Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 8, 2014 @ 06:54 AM
acethetik

Dunno how everyone's getting their shipments already, mine was just picked up in Auckland tonight 
January 9, 2014 @ 11:41 PM
acethetik

Just got my white flag tee and black zespy tracks, can throw up a fit pic if anyone wants 
January 10, 2014 @ 02:46 AM
touchlove

Hand washing the track pants a must? Anyone had experience with them in a washing machine? Had the unfortunate luck of sitting in old chewing gum/blue tack. Got most off by chucking them in the freezer then picking it off but there's a slight white stain, plus cuffs have flared out a bit. Would only be 30°C wash but idk if even that could ruin the shape. Cheers
January 10, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
cabbage_giant

I love ugly's instagram account just shouted out hb. Glad they keep their ears and eyes open.
January 10, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
Muhstakes

Well Bruflot's photo is golden, it gave me a real good laugh.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 10, 2014 @ 05:27 AM
kirbyiam

Got my blue parka in today. Ordered a small but the small was a little tight so I think i might send it back for a medium. Usually I wear a small since I'm 5'9 140 pounds, but with this brand I would recommend sizing up.
January 10, 2014 @ 05:33 AM
tzby

5'2 and something crazily low like 90lb hahahaha (before anyone asks, dad is 5'6 and mum is 4'10, cursed with this for life). they fine on waist, length is long but i just let them bunch up and they still look good. They've got a real good fit visualiser thing on their site now that compares their measurements to trousers you already own, definitely worth checking
What exactly does drop-crotch look like on such a short body? They do look pretty good on tall, skinny people, but I'm kind of having a hard time imagining it on a short person 
All I can think of is something like this:

lol they mentioned your picture on their instagram http://instagram.com/p/i-bFWMJXag/

~

January 10, 2014 @ 05:35 AM
tzby

it would also be cool to see a nice fishtail parka

~

January 10, 2014 @ 05:59 AM
acethetik

I really wish they would have done the all-over fish five panel in the teal blue
January 10, 2014 @ 09:18 AM
Lesserdog

I was wondering how a small frenchy parka or any parka in fact fits on a 5'6" body, anyone have fitpics?
January 10, 2014 @ 10:44 AM
Ryan Mills

Just got my white flag tee and black zespy tracks, can throw up a fit pic if anyone wants 
Yes
January 10, 2014 @ 09:21 PM
acethetik

Yes
5'10, thin 145. Size S everything. 

January 10, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
Bruflot

5'2 and something crazily low like 90lb hahahaha (before anyone asks, dad is 5'6 and mum is 4'10, cursed with this for life). they fine on waist, length is long but i just let them bunch up and they still look good. They've got a real good fit visualiser thing on their site now that compares their measurements to trousers you already own, definitely worth checking
What exactly does drop-crotch look like on such a short body? They do look pretty good on tall, skinny people, but I'm kind of having a hard time imagining it on a short person 

lol they mentioned your picture on their instagram http://instagram.com/p/i-bFWMJXag/
Hahahahahahhahahaha, this is awesome!

I just got the navy parka yesterday. I can take some fit pics tomorrow after I'm done at the gym, if anyone is interested. It's far too dark outside as of now and the lighting in my house is really bad, especially for photos.
January 10, 2014 @ 10:41 PM
tzby

Hahahahahahhahahaha, this is awesome!

I just got the navy parka yesterday. I can take some fit pics tomorrow after I'm done at the gym, if anyone is interested. It's far too dark outside as of now and the lighting in my house is really bad, especially for photos.
please do, i have contemplated getting it a number of times

~

January 11, 2014 @ 07:41 PM
tddevil1

Does anyone know what the fit is like on the James Pant and Smart Pant??
January 12, 2014 @ 03:40 AM
acethetik

Would anyone recommend washing black trackies with half a cup of vinegar like people recommend to set black dye first wash or should I just go at it cold wash?
January 12, 2014 @ 03:43 AM
maddhatter

so i love ugly does watch this forum
hopefully they start taking some of our feedback, seriously.
January 12, 2014 @ 07:52 AM
Muhstakes

They have for the longest man. They've helped me a couple of times and I never contacted customer service about it.They were REALLY good with their customer service some months ago, not as much now. I think since the brand's fan base grew so has customer inquires 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 12, 2014 @ 02:48 PM
nylon

Does anyone know what the fit is like on the James Pant and Smart Pant??
Been asking about the James/Smart Pant but no one has fit pics. It's like their neglected step children or something rofl.

Would anyone recommend washing black trackies with half a cup of vinegar like people recommend to set black dye first wash or should I just go at it cold wash?
I just hand washed them cold water & throw them out in the sun. 
January 12, 2014 @ 05:43 PM
fernyysanchez

cant wait to buy some things, products look like they have a lot of quality 
January 13, 2014 @ 12:47 AM
Evolution

Pretty solid. Good stuff
January 13, 2014 @ 12:47 PM
nylon

I wouldn't say they are tip top quality. I have found buttons loose (with the threads hanging loose.) on more than a few items. Mostly the shirts but I've found a loose button on a pair of recent jontys purchased over Boxing Day the moment i put it on.

Still..can't complain since i got them when they have discount campaigns.

Nothing a quick sew can't do!
January 14, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
nathanieldowneyx

I wouldn't say they are tip top quality. I have found buttons loose (with the threads hanging loose.) on more than a few items. Mostly the shirts but I've found a loose button on a pair of recent jontys purchased over Boxing Day the moment i put it on.

Still..can't complain since i got them when they have discount campaigns.

Nothing a quick sew can't do!
loose button on one of my shirts as well. besides that quality is good.
January 14, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
Muhstakes

What are you gonna get?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 14, 2014 @ 11:50 PM
ksespeer

I dont get it. 8PM NZT? It'll be in 7 hours right?
January 15, 2014 @ 12:06 AM
Bruflot

January 15, 2014 @ 12:07 AM
ksespeer

Thanks, gonna get some Jonty Pants probably.
January 15, 2014 @ 01:44 AM
heypapi

i just bought zespy pants for full price -__-

does i love ugly refund or you can only exchange and get online credit?
January 15, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
ksespeer

contact them, maybe they could just refund you like you bought them from sale.
January 15, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
heypapi

contact them, maybe they could just refund you like you bought them from sale.
they only do exchanges or online credit. Refunds are only for faulty items. I just didn't like the zespys so I might just get jontys or smarts

Please login first to reply.