hype cog

[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

Mar 25, 2010 @ 16:53
Hey guys do Diamond fitteds fit about the same as New Eras? cause I wear a 7 3/8 for NE and if a Diamond 7 3/8 would feel any tighter than NE's, then I wanna size up to a 7 1/2

if anything they are a hair looser than new era. Not enough to size up or down.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 17:47

Chris Brown on u-stream today.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 18:29

Chris Brown on u-stream today.

Didn't Chris Brown beat Rihannas face in? Just sayin...
Mar 25, 2010 @ 19:19
Didn't Chris Brown beat Rihannas face in? Just sayin...

What that gotta do with anything??)
Mar 25, 2010 @ 19:42
Originally posted by Inactive User
What that gotta do with anything??)

A bad dude to have reppin your brand
Mar 25, 2010 @ 20:05
Haha. I laughed my ass off when i heard about that shit. But I still love this branddd.
Mar 25, 2010 @ 21:53
The cardigans gonna be available online? I hope so....or somebody could do me a pick up...I'll add good money for your efforts...

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

Mar 25, 2010 @ 22:20
i wouldnt doubt that it hits online, everything that diamond drops almost always drops online as well
Mar 25, 2010 @ 22:57
i wouldnt doubt that it hits online, everything that diamond drops almost always drops online as well

Just saw the actual tweetpic and it said "Diamond Un-Polo cardigans about to drop online in the next week or 2 in a lot of colors."
http://tweetphoto.com/15778304

FS - Naked and Famous denim collection http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/175380/

Mar 26, 2010 @ 03:18
if anyones looking for a MMG fitted they have them at www.mltd.com all sizes they also have the coin pouchs. use code ogreflow for 20% off smokeyfacesmokeyface

Thanks for the heads up used that code hope it helps you get something and thanks for the 20% off!
Mar 26, 2010 @ 03:19
the 20% worked for you? i tried to use it on some spring 1 stuff and it didnt work?
Mar 26, 2010 @ 05:54
i dunno how long i can hold out for.....

Nick, im in need of that leather asap!
Mar 26, 2010 @ 14:07

LOL..Are u serious? Rappers(Ghostface, Raekwon etc)talks about selling poison to our community or killing ppl but they are better suited to rep a brand.

Dude made a mistake and has paid for it, so get over it and let him live!
Mar 26, 2010 @ 14:26
what up guys hows everyone doin this week??? Thanks to everyone who came out and supported!!!! Thanks for stoppin by Failure Pt.4 and everyone else!
Mar 26, 2010 @ 15:44
QUOTE=BP_ALL DAY;2409089 LOL..Are u serious? Rappers(Ghostface, Raekwon etc)talks about selling poison to our community or killing ppl but they are better suited to rep a brand.

Dude made a mistake and has paid for it, so get over it and let him live!

ever heard the phrase 2 wrongs don't make a right?

P.S. singing about, and actually doing are 2 very different things

DIAMOND IS TIGHT
Mar 26, 2010 @ 16:11
Thanks for the heads up used that code hope it helps you get something and thanks for the 20% off!

use code guch for 20% off
Mar 26, 2010 @ 16:48

You act like there arent tons of ppl in the world that make mistakes...get over it, if anything that beezy got fame off that. Anyways get over it ppl make mistakes
Mar 26, 2010 @ 17:56
You act like there arent tons of ppl in the world that make mistakes...get over it, if anything that beezy got fame off that. Anyways get over it ppl make mistakes

Straight corny homie.. She was already a multi platinum selling artist. She didn't need fame. On another note I don't condone what he did, but he's virtually a non story dudes paying for it in fame and the pocket, and radio play. Time to move on he's gonna wear whatever anyway look at Zac Efron..? ?)
Mar 26, 2010 @ 18:25
I got a upolo crew XL navy worn once. $45. PM if your interested
Mar 26, 2010 @ 18:45
if you like it then wear it you dont gotta love or hate a brand cause a celeb rocks it. Just my 2 cents.
Mar 26, 2010 @ 19:30
nick you should drop some og script tank tops this summer.would be dope.smokeyface
Mar 26, 2010 @ 22:21
Me rocking my "I Shine" Crew while meeting Jerry Heller today. So crazy cuz today's Easy's 15 anniversary and everything... R.I.P.

crew makes me look fat... haha.

IG: @PicturesInTheMail

Mar 26, 2010 @ 23:56
met tones yesterday....cool dude
Mar 27, 2010 @ 05:10
Big ups to Tones yesterday for helping me out at the shop.
Mar 27, 2010 @ 13:15
met tones yesterday....cool dude

Big ups to Tones yesterday for helping me out at the shop.

always my brothas. Thanks for stopping by! come through for spring 2 when it drops!
Mar 27, 2010 @ 15:35
I know some of you may hate on this but I think its funny. Disney star Zac Efron in Diamond/Y&R collab

his bitch can get da bidness all daaaaaaaay! real talk.
Mar 27, 2010 @ 21:22
Forsale het me up all size L brand new
Diamond 4Cs x Crooks castles
World is yours Tee blk tiffany
Crooks X Kayne west Good music (grape/teal) and (gucci)

Mar 28, 2010 @ 01:53
Forsale het me up all size L brand new
Diamond 4Cs x Crooks castles
World is yours Tee blk tiffany

how much for the 4Cs and the Crooks X Kanye?
Mar 28, 2010 @ 02:29

Dude people make mistakes. Mistakes are little things. NOT HITTING A GIRL! What the fuck? You never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever hit a women. I wish this douchebag was locked away forever. What happens if someone hit your mom? He's a fucking prick and a douchebag.

/end rant
Mar 28, 2010 @ 13:46
He hit a girl, he wears Diamond. I'm still failing to see the connection here. When people see him in Diamond I'm pretty sure they aren't thinking, "wow, Diamond must be a bad company if Chris Brown is wearing it." Who the hell cares.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0