June 25, 2007 @ 09:30 PM
STI Guy

people been saying that the movie might suck since michael bay is directing it. what has he done that makes people hate his directing so much?
June 25, 2007 @ 09:38 PM

Inactive

People find his overly dramatic directing style extremely cheesy. He relys heavily on ultra stylized quick camera cuts in order to convey emotion rather then the actual storyline or acting or material. He is seen as way to slick and over done. Sometimes that works with a film such as Bad Boys 2 because it compliments that kind of action film...and theres times where its a disaster like on period pieces such as Pearl Harbor. People just dont want someone who is so criticaly bashed handling something such as Transformes which is such a memorable part of peoples childhood.
June 25, 2007 @ 09:39 PM
STI Guy

yeah i know it's not gonna suck. you cant really mess up transformers but why do people hate this guy?
June 25, 2007 @ 09:52 PM
h.lurker

People find his overly dramatic directing style extremely cheesy. He relys heavily on ultra stylized quick camera cuts in order to convey emotion rather then the actual storyline or acting or material. He is seen as way to slick and over done. Sometimes that works with a film such as Bad Boys 2 because it compliments that kind of action film...and theres times where its a disaster like on period pieces such as Pearl Harbor. People just dont want someone who is so criticaly bashed handling something such as Transformes which is such a memorable part of peoples childhood.

Transformers (the movie) is about transforming robots from outer space. It was "doomed" before it even found a director. Admit it. cool
June 25, 2007 @ 09:55 PM

Inactive

doesnt really matter to me.
June 25, 2007 @ 10:01 PM
JoHnFLeM

I understand what sub is talking about. In my eyes people that shouldnt make him a bad director. It just makes him different. Personally his style of the quick cut scenes is something that I appreciate, its more of something that keeps me focused. Finesse camera work is something id like to call it.

And that stuff about the movie being doomed before you even seen it is crazy. Say the movie is doomed after you watch it.
June 25, 2007 @ 10:12 PM
h.lurker

Transformers will be an upset to the people who were expecting more than transforming robot cars and explosions.
June 25, 2007 @ 11:16 PM
XnuggetX

i just want sweet robots transforming and blowing shit up so im down.
June 25, 2007 @ 11:31 PM

Inactive

I'm sure thats all most people are expecting.

But, yes my friend...that can be fucked up too.
June 26, 2007 @ 11:57 AM
JoHnFLeM

I'm sure thats all most people are expecting.

But, yes my friend...that can be fucked up too.

Yea it could be overdone really easily.
June 26, 2007 @ 01:11 PM
♫J To The T♫

I hate that Even Stevens kid
June 26, 2007 @ 01:18 PM

Inactive

who's that?
June 26, 2007 @ 03:10 PM
Mr.Londoner

^
he's that even stevens kid..

Don't you watch Disney Channel!?
June 26, 2007 @ 03:41 PM
silverfish

The current issue of WIRED (July, 2007) has a
Transformers cover & article. There is also a
Photo Gallery of Iron Giants and How Some
Obscure Japanese Action Figures Changed the
Way We Play
article.
June 26, 2007 @ 04:11 PM
pnsho

Transformers will be merely a popcorn flick.
June 26, 2007 @ 04:59 PM
ninemilli

Okay the ones that hate this movie already are the really DIE HARD transformers fans. The 40 year old dudes who are nerdy, they dont like it because the transformers that michael bay created looked more like Gundams than G1 transformers, the blocky looking ones. Well i dont know what people expect really, we are in 2007 and the way these transformers look are amazing and looks REAL, these people that hate the upcoming transformers movie are expecting G1 type robots where frenzy is a casset tape, i mean come on now it who really has a casset tape these days...
June 26, 2007 @ 10:20 PM
STI Guy

if they had the cassette player robot put into this movie that would the hilarious! the most awkward and most useless robot ever!
June 26, 2007 @ 10:21 PM
STI Guy

if they had the cassette player robot put into this movie that would the hilarious! the most awkward and most useless robot ever!
June 26, 2007 @ 10:28 PM
SIKE!samedi

halo movie was withdrawn
is this bay's fault?
people can hate bay all they want
his movies make money
when it comes down to it
thats all that matters
even if critics hate transformers
5 year olds and their parents would still watch
June 26, 2007 @ 10:32 PM
MystaX

what!? soundwave has always proved his worth as the decpticon's communications officer... like the time he became employee of the month...
June 26, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
outlawzsm

people been saying that the movie might suck since michael bay is directing it. what has he done that makes people hate his directing so much?

its Transformers theres no way it can suck.
June 26, 2007 @ 11:11 PM

Inactive

Of course the film will make money. But there are several shitty films, albums and books that made alot of cash as well, that where there for the moment and ended up not lasting the test of time. But, hey I guess if u brake it down to the simplest form of ...fuck it its gonna make money. Then artistic worth, good story telling and an actual good film can go out the window huh? Vanilla Ices "2 Da Extreme" sold a shitload as well, doesnt really mean shit to me.
June 27, 2007 @ 02:17 PM
JoHnFLeM

I hate that Even Stevens kid

who's that?

^
he's that even stevens kid..

Don't you watch Disney Channel!?

Isnt his name Shia Lebeuf? Yea he was on the Disney channel for a minute. Im not going to lie, I dont think that he is a bad actor. But really we look at the movies he did and can we really say that he has done anything that would be called a defining roll?
June 29, 2007 @ 03:56 AM
Tiffany Chan

fuck you vin steezel
June 29, 2007 @ 05:32 PM
AfrocentricAsian

cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool &)
June 30, 2007 @ 03:54 PM
bigsink

Of course the film will make money. But there are several shitty films, albums and books that made alot of cash as well, that where there for the moment and ended up not lasting the test of time. But, hey I guess if u brake it down to the simplest form of ...fuck it its gonna make money. Then artistic worth, good story telling and an actual good film can go out the window huh? Vanilla Ices "2 Da Extreme" sold a shitload as well, doesnt really mean shit to me.

and this is coming from a Lil Wayne supporter. *sigh*.
June 30, 2007 @ 03:59 PM

Inactive

omg
July 1, 2007 @ 02:56 AM
SoleFresh87

ehh i hope its not overly hyped then becomes wack

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

Please login first to reply.