FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
August 14, 2007 @ 01:59 PM
pkdollabills

With about 40 or so games left lets hear your predictions on who is going to make the cut and who is gonna go home crying. reasons to back it up of course.

NL EAST: NEW YORK METS
i mean, my favorite team hasnt even played the baseball they can play and still are in first place. the phillies and braves cant get out of their own way because their pitching is horrendous. dont think they can even put together a run even if the mets have a losing record against the braves at the end of the season

NL CENTRAL: CHICAGO CUBS
they made a huge run just to be mentioned at the top, they wont turn back. soriano will come back on his white horse and carry them back into first, especially if milwaukee plays like their already eliminated from the playoffs like theyre playing now

NL WEST: ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS
2 weeks ago i told you it was between the dodgers and padres but both those teams are offensively challenged, the DBACKS can score AND pitch, and they're padding their lead as we speak.

AL EAST: BOSTON RED SOX
its so close but it comes down to the schedule. the yankees play a similar schedule but they have 3 with seattle, and 3 with boston. it will come down to those 2 series and i think the red sox will realize is going down and man up and play like they can

AL CENTRAL: DETROIT TIGERS
cleveland and detroit both cant play under pressure, but i think detroit can out hit cleveland any day, and with joel zumaya coming back the pen is going to become top-notch. cleveland has C.C., Fausto and pray for lighting bolts.
tigers get it in the last week of the season.

AL WEST: ANAHEIM ANGELS
i refuse to type out their new long ass stupid name, team is too good to drop out now.

NL WILD CARD: SAN DIEGO PADRES
if the NL WEST keeps dropping away from ARI and the padres can out pitch the dodgers and braves so they would net themselves the most wins, to take the wild card. Peavy and Young are nasty, and if brian giles keeps hitting like he did in CINCY they have their big bat. I cant see the braves getting there because they cant pitch besides smoltz and hudson, their pen is overworked and dotel is already on the DL.

AL WILD CARD: NEW YORK YANKEES
if they dont catch boston they will land here no doubt, they hit the seams off the ball, and have been getting some nice pitching. if they catch boston, look for seattle to jump in here.

PLAYOFFS:
1st round:

NYM V. SAN: mets in 4, their offense is miles ahead of SDG and the starting pitching is about even unless peavy proves himself in the playoffs which he hasnt done yet.

ARI V. CHC:
if ted lilly keeps pitching like he is, and lest we forget big Z the cubs can breeze past the d'backs as long as ryan dempster doesnt come in. CHC in 4

LAA V. NYY:
LA has the yankees number, LA in 5 on that statement and also because their pen is NASTY.

DET V. BOS:
Detroit wins the starting pitching battle, with dice-k unproven in the playoffs and schilling getting old. Beckett cant win every game for you. Gange has been a dissapointment so if he doesnt pick it up, joel zumaya will be the savior in this series and their offense should jump it up with sheff in there, in the playoffs. DET in 5.

round 2:

NYM V. CHC:
Mets in 6.

DET V. LAA:
Angels in 5

WORLD SERIES:
NYM V. LAA
August 14, 2007 @ 03:09 PM
pkdollabills

angels wont play seattle in the first round because theyre in the same division, they'd play the team that won a division with the worst record
August 15, 2007 @ 12:06 AM
pkdollabills

if boston finshed with the best AL record they would play seattle because seattle would have the worst AL record *technically*. But if it was LAA who had the best they wouldnt play seattle because their in the same divison. So if LAA had the best record, boston was second best then detroit and then seattle it would be BOSTON V. SEATTLE and then LA V. DET. its mad confusing but thats always the reason why the yankees dont play the sox in the first round when they both make the playoffs.
August 16, 2007 @ 01:06 AM
Crook

My Angels Small Ball>>>>>>>>> Rest of the MLB's Long Ball.....cool
August 16, 2007 @ 11:41 AM
SIKE!samedi

it would make me soooooo happy if the a's start winning and the rangers and angels start losing. i could only dream of a season like that
August 20, 2007 @ 12:08 AM
pkdollabills

My Angels Small Ball>>>>>>>>> Rest of the MLB's Long Ball.....cool

only reason they get away with that is their speed and their pitching is nasty.
but they're prob the best team in the AL.
August 22, 2007 @ 08:21 PM
FearItSelf

