With the French Open slated to begin on Sunday, tennis great Rafael Nadal is predicted to win a record-breaking 12th title after beating out Novak Djokovic in Rome last week. To honor his prior 11 titles, NikeCourt has unveiled a limited edition of the Cage 3 Glove dubbed “What The” Rafa that Nadal will be wearing during the games.
Featuring a predominately volt glow and white colorway, the footwear encompasses a zipper shroud borrowing design elements from the
• 2006: Nike Air Max Breathe III
• 2007: Nike Air Max Breathe Cage
• 2008: Nike Air Max Breathe Cage II
• 2010: Nike Air Max CourtBallistec 2.3
• 2011: Nike Air Max CourtBallistec 3.3
• 2012, 2013, 2014: Nike Air Max Court Ballistec 4.3
• 2017: Nike Lunar Ballistec 2
• 2018: Nike Air Zoom Cage III
Nike will release the Cage 3 Glove “What The” Rafa on May 26 in limited quantities online and at select retailers. Be sure to also check out the latest NikeCourt Paris apparel collection, featuring macabre prints.