Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale: Aural and Visual Perfection

Watch this impressive sports car race through a bucolic countryside.

Automotive
10,758 Hypes 0 Comments

The Ferrari Challenge Stradale was noted as the highest performance, road legal version of the infamous 360 series when it was built in the early 2000s. Based around a 360 Modena model, the design has called on the classic Pareto principle by intending 20% for track use and the other 80% for road use. Boasting a V8-engine that revs up to 8,700 rpm with a top speed of around 190 mph, the engineering team behind the project removed all unnecessary items to make it as light as possible. Additional impressive features include Brembo carbon ceramic brakes, which removed 16 kg from the design and an endless array of colors to choose from. View the video above to watch and hear the Challenge Stradale in all its glory.

Read Full Article

What to Read Next

NOVITEC's Ferrari SF90 Stradale Has 1,033 HP
Automotive

NOVITEC's Ferrari SF90 Stradale Has 1,033 HP

The twin-turbo V8 hybrid has been tuned to the max.

Ferrari's 296 GTB Is an 819-Horsepower V6 Hybrid
Automotive

Ferrari's 296 GTB Is an 819-Horsepower V6 Hybrid

Even more powerful than the Roma and F8.

NOVITEC's Ferrari F8 Spider Is Big on Carbon Fiber and Power
Automotive

NOVITEC's Ferrari F8 Spider Is Big on Carbon Fiber and Power

And it’ll hit 62 MPH in just 2.6 seconds.


Get Into the Fast Lane With Ferrari's First-Ever Runway Collection
Fashion

Get Into the Fast Lane With Ferrari's First-Ever Runway Collection

The 52-look collection is an homage to its racing legacy.

A Closer Look at Stone Island's "Reflective Research" Exhibition
Fashion

A Closer Look at Stone Island's "Reflective Research" Exhibition

An exhibition exploring the wonderment of textile manipulation.

Boris Bidjan Saberi 2015 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection
Footwear

Boris Bidjan Saberi 2015 Fall/Winter Footwear Collection

The nuanced elements of the tonal collection exhibit the Spanish designer’s true mastery.

Unbelievable Board Control in Cody McEntire's Latest "T-1000" Part
Sports

Unbelievable Board Control in Cody McEntire's Latest "T-1000" Part

Absolutely everything on the bolts.

Tokyo 2020 Olympic Committee Launches Logo Design Competition
Design

Tokyo 2020 Olympic Committee Launches Logo Design Competition

In a sudden turn of events, the Tokyo 2020 committee has taken to Twitter to announce a new competition amidst allegations.

Watch The Weeknd's Live Apple Music Festival Performance
Music

Watch The Weeknd's Live Apple Music Festival Performance

A selection of captivating footage from one of the industy’s hottest tickets.


MR PORTER Unveils Spy-Centric Kingsman Season 3 Collection
Fashion

MR PORTER Unveils Spy-Centric Kingsman Season 3 Collection

A bespoke and main line curation gazetting some of James Bonds’ most striking outfits.

Pia Mia Participates in BBC Radio 1's "Surprise Karaoke"
Music 

Pia Mia Participates in BBC Radio 1's "Surprise Karaoke"

Still did her thing.

Watch The Weeknd's Live Performance From the Apple Music Festival
Music 

Watch The Weeknd's Live Performance From the Apple Music Festival

In case you weren’t there.

Lana Del Rey Working on Another Short Film
Music 

Lana Del Rey Working on Another Short Film

Lana Del Rey is in creative mode.

adidas Consortium x A Kind of Guise 2015 "New York" Pack
Footwear

adidas Consortium x A Kind of Guise 2015 "New York" Pack

A notable take on a truly iconic 1980s silhouette.

More ▾
 
Subscribe to our Newsletter

Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more.

By subscribing, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Adblock Detected.

We charge advertisers instead of our readers. If you enjoy our content, please add us to your adblocker's whitelist. We'd really appreciated it.