bape/baby milo tees

March 07, 2006 @ 18:17:23 PM
whats the largest size the tees come in, ive heard 2xl but then heard 1xl, anybody know for sure
March 07, 2006 @ 18:30:27 PM
At this time Bape tees come as large as XXL anything bigger than that is a FAPE.

Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.
March 12, 2006 @ 21:35:44 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
At this time Bape tees come as large as XXL anything bigger than that is a FAPE.

Your friend, TSM-in-N.Y.

Not so...I copped this XL at BWS Kyoto about 10 days ago...check the label...up to XXXXL !!!!! Dunno what the score with this is...maybe a one off?
March 12, 2006 @ 21:57:49 PM

Inactive User

thats a big tag..
March 12, 2006 @ 23:18:21 PM

Inactive User

Not so...I copped this XL at BWS Kyoto about 10 days ago...check the label...up to XXXXL !!!!! Dunno what the score with this is...maybe a one off?

what item is that tag of?

the stores in japan never get anything bigger than xl, so i wonder why the tag is like that. have never seen such a tag in japan before. and whats with all the spelling mistakes.. :hmmm:
March 12, 2006 @ 23:40:56 PM
what item is that tag of?

the stores in japan never get anything bigger than xl, so i wonder why the tag is like that. have never seen such a tag in japan before. and whats with all the spelling mistakes.. :hmmm:

Its off this tee...

I know its weird...I've not seen anything else like this in the Osaka shop but you can ask the guys in BWS Kyoto...Im sure they will remember it.
March 13, 2006 @ 01:14:17 AM
That is the normal teeshirt tag for XL sized tees. All my tees look like that. I belive they switched to that tag when they started to produce size XS and XXL tees. They could not fit all the sizes on one tag so they made one for XS-L and one for XL and XXL but they wanted them to match so they added the ficticious XXXL and XXXXL sizes. Just for style boyz.

BTW If you are interesting in trading that tee, get at me... Yokohama BWS recived 0 of those in XL. I was pissed. I have a bunch of DS tees in XL I would be willing to trade.
March 13, 2006 @ 04:41:43 AM
That is the normal teeshirt tag for XL sized tees. All my tees look like that. I belive they switched to that tag when they started to produce size XS and XXL tees. They could not fit all the sizes on one tag so they made one for XS-L and one for XL and XXL but they wanted them to match so they added the ficticious XXXL and XXXXL sizes. Just for style boyz.

BTW If you are interesting in trading that tee, get at me... Yokohama BWS recived 0 of those in XL. I was pissed. I have a bunch of DS tees in XL I would be willing to trade.

Sorry man...the tee has gone already smh
March 13, 2006 @ 12:05:29 PM
they do have 3x and 4x..

those tags arent just for "style"

but i dont think they sell the 3 and 4x's to regular customers..probably to keep it "limited" and all that propaganda they talk about

just special people with money get ;em..

you think niggas like young jeezy and jay-z are wearing 2x shirts/hoodies and shit??..if you notice, most of the bape shit they flaunt around in is real loose..

and it's obvious, their not the typical size of the bape crowd..which are pretty much people that are like 5'3 and shit..if jeezy was wearing a 2x, his shirts would look snug like kanye west or somethin

so they get the bigger sizes...

hopