December 18, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale VV Collection will release this Friday at Black Scale SF NY LA and Black-Scale.com 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 18, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Fingercroxx will also release online this upcoming weekend. Remember if you do decide to order make sure to size up. This is Japanese sized. Thanks fellas. 

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 18, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
demon

all this hype on black boxes, they are hit or a miss. i remember last years boxes, and i'll never cop one again. but i still fuck with black scale heavily.
December 18, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
idmwyni

Black Scale x Fingercroxx will also release online this upcoming weekend. Remember if you do decide to order make sure to size up. This is Japanese sized. Thanks fellas. 
I spoke to reezy a while ago about ordering a Blackscale fingercroxx jacket to the uk. He said he'd email me with the details once it arrived at the SF store. I got an email on saturday saying it has arrived but haven't heard anything since then about paying the money or giving my shipping details. Any idea when he'll be in contact so i can cop this jacket.
December 18, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
hypethetical

anyone know if the fishtails are still in stores?
December 18, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Richboy 100 million

Mega if we are a Size L in black scale should we get size XL for fingercroxx?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 18, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
BlackScale

Mega if we are a Size L in black scale should we get size XL for fingercroxx?
Yessir. 

December 19, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
Mike51o

Will the SF store carry the varsity jacket?
December 19, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
nostarr

Reezy was the fucking man and tracked down the last Fader Down jacket you guys had in my size in your warehouse after much work.  Came in the mail on monday...bummed I had to buy this thing twice but can't explain how stoked I was able to finally get my hands on another one. One of the best Black Scale pieces ever imo
December 19, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
igotssssoul

Hey Mega, what's the approximate size of the bucket hat? I typically wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds and was just wondering how the bucket hat would fit.
December 19, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
BlackScale

Will the SF store carry the varsity jacket?

online only

December 19, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
BlackScale

Hey Mega, what's the approximate size of the bucket hat? I typically wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds and was just wondering how the bucket hat would fit.
i also wear a 7 1/2 and it fits great

December 19, 2013 @ 09:51 AM
BlackScale

BLACK SCALE HOLIDAY 13 TORPEDO JACKET IS NOW ONLINE AND RESTOCK

http://www.black-scale.com/store/proddetail.php?cat=70&maincat=&prod=HOL13TORPEDO&pg=

December 19, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
karatekid1324

So I still can't get that Trill Shit medium l/s.
Is there anything I can try to see if it I can get it?
Or can someone tell me about the sizing on the small?  
5'5 130lb. Been wearing mediums recently

IG: Supreme956

December 19, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
idmwyni

reezy said to call the store to complete my order for the Fingercroxx jacket. just wondering what times is the SF store open for tomorrow.
December 20, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale VV Holiday 13 Collection Video LookBook http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7673

December 20, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
fg-mabz

meg@gem What does it mean ? How does japanese hoodies or jackets fits ? If i use to get Hoodies & Jackets in S what size should i order ? 
December 20, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
idmwyni

meg@gem What does it mean ? How does japanese hoodies or jackets fits ? If i use to get Hoodies & Jackets in S what size should i order ? 
japanese sizing is small. so he saying to size up. I went for medium and i normally wear small
December 20, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
thepurplewarden

How are black scale's crewneck quality? Warm, soft? 
December 20, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
jordansnomore

torpedo fishtail is wavy
December 20, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
gotlighters

How are black scale's crewneck quality? Warm, soft? 
The quality is on point. Keeps me warm but then again i live in norcal so it's not that cold here.

selling NWOT diamond yacht tank and NWOT crate denim

December 20, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
BlackScale

VV Collection. 

December 20, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
tfk408

What time are you releasing it? 
December 20, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
johnathan

Yo mega is there anyway you could change my package's "Signature Required" Request even after it's been shipped out? I called UPS but they said since it was the shippers request i cant change it.
Yo seriously wtf man? I mentioned in the comments part when i was purchasing from you guys for no sig req. Nobody could pick up the package and UPS wouldn't let me change it. Now my package is being sent back to you guys

free max b 2013

December 21, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
BlackScale

Tonight at 12am EST midnight we will be releasing a very limited run of our Black Scale x Fingercroxx Collaboration online at Black-Scale.com

December 21, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
tfk408

you need a paypal to buy shit on black scale? what kind of gay shit is this this!!! now my bottom bitch cant buy my hoodie fukkk im supposed taado noww 
December 21, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
BlackScale

Black Scale x Fingercroxx Release http://www.black-scale.com/?p=7688

December 21, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
BlackScale

you need a paypal to buy shit on black scale? what kind of gay shit is this this!!! now my bottom bitch cant buy my hoodie fukkk im supposed taado noww 
you dont need paypal to buy Black Scale.

You can put a credit card in and paypal will allow it.

December 21, 2013 @ 07:11 AM
Richboy 100 million

you dont need paypal to buy Black Scale.

You can put a credit card in and paypal will allow it.
what about the crew and hoodie??

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

December 21, 2013 @ 11:00 AM
JayHI

to be honest, my expectations dropped after receiving my $250 box, so i wasn't too stoked when my $100 box came in. but, after opening the box, i literally shit my pants cuz this box was f***kin dope. the clothes seem to be more up to date than my last box & everything in the box is just sick. this box was definitely worth the $100 & i would definitely recommend copping a black box, if you are a risk taker. Mad love to black scale for hooking it up!

- 1 Fleece (Varsity Jacket)
- 1 Beanie
- 1 Card Holder
- 2 Snapbacks
- 3 T-shirts

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.