November 14, 2010 @ 12:58 AM
Justiu

^*sence.

*sense.

HB Can't spell. lol

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

November 14, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
Justiu

WHERES MAYWEATHER AT? WE KNOW U HIDING SOMEWHERE!!! NO MORE EXCUSES, NO MORE PEOPLE TO FIGHT!! ITS ONLY PACQUIAO AND MAYWEATHER LEFT!!!

We won't be getting this fight until winter 2011 or early 2012 if we ever do.

I'd like to see Mosley face Pacquiao next in the mean time.

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

November 14, 2010 @ 04:39 AM
jaded

If Margarito was smaller he would've been knocked out. I think his size was the only thing that kept him on his feet. I was getting ready for them to stop it in the 11th, but I'm glad they let him finish it. Manny is a class act and Margarito has heart, I have to give him that.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 14, 2010 @ 10:07 AM
brasil

MANNY PACQUIAO!!! Has yet proved why he is the best boxer in the world and one of all time! Margarito was no match for him.. Once Manny knew he had the speed/angles and range for combos it was all over( about the 4th or 5th round).. After that Manny just took it to him for every round.. Margarito kept coming which was his downfall cause after he threw a jab that Manny was waiting for, Manny would throw 4 to 5 combo everytime.. Manny just battered Margarito's face.. I think they should have stopped it at the end of round 10 but mexican pride kept margarito going..

WHERES MAYWEATHER AT? WE KNOW U HIDING SOMEWHERE!!! NO MORE EXCUSES, NO MORE PEOPLE TO FIGHT!! ITS ONLY PACQUIAO AND MAYWEATHER LEFT!!!

As good as manny isnt? Come one dude, your bitterness is getting old and doesnt make since!

I meant to say..

As good as Manny is, isn't going to help him either..in other words, fighting Pac is hard enough when you can see, imagine doing it with only one eye open.

To be honest I thought it was going to be over in the 7th (I think) Manny caught him with that same hook he hit Hatton with and shook Margarito's brain..
November 14, 2010 @ 11:09 AM
randysav

Amazing performance from Manny. he wasnt afraid to trade against the bigger guy either. Ive noticed Pac got hurt when he was cornered up at round 6 with the body shots but manage to pull through and got out of the way, good gameplan from roach. did anyone of yall notice Margarito drinking coffee before the fight?
November 14, 2010 @ 12:16 PM
Juki

Real talk, Manny could've been knocked out (or at least down) at a couple points when Margarito took control. Manny won the whole fight but he was in danger. I know you Pacquiao fans where nervous. Margarito had heart he didnt back down.

Mayweather will still beat Pacquiao thoughcool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

November 14, 2010 @ 12:20 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Real talk, Manny could've been knocked out (or at least down) at a couple points when Margarito took control. Manny won the whole fight but he was in danger. I know you Pacquiao fans where nervous. Margarito had heart he didnt back down.

Mayweather will still beat Pacquiao thoughcool

There were shaky moments when Pacquiao was on the ropes, won't lie, but Margarito NEVER looked like
knocking him down.

.....and bruh, for that bullshit about Mayweather, kill yourself >sad
November 14, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
J THRILLLAH

So Manny could be a congressman, not train as much, and still win a fight? Big ups.

November 14, 2010 @ 09:07 PM
mixtape_03

don't wry streetwearoversuits juki is known idiotic young troll who always likes the villain just to be odd. he's a fucking idiot who has zero clue as to what he's talking abt in any sport.
November 15, 2010 @ 02:12 AM
ReZ

Marg's coach is an idiot for not stopping the fight.

Instead, Margarito was rushed by ambulance to a local hospital, where the massive cut and swelling beneath his right eye socket was examined, and, where he will remain for through at least Tuesday, when he is expected to receive surgery to repair the damage, Diaz said.

"Antonio suffered a broken right orbital. Unfortunately, the eye muscle is lodged in that fracture and needs to be surgically repaired," Diaz said in a text message to FanHouse.
November 15, 2010 @ 06:45 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

don't wry streetwearoversuits juki is known idiotic young troll who always likes the villain just to be odd. he's a fucking idiot who has zero clue as to what he's talking abt in any sport.

Thought so.
November 15, 2010 @ 04:36 PM
Smooth

Margarito proved he had no game.
November 16, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
DonPedro

instead, margarito was rushed by ambulance to a local hospital, where the massive cut and swelling beneath his right eye socket was examined, and, where he will remain for through at least tuesday, when he is expected to receive surgery to repair the damage, diaz said.

"antonio suffered a broken right orbital. Unfortunately, the eye muscle is lodged in that fracture and needs to be surgically repaired," diaz said in a text message to fanhouse.

cool
November 16, 2010 @ 11:00 PM
Juki

How many times has pretty boy lost? I believe Pacquiao has lost 3 times. and yes Im here to even things out. Y'all acting like Pacquiao will destroy whoever he fights. I'll admit, he is good but we'll have to wait and see until they fight who's better.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

November 16, 2010 @ 11:11 PM
jaded

How many times has pretty boy lost? I believe Pacquiao has lost 3 times. and yes Im here to even things out. Y'all acting like Pacquiao will destroy whoever he fights. I'll admit, he is good but we'll have to wait and see until they fight who's better.

A better question would be WHEN was the last time Pacquiao lost? Everyone brings up those 3 losses, but how relevant are they? His most recent loss was March of 2005 against Morales, who he has beaten 2 out of the 3 times they have fought. Before that, he lost in 1999 in Thailand and 1996 in the Phillipines.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 16, 2010 @ 11:18 PM
Scotty

^ Juki u sound real dumb not knowing what u are saying.. U need some facts before u go in talking about records... Yeah Mayweather is undefeated(questionable) but its still on paper.. Yeah Manny has lost 3 times BUT manny also has fought 16 more fights in his career than Mayweather.. Manny has also boxed much better boxers in past few years than Mayweather and won them all.. Plus you have to add, they have fought the same fighters and Manny beat them in a better fashion if will call it.. Im not going to take anything away from Mayweather.. Hes a great boxer and one of the best... But Just watching both them, Manny proves he is the better boxer.. We can go back and forth on this argument all day, reason im going to stop here.. And it wont get concluded til these guys fight!
November 17, 2010 @ 12:42 AM
mixtape_03

last pg, you quoted me and you said "mayweather will still beat pacquiao though"

you have a diff tone now
November 17, 2010 @ 04:54 PM
Fashawn.

Juki: there is no way Pussy Boy Floyd Mayweather can beat Manny Pacquiao.
And if he is the best why won't he fight the best. Mayweather is a garbage fighter he waited ten years to fight Mosley.

Instagram: steezy_pinoy (Willie Idolor). evo x and g35 owner i dont have time for haters, im too busy working

November 17, 2010 @ 07:02 PM
Dysphoria

And if he is the best why won't he fight the best. Mayweather is a garbage fighter he waited ten years to fight Mosley.

He'll do the same thing to Pacquiao, sadly.
November 21, 2010 @ 03:21 AM
Mistadobalina

in all honesty, 10 years ago mosley was in the top pound for pound position the way pacquiao and floyd are right now...floyd was still up and coming and fighting at 130lbs (mosley never weighed that light).

fight would not have made any sense at all.

Please login first to reply.