December 5, 2009 @ 07:10 PM
Scotty

If it's all about legacy and pride why doesn't Manny just agree to 70/30 ?

lets be real here for a second, 70/30.. just say 100 million goes to payout 70 million to 30 million is a huge difference and is crazy talk! Mayweather knows it and so doesnt everyone else! Manny agreed to 50/50 which i think is fair between this 2 fighters! They are both fighting to see who is the best, why not make it fair? 50/50, Mayweather has to show he can be the best, and Manny has to show he can beat the one guy that stands in his way of becoming the best ever! So in all fairness 50/50 is great.. But i have a feeling it will turn into 60/40 Mayweather maybe 55/45.. Which i feel Manny will accept, if its brought to his attention.. Mayweather will make more money then he first original wanted anyway at 50/50.. The pay as of right now is look like each fighter would make more than 25 million after all said and done!

Mayweather business is smart, he knows this will be the biggest payout in boxing history, so he doesnt want to get screwed over by the promoters who will make tons of money! But come on this is just some nonsense talk right here! U will make enough either way just take, lets them sign the contract so the fight is locked for March and lets see what everyone wants to see!
December 5, 2009 @ 11:38 PM
GOLDENi

The reason I believe Mayweather wants 70/30 is because he thinks that this fight isn't a guaranteed win in his mind like he thought of the other fighters he fought so if he does lose, he will win in one department "money".
December 6, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
J THRILLAH

"I wan tu pait Meywedderr beri badly."

Insta: @jthrillah

December 6, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
brasil

The reason I believe Mayweather wants 70/30 is because he thinks that this fight isn't a guaranteed win in his mind like he thought of the other fighters he fought so if he does lose, he will win in one department "money".

I'm pretty sure he asks that much for every fight, it's more to comfort his ego which deserves a minimum of 70/30.
December 6, 2009 @ 03:56 PM
Scotty

^ please dont tell me u think mayweather deserves 70% minimum? Or u saying Mayweather thinks that way? Either its retarded thinking especially against Manny! Maybe against some slouch but manny... What i think is fair is this, if Mayweather is so confident he will win, like he says he will, they should sign a contract that stats the winner gets 60% loser gets 40%.. Both should agree but most likely would never happen.. Put all bullshit aside, come out and fight for the win!
December 9, 2009 @ 11:49 PM
It's Only Hype

Staples puts up 20 million to get the fight in L.A.
December 10, 2009 @ 02:11 AM
J THRILLAH

The Cowboys owner also put in a bid. It would have been great to see that fight at the new Cowboys stadium.

As for the fight, time to prepare all the Pinoy food!

Insta: @jthrillah

December 10, 2009 @ 02:31 PM
TurfsUpBreh

Please login first to reply.