Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 18, 2006 @ 11:23 PM

Inactive

I finally got around to taking some pics of the stuff we got in our knowledge shipment... normally i dont get too excited about shirts but the shirts they printed these on are rediculous. Really soft, but not thin like american apparel. Its one of those shirts you dont want to wear an undershirt with. The panther (or whatever it is) tee is not a normal silkscreen. All the dots are actually a raised print (2mm) and are not connected. Its subtle so you dont notice it at first, cuz they printed it really clean.

With the exception of the jeans with the plaid, and the purple camo, the other jeans' linings are asian prints and are really soft.

The embroidery says "knowledge is king"

PS: the watch is instore sales only.
July 18, 2006 @ 11:26 PM

Inactive

I like Irons tee. What's going on in the one under it?
July 18, 2006 @ 11:27 PM

Inactive

thats blondie putting on a shirt. unless you mean that collage thing, then in that case i have no idea either. theres other shirts and denim (including the selvedge jeans from last season) that we are still expecting so i'll post those up when we get them.
July 18, 2006 @ 11:29 PM
ciph$

How much are the belts going for now? Because I remember they were $15 the first time around.
July 18, 2006 @ 11:29 PM

Inactive

Ok, I thought it was Blondie...but couldn't see what she was doing. That one's cool.
July 19, 2006 @ 12:44 AM
Bugsy

i need that sade t shirt give info on that kid !suprised
July 19, 2006 @ 09:48 AM

Inactive

all these shirts are more expensive than normal because of the blanks they use and the customs fees that we had to pay to get them over here. call up the shop and i'll tell you. (click the link below)
July 19, 2006 @ 02:17 PM
|\|190 OG

Is that cool? Hello Ohio, anybody?

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

FAST FAST CLICK

WWW.GRANDISM.COM

Why you humiliate yourself like that son? There's more in the world to live for.
July 19, 2006 @ 03:36 PM

Inactive

can someone ban him please?|0
July 19, 2006 @ 04:05 PM

Inactive

how much is the shirts and the sizes?
July 19, 2006 @ 04:10 PM

Inactive

knowledge only makes up to xl and the shirts are 34.
July 19, 2006 @ 05:00 PM
ciph$

Ordering over the phone you use Paypal or CC?
July 19, 2006 @ 06:27 PM

Inactive

we just do credit card. paypal sucks. haha
July 19, 2006 @ 06:39 PM

Inactive

i want the waist bag looking one &)
July 19, 2006 @ 08:04 PM
COMMISSIONARY

thanks man i ordered earlier nicee!
i'm plannin on orderin again, how much are the belts and what measurements do you have?!
July 19, 2006 @ 08:16 PM

Inactive

benjie, hit me up if you want it.

the belts are $30 and can fit a 34, 36 would be on the last notch.
July 19, 2006 @ 10:16 PM
hotsriracha

I really want that Grey Sade tee, please tell me sizes are still available....Also, I know your a HUGE fan of kirkland/costco tees, as am I, the Med fits me perfect for those, how would these knowledge shirts fit compared to the kirklands?

The belts are awesome, I got one from last season, but they are too big, It doesnt have enough holes
July 20, 2006 @ 12:11 AM

Inactive

these belts arent too big, i can gaurantee it. im a 32 and im nowhere near the first hole (that sounds mildly wrong). anyways, they arent as long as the kirklands, but in these tees id buy a large. these are japanese made blanks that they are printed on so they fit a little smaller, but not like american apparel smaller. its like a aaa but slightly shorter and maybe like an inch thinner. i have the blondie one in large and it fits me perfect. conveniently, all we have left in the grey sade is large and xl.
July 20, 2006 @ 01:07 AM
camthraxFHK

How much is the know1edge x brknhome backpack?
July 20, 2006 @ 01:24 AM

Inactive

it was 85 but i think i sold the last one today. theres supposed to be another one but its MIA. i'll know if it got sold tommorow.
July 20, 2006 @ 02:44 AM
Ralph Lauren

Yo what sizes do you have that white studded belt in ? Oh yeah i'm gonna call you up for a phone oreder on that Sade shirt in XL by the way is the XL fit on the irons tee like the new fits of Obey tees? that ringspun fit
July 20, 2006 @ 02:46 AM

Inactive

the belts are one size. if you wear size 30-34 you should be golden...36 is pushing it.
no its not as slim as obeys shirts... and ringspun isnt a fit, its how the fabric is made (the yarn that is woven). its really soft, but not super thin.
July 20, 2006 @ 02:49 AM
Ralph Lauren

right on! yeah i know how ringspun is its just that alot of tees that are ringspun normally fit slim, yeah that irons is nice
July 20, 2006 @ 03:48 AM
supreme being

any MISHKA fall in ?
July 20, 2006 @ 10:33 AM

Inactive

nah it hasnt shown up yet for some reason...im expecting it any day.

Please login first to reply.