CUBS break the curse 07
August 22, 2007 @ 11:35 PM
pkdollabills

that team is so flawed
August 24, 2007 @ 12:03 AM
pkdollabills

the cubs have no relialble closer, dempster is a joke.
their offense is too spotty and i wouldnt take lilly seriously at all come playoff time. but in that division i think me and my wiffle ball partner could take over first by the end of the week.
August 28, 2007 @ 10:44 AM
IH8Fakes

Cubs vs. Yankees, Yankees sweep.
August 28, 2007 @ 11:17 AM
pkdollabills

lmao
August 29, 2007 @ 06:44 PM
Crook

Good week to be an Angels fan. We swept the Mariners in Seattle and take 5 game lead back home smile
August 29, 2007 @ 09:13 PM
focus

nationals will take it.
August 30, 2007 @ 01:23 AM

Inactive

How about them Padres..
August 30, 2007 @ 10:43 AM
pkdollabills

How about them Padres..

not enough offense to win in the playoffs.
September 2, 2007 @ 09:58 PM
UGK

yea they need more offense but they have good pitching
September 4, 2007 @ 01:28 PM
pkdollabills

peavy hasnt proved he can perform in the playoffs, their offense is too suspect to carry them through 3 rounds of postseason baseball.
September 6, 2007 @ 01:33 AM
lemon bar

i think its going to be boston vs the angels..and the winner is going to win the world series..i cant see anyone in the national league competing with the sox or the angels...
September 6, 2007 @ 11:30 AM
Christdawg

The Yankees will win the World Series.......Recognize Bitches.cool
September 27, 2007 @ 08:47 PM
HARTY

well the phillies just tied the mets for first place in the NL East.
September 27, 2007 @ 10:47 PM
slsk.

I'm sick to my stomach..

I don't deserve this..

RIP 07 NYM
September 28, 2007 @ 12:34 AM
nikebias

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"]Cubs v.s. Yankees[/FONT][/SIZE] in the World Series>sad
September 28, 2007 @ 04:39 PM
pkdollabills

lmao to that one.
cleveland vs. diamondbacks.
September 29, 2007 @ 04:29 PM
Christdawg

[SIZE="6"]LMAO @ THE METS. AMAZING....HUH?[/SIZE]
September 29, 2007 @ 10:30 PM
slsk.

Through 2006, Alex Rodriguez was a paltry 4-for-41 (.098 batting average) with no RBI in his last 12 postseason games.

Have fun with that..
September 30, 2007 @ 01:20 AM
pkdollabills

WE STILL ALIVE BABY.
YA GOTTA BELIVE.
(i was there yesterday, and ill be at the last game)
September 30, 2007 @ 10:57 PM
HARTY

i guess i could put my prediction in now.

cleveland indians vs. philadelphia phillies
October 1, 2007 @ 02:01 PM
Crook

Angels vs. Red Sox= World Series being played in the 1st round
October 1, 2007 @ 03:14 PM
IH8Fakes

Through 2006, Alex Rodriguez was a paltry 4-for-41 (.098 batting average) with no RBI in his last 12 postseason games.

Have fun with that..

Thanks for bashing him. Stop blowing a fucking 7.5 game lead bitches. Fucking cock suckers. Imagine if it was A-God playing against the Mets, he would have crushed El Duques 67 MPH slow ball. Fuck Met fans fuck all ya. Yankees will sweep the Cubs. The Evil Empire vs. America's Fav. Underdogs.
October 5, 2007 @ 11:54 PM
pkdollabills

Thanks for bashing him. Stop blowing a fucking 7.5 game lead bitches. Fucking cock suckers. Imagine if it was A-God playing against the Mets, he would have crushed El Duques 67 MPH slow ball. Fuck Met fans fuck all ya. Yankees will sweep the Cubs. The Evil Empire vs. America's Fav. Underdogs.

what the hell are you talking about? what does one persons performance have to do with blowing a lead, our bullpen sucked. A-rod still cant hit in the playoffs, the yankees are knee deep in the indians shit right now so I think you should chill out man.

Please login first to reply.