April 11, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
Mazinger

ONLY IF I KAN SEE U THROGH

TUPPERWARE

VISION

cool cool cool 
April 11, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
dismiss

You would think they would write Supreme in the name section of the jersey . . But no you get an 80 and some stars 
I kind of like that they didn't.  Since this is a little plainer you can wear it without looking like a poster boy for supreme.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

April 11, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
youlaughatme

You would think they would write Supreme in the name section of the jersey . . But no you get an 80 and some stars 
I kind of like that they didn't.  Since this is a little plainer you can wear it without looking like a poster boy for supreme.
Sorry, don't think anyone can pull this off. Poor mans Roses.
April 11, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
lalala

yo r u in the buying/selling supreme fb group? I'm tryna join
nobody wants you in it. stop trying.
shit sucks anyways, all flakers, dont waste your time

x

April 11, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
coolestguy

drinking a 4loko wit my new supreme pint glass #gettin wavy
April 11, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
youlaughatme

Yo dag, can I get a fit pick of that......
April 11, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
guys i like hummus

April 11, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
coolestguy

thanks for taking the pic for me my nigga
April 11, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
takman

did anyone get their shipping confirmation yet?
ERMERGHERD!!! It's been almost 2 hours!!!  <okay okay, deep breathes, deep breathes..>
April 11, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
takman

April 11, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
dismiss

I felt the same about the PCL hoodie, but to each his own.  Not everyone that bought this did so because they didn't get the roses tho, both are really very different so it's nice to have a mix up.  If you are looking to have supreme written noticeably big on every part of your clothing, then this isn't for you.  If you want something a little bit plainer and laid back, this is a nice.  I think it's nice that there is something for everyone's type of style.

April 11, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
L7OSER

Wait, theres not any numbers on the back of the Stars jersey either? Yea yall def took a L with this one

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

April 11, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
skerr4

I bottled it and ended up picking up the gold/black colourway of the jersey, I'm really happy with it tbh, I'm not usually one to have lairy clothes but I really like it. Notable stock in London was all jerseys but black, both tye dye pullovers, both TNF bags in both colours and red/green devil point half zips.
April 11, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
youlaughatme

I felt the same about the PCL hoodie, but to each his own.  Not everyone that bought this did so because they didn't get the roses tho, both are really very different so it's nice to have a mix up.  If you are looking to have supreme written noticeably big on every part of your clothing, then this isn't for you.  If you want something a little bit plainer and laid back, this is a nice.  I think it's nice that there is something for everyone's type of style.
Wow, a reasonable sensible person stfu!
oooooo
Only joking, I only keep harping on for 2 reasons.

1) I slept, and missed roses, more the fool me. Which isn't a real reason.

2) Genuinely shocked at the piece, I don't do bozloxshouting an' all that. I saw the preview and liked the idea of a stripped down basic thats little diff to a normal summer garm. No, not this one, the sheen on it is hideous, particularly under the lighting in the store. It looks just what it is, cheap polyester. Felt cheap on too. I mean, went down today to get a jersey, I was uncertain on which colour but dead set on getting one. Jesus, as soon as I slipped it on I wanted to take it off. 

Pleased that you all got what you wanted though, as you say each to their own. 

Personally I'm glad I talked myself into the Black Dyepull, hope ya'll sized up!?!
April 11, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Incognito

copped black jersey this morning, and here is the fit pic
Awful. I'm not even talking the jersey itself. 5'2 160 lbs copping size large smfh 
April 11, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
lamlan

restock paisley and tie dye
April 11, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
dismiss

I bottled it and ended up picking up the gold/black colourway of the jersey, I'm really happy with it tbh, I'm not usually one to have lairy clothes but I really like it. Notable stock in London was all jerseys but black, both tye dye pullovers, both TNF bags in both colours and red/green devil point half zips.
Can you take a fit pic of the gold?  It looked yellow on the site so i passed but saw one (unworn) on instagram and looks nice.

April 11, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
bobhall

and matador. fuck you emanuel vega!!!!
April 11, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
youlaughatme

and matador. fuck you emanuel vega!!!!
Wow that was a rapid restock!
April 11, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
mrteebonilla

Full restock on tye die

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

chicago89

just got that Matador in white
dismiss

Wow, a reasonable sensible person stfu!
oooooo
Only joking, I only keep harping on for 2 reasons.

1) I slept, and missed roses, more the fool me. Which isn't a real reason.

2) Genuinely shocked at piece, I don't do bozloxshouting an' all that. I saw the preview and liked the idea of a stripped down basic thats little diff to a normal summer garm. No, not this one, the sheen on it is hideous, particularly under the lighting in the store. It looks just what it is, cheap polyester. Felt cheap on too. I mean, went down today to get a jersey, I was uncertain on which colour but dead set on getting one. Jesus, as soon as I slipped it on I wanted to take it off. 

Pleased that you all got what you wanted though, as you say each to their own. 

Personally I'm glad I talked myself into the Black Dyepull, hope ya'll sized up!?!
Is the fit smaller than normal?  I expected it would be shiny vs. mesh like the other since they called it a top and not a jersey, but if it's terribly itchy that is disappointing.

April 11, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
fuckjohnn

Restock on everything but jerseys and pint glass.

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

April 11, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
frenchsauvage

LMFAO!!! FUCK YOU EMANUEL!!!!!

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

April 11, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
the

from reddit
April 11, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
stanpreme

Got the black matador on restock 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 11, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
brain_drain

Can someone post a pic of how the shorts fit?
April 11, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
the

almost missed the pint glass, i went back to look at it again and it was sold out. gonna be nice chillin & sippin on some beers outta that thing..

waiting on guns shirt. 
green/blue paisley looks fire & would look good with some dark denim & boots, buttoned to the top.
"boots"
Do boots confuse you?
April 11, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
stanpreme

Damn I accidentally ordered a medium, what's the number to call if your order is fucked up?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.