what about the technology? How are they competing in that degree? That Cheaper price and used games campaign is only going to last for a year at most. What happens to Sony after that?
Nothing really other than that 8gb of w/econfused

Xbox One is going to be the superior console this gen once more.

And I'm not even taking shots at the ps quadruple. I think the ps4 will hold its own but it will still come second once more to the xbox.

$ony has to learn that it is not the 90s anymore.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 11, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
frenchsauvage

roy and dstyles, and anyone else blinded and traumatized by microsofts shafting...

seriously? shut up.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_vs._Wii_U_Comparison_Chart

you are super trolling, the xbox and ps4 are basically equal, there are things like bluetooth that according to this ign comparison chart shows the xbox doesnt even have!

in terms of everything else, its even. xbox had to get the blu ray tech from who? who owns blu ray tech

sony keepin it 100, they gonna have to cut the price eventually even if they start out at 499, they just jumpin straight to the punch, it might go even lower by 50 bucks...but im not tripping.

ms fans are hurt, especially after that ios 7 blow and mac pro revealing yesterday. iTunes radio is going to get tuned to the most nicely cured radio ever, and that os x mavericks is killing that difficult ass windows 8 shit.

oh, not to mention, xbox had to drop a new halo in order to garner even more attention. you dont hear xbox tryna push gta v or killzone or some other ps exclusive. lmfao and ps4 isnt region locked..so many wins for ps4.

goodluck with your mandatory gay ass kinect device, camera on that ass 24/7. oh and dont forget to check in with mommy xbox every 24 hours. lmfao.

"Really, this day was only ever going to be about the next-gen showdown – it was not an E3 conference schedule filled to the brim with massive, crowd-thrilling new IPs. That makes sense: you don't want to put up too many fresh multimillion-dollar franchises in the midst of a burgeoning console war; the collateral damage here is apathy. You have to ride with the chaos. Some news sites are already saying that Sony "won" E3 – but the event hasn't even started, and Microsoft will have to work out how to turn this PR implosion around. Perhaps, though, the corporation was too busy watching its other rival Apple, courting developers at its WWDC. Microsoft covets Apple's understanding of consumer electronics, tech culture and entertainment ubiquity. And while it is watching, Sony has snuck up and seemingly stolen back the hardcore gamers."

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

June 11, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
Spankbank

Just a heads up, to play online you need to subscribe to PS+ which is $50 a year. You don't need to subscribe if you're playing single player games. 

Either way, it's a great subscription, you get tons of free titles and discounted titles.

A little upset Microsoft messed up so badly with the DRM
June 11, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
NZOO

Anything, but having to be logged on to play games and not being able to trade them in.

Don't badmind me.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
Master Six

According to the chart PS4 doesn't support Wifi o_O!!! But at least they finally came out with party chat. PS3 was bullshit bro. They def stepped it up.

I don't know though, I was a big Sony fan back in PS2. Then I got an Xbox and experienced XBOX LIVE. That was awesome. But I still wanted the PS3 when it came out. But I got a 360 for Christmas that year... I was like "Fuck it" fell in love with XBOX LIVE and the 360 and the 360 proved to be the better system actually. 

Now I'm torn because everyone is shitting on the Xbox One and all its, which I agree with, gay ass features. I just know everyone will get used to it just like they get used to this dumb ass society we live in.

All in all I still feel like XBOX One will prove to be the better system. Microsoft has proven to be ten times smarter than Sony. The fact that SCE hasn't gone to shit like Sega did years and years ago is amazing to me. 

I guess we will have to wait and see what exciting features the PS4 has to come.

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
frenchsauvage

it requires an Internet connection, you cannot borrow games, it has a camera built into it ALWAYS listening...

c'mon now, big difference. the only one to get "adjusted" to is paying for PSN now...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

June 11, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
THiZZ

As soon as they announced the price for the PS4 i drove to gamestop to preorder it... A guy in line had been at the store since they opened just to make sure he got a PS4 preordered...
June 11, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
DStyles

dead@windows 8 being difficult. That shit was made tablet user friendly. Windows 8 is the best OS for anyone that has never used a computer before.

I'm not butt hurt. I'm happy with what MS has to offer for the X1. I pre ordered mine and will be getting that first day achievement 

Funny how $ony will charge you guys to play multiplayer but yet will still have the same shitty servers. Hope PSN doesn't gets hacked again by some nerds.

Xbox Live

June 11, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
Master Six

dead@windows 8 being difficult. That shit was made table user friendly. Windows 8 is the best OS for anyone that has never used a computer before.

I'm not butt hurt. I'm happy with what MS has to offer for the X1. I pre ordered mine and will be getting that first day achievement 

Funny how $ony will charge you guys to play multiplayer but yet will still have the same shitty servers. Hope PSN doesn't gets hacked again by some nerds.

Xbox Live
My nigga! cool

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
jaeyoung

I was always an XBOX/PC Gamer. I'm indifferent about this whole "next-gen console war", but it can not be any clearer that SONY took the lead. You don't even need biased fanboys to tell you that. The price tag, features, exclusives, designs, and customer care all speak for themselves. 
June 11, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
DStyles

price tag? I'm guessing for most of you guys, mommy and daddy won't be buying the video game console this time around. Features? what features lol? Design? That shit looks ugly. I was expecting $ony to win in that category. Exclusives? FF XV won't be an exclusive and it looks like KH3 might not either. Customer care? $ony don't give a shit about its customers. 

Please login first to reply.