[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 10, 2013 @ 14:01:06
yeah please don't show that stuff on here, that's ass. come with highly decorated, Budweiser, go to hell, supreme4life, vsop, predator and maybe we'll fuck with you...

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 15:03:01
Yes those are my stuffed animals.. IN before someone says anything.

the fuck??

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 15:18:16
shit looks like a raisin  
May 10, 2013 @ 15:19:52
May 10, 2013 @ 15:24:19

I just saw this up on Karmaloop and thought it was a tad similar hahahaha.
May 10, 2013 @ 15:59:50
Free PCL Tee in a large for anyone who can upload a video of a parakeet saying, "whats gucci 1017 brick squad my nigga"

so you must buy the parakeet, and teach it to say that, and record and upload a video
I'm already at the brick quad, give me 1 more day.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 16:29:56
that og_turnt kid has the some ugly hats. fck outta here OF dickrider. no need to quote his post lol
HMM, the fact that you took the time to evaluate my hats and say I'm an OF rider is pretty funny. I've been wearing supreme since 97' boy. You were probably born in 97 fucken ignorant fuck. But seriously, i posted the pictures to see if anyone would offer up no for some kids to talk shit hahaa but I guess thats HB

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 16:38:03
Free PCL Tee in a large for anyone who can upload a video of a parakeet saying, "whats gucci 1017 brick squad my nigga"

so you must buy the parakeet, and teach it to say that, and record and upload a video
I'm already at the brick quad, give me 1 more day.
bull shit
May 10, 2013 @ 17:31:12
Oops         

WTB ANYTHING THAT SAYS SUPREME, PREFERABLY IN A BOX OF SOME SORT

May 10, 2013 @ 17:35:52
Originally posted by Inactive User
as usual i hit yall with fit pics. Yes those are my stuffed animals.. IN before someone says anything.

im 5'7 ish last time i weighed myself it said 148.6  
size MEDIUM

Am I the only one to notice the pile of stuffed animals in the corner or what?
...did you not see what the original dude posted the pictures said?!?!

Él Duderîno

May 10, 2013 @ 18:22:07
how's anyone gonna hate on a dudes animal collection, i know mine are all boxed up now but come on everyone was a kid once
May 10, 2013 @ 19:32:59
Last years belted shorts were so much better than this years.. tongueface
May 10, 2013 @ 19:40:36

Be careful rocking that full PCL....
May 10, 2013 @ 19:40:56
that og_turnt kid has the some ugly hats. fck outta here OF dickrider. no need to quote his post lol
HMM, the fact that you took the time to evaluate my hats and say I'm an OF rider is pretty funny. I've been wearing supreme since 97' boy. You were probably born in 97 fucken ignorant fuck. But seriously, i posted the pictures to see if anyone would offer up no for some kids to talk shit hahaa but I guess thats HB
no, that's not HB.  you put a target on yourself and keep making it bigger with your corny replies.  just take the L.  tomorrow's a new day
May 10, 2013 @ 19:47:03
PCL tee is on point!!! So much more beautiful in person. Worth every penny
May 10, 2013 @ 19:47:38

Be careful rocking that full PCL....
I'm shook....
May 10, 2013 @ 19:58:24
Next Week: Guns Shirt

Week After: Kennedy

Last week of May: B-Ball Tank/Jersey

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

May 10, 2013 @ 20:23:03
Dumb question:

But what's the story about the Floral Polo's from last SS?

I remember them dropping, and seeing them float around but they're removed from the '12 Preview on Supreme.

Were they discontinued, like some items from SS were?
and you have that much info in advance?

it was an unreleased item..and sold out in seconds in blue..

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 10, 2013 @ 20:28:47
Supreme didn't give out PCL stickers with the PCL tee orders?
May 10, 2013 @ 20:38:57
PCL tee is on point!!! So much more beautiful in person. Worth every penny
Coming from a gay nigga
you got weird eyebrows b
you jealous cuz even gay guys get more pussy then u

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x