November 10, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
Anti-Hero

Bones Red always my choice. 20$ a pop and they never blow out unless you go powerslide crazy.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 10, 2011 @ 09:24 PM
damnwitless1

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

November 11, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
RenAi beast

is 21 too old to start skating?

A good rule of thumb in this day and age is to never ask yourself such a pointless question unless you're thinking about playing with dolls or something. I'll throw cosplay in there too, that shit's for clowns.

I started a few months after I turned 28 and I'm about to be 29. I can't do it nearly as much as I want, being that my job consumes damn near 12hrs of my day but fuck it, it's too fun.

Aside from that THE NYJAH HUSTON RISE AND SHINE VIDEO IS *FUCKING. NUTS.* I've lost count of how many times I've watched it since 3am this morning. Well worth the wait and I honestly think Thrasher should be giving him SOTY but it's truly whatever.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 12, 2011 @ 02:11 AM
stuffle

yeah so i hate my style an all and i wasnt very good but this was me two years ago

http://vimeo.com/10787132
November 15, 2011 @ 01:02 AM
CH33CH

whatever happened to colt cannon?

dude had so much promise
November 17, 2011 @ 06:36 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I haven't skated since I got my license at 17, out of nowhere I have a strong urge to start again.
November 17, 2011 @ 11:06 PM
alwaysuche

yo i just started skating i got moving ollies down, what trick should i try to learn next? im think pop shuvits but im not sure
November 18, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
barbagelbites

yo i just started skating i got moving ollies down, what trick should i try to learn next? im think pop shuvits but im not sure

Pop shuvs are all about the amount of balls you have.
Just jump and shuv.
I skated a couple years ago. I could only ollie and shuv.
I sucked. But i knew my shit.

Rest In Peace, Barbagelbites 11-11

November 18, 2011 @ 04:56 AM
piffaliffagus

My board 1988 Santa monica natas,bullet wheels

Fucking sick deck. Those wheels are hilarious tho.

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

November 18, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Nolllie, then shuv-it's.
November 25, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
ecp

Stuffle you were slick ripping bruh, hope you didn't quit. Shout out to the homie grant for winning SOTY!!!!!
November 25, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
GoRubio

Just jump and shuv.

Are you fucking kidding me? Pop shuvs are about the amount of balls you have? You fucking suck at skating then. Back pops are more in the scoop, and the front shuvs are more pop. The only hard part about shuv-its is the catch. Front shuvs are a great looking trick if you can get them down good. And they are foundations for other tricks as well.

Stuffle you were slick ripping bruh, hope you didn't quit. Shout out to the homie grant for winning SOTY!!!!!

Congrats to Grant and all, but I really think Busenitz should have won this year. Winning Tampa Pro, banging video part, gnar status, he had the better year. But Phelps and Thrasher has always been on Grant's nuts, and he pretty much is the future of skating, so it was no surprise for him to win SOTY soon. Amazing video part for Thrasher and I can't wait to see him rip in the new SB video.
November 25, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
plato

Just jump and shuv.

Are you fucking kidding me? Pop shuvs are about the amount of balls you have? You fucking suck at skating then. Back pops are more in the scoop, and the front shuvs are more pop. The only hard part about shuv-its is the catch. Front shuvs are a great looking trick if you can get them down good. And they are foundations for other tricks as well.

Congrats to Grant and all, but I really think Busenitz should have won this year. Winning Tampa Pro, banging video part, gnar status, he had the better year. But Phelps and Thrasher has always been on Grant's nuts, and he pretty much is the future of skating, so it was no surprise for him to win SOTY soon. Amazing video part for Thrasher and I can't wait to see him rip in the new SB video.

360 shuvs look amazin.
Look like a fuckin copter
November 25, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
plato

http://player.vimeo.com/video/32240946?portrait=0&color=ffffff

New girl and chocolate video.
Trailers' sick
So stoked
November 25, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
GoRubio

http://player.vimeo.com/video/32240946?portrait=0&color=ffffff

New girl and chocolate video.
Trailers' sick
So stoked

When I saw the trailer, all I could think of was...

Cory's switch big heel down the triple set was fucking piff. I've been there too. That set is huge.
Can't wait to see Iannucci, Pappalardo, Brian Anderson, Devine Calloway, and Mike Carroll. The whole team will kill it, but I'm most excited to see them.

I've always been fond of skateboarding but never truly gotten into it like I have these past couple months watching all the epicly laterd vids. Other than the berrics does anyone know any good skateboard blogs to keep up withs whats currently going on and any other good documentation of all the shits that been happening in skating since the 90s other than epicly latered?
thanks

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/ - This is more on classic skaters, but still great.
Otherwise Thrasher usually puts stuff up weekly, as well as Crailtap.
December 4, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
RawShack

who got the link to the new shake junt video?
December 5, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
Lukulele

Anyone got good footy/channels on youtube?

stay pau

December 6, 2011 @ 08:55 AM
piffaliffagus

who got the link to the new shake junt video?

Yo they got the full video up on youku. That site is straight fire. Every new skate video usually gets posted up on there.

HUGE quantity of Supreme goods for sale & rare diamondxestateLA fitted. 75+ items http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/forum/topic/168342

December 6, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
PowerCum

that nike sb chronicle video was dope
stoked on weiger van hahiwhgwengsjnsl's part
December 9, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
Lukulele

Nike SB vid

Youness Amrani is savage as fuck

stay pau

December 11, 2011 @ 02:59 AM
poldylocks

^ alt link?

bitch.

December 12, 2011 @ 05:20 AM
RawShack

December 12, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
PowerCum

http://n-sb.org/11057/rumor-nike-adds-olson-and-malto-to-the-team/news/
lol is this real life
December 13, 2011 @ 08:24 AM

Inactive

Nike SB vid

Youness Amrani is savage as fuck

if you don't like nike ,Will you think about it click
December 13, 2011 @ 08:42 AM
Lukulele

http://n-sb.org/11057/rumor-nike-adds-olson-and-malto-to-the-team/news/
lol is this real life

I think it'd be weird to have Olson on Nike with the past beef Koston had with him... Unless they squashed it.

stay pau

December 13, 2011 @ 08:46 AM
Lukulele

Not to mention the beef between these two as well.

stay pau

December 13, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
RawShack

lol it aint no beef i read in thrasher that they both just have a love/hate kinda relationship. Also WTF?! malto and olson? Malto just came out with a pro model. Nike is taking over.
December 21, 2011 @ 07:30 AM
GoRubio

I don't think Malto will go to Nike. I heard this same exact rumor last year. He'll be on Etnies for a while.
I don't think Olson is going to Nike either. He doesn't seem like he would fit the team. He's probably just going through a little phase right now in between sponsors getting to wear whatever he likes and try out different shoes. He'll probably end up signing with Gravis with Dylan, or maybe Adidas.
Where do you guys think MikeMo is going since he left Lakai? Or will he go back?
December 21, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
EddieB

I don't think Malto will go to Nike. I heard this same exact rumor last year. He'll be on Etnies for a while.
I don't think Olson is going to Nike either. He doesn't seem like he would fit the team. He's probably just going through a little phase right now in between sponsors getting to wear whatever he likes and try out different shoes. He'll probably end up signing with Gravis with Dylan, or maybe Adidas.
Where do you guys think MikeMo is going since he left Lakai? Or will he go back?

Malto and Olson confirmed on Nike.

Mike Mo on DC.
December 28, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
Lukulele

Set up a cruiser today to film with, & bought some theeves for my regular board.

Anyone know how much better bigger wheels perform?

stay pau

Please login first to reply.