Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 25, 2008 @ 11:05 PM

Inactive

So how has 2008 been for you brand so far?Better then last year?Worst?

Pros,cons,ups,downs etc....

As for me the blogs been doing ok!Taking it to a different direction than i originally planned.It's just a hobby & a way for me to learn about the streetwear/clothing industry by seeing how brands make it or break it.

Peace,
www.millionaireboysclub.net
May 26, 2008 @ 10:51 PM
UCArts

PNC has been doing pretty well this year, I think there is always room for improvement, but saying that I don't get as much time to work on designs because of my full-time job.
May 27, 2008 @ 08:16 PM
Check Your Six

Check Your Six 08'
I would say 08's been really different...We rebranded from our old brand Sanktuari. The reasoning was basically to get a mental restart and go at this brand using everything we learned from our old brand. I guess the early months were a lot of designing and lately we put together our line sheets for fall. Next month or so will be contacting as many retailers as possible, in hopes to get some pre-orders or simple commitments. Then in August we'll be printing for fall and trying to get some more stores to commit, as well as online outlets. So right now is certainly a transitional phase but nothing comes overnight. Oh, definately peep the line sheets if you got an extra minute at www.checkyoursixclothing.com.. Take it easy ya'll, peace.
May 27, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
@KRAEZYClothing

Well
29th May 2008 is the long long long awaited launch of my brand, i also graduate in June plus i turn 30 so its a massive year for me hope things go as planned. But keep your eyes peeled looking to move mountains.

peace

CREATIVE HUSTLERS TRADING PLACES

May 28, 2008 @ 07:19 AM
Allurre

whats good justin! haven't talked to you in a minute.

LUXLIVIN tees been doing great.. we've sold out 2 seasons already.. and had to restock for Season 1.

Season 3 just launched, I'll hit you up soon about it. We got mad endorsers on the list now.. the achievements are just incredible, and it's all been a blessing.

Our official page will be up and running very soon.. check on that.

In the meantime, get at us.

www.myspace.com/luxlivin
www.luxlivinonline.com
May 29, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
dare2dream

Well, what can I say about Dare2Dream!! We were born exactly 14mths ago and since then we have been stocked in some high end stores in OZ, stores that stock Bape, BBC, 10 Deep and the like, so I think that has been a big positive. We have gottn our gear stocked in Stussy Indonesia and are looking to hit up Asia and the US soon.
We have just dropped our Hoodies, sweet reversable and a few other items and are looking to add some shorts, strecth denim for guys and deni skirts for girls in the next few months.
The tough part for a new brand is getting your line to have some depth and quality, something nthat is important to us and also something I think we have achieved nicely so far.
Sales can always be better and the tough part is marketing your brand as it costs a fortune, but so far 08 for us has been a positive, even if it has stripped the bank account even moresmile Most of us are doing this in conjunction with a ful-time job, so that makes it tough!!

To all you other Guys & Girls out there, i wish you all the best and much respect to sticking at it as you never know when your big break is, keep pushing and making your label better and look forward to seeing more coming from everyone.

JG!!
May 29, 2008 @ 03:25 PM
Kick Rocks

Well for us at SECRET AGENDA it has been good so far (only been 2 months since we released our first line). Dare2dream is right about it being hard to get people to notice your brand, and the cost of advertisement. Finding my target audience hasn't been easy, but I'm still new and learning how to get more exposure. Something I found weird is that my "pigeon" tee is being purchased by people in CA? Goes to show you that you can never truly know who will be into your stuff!

I also have been hearing from people in the biz that a lot of bigger labels are not doing that well (even though they will tell you that they're ballin'). Maybe the economy and gas prices has something to do with it?
May 29, 2008 @ 04:39 PM
Homer Pimpson

Things have been taking a life of their own for us. Constant growth and many opportunities keep unfolding.

Please login first to reply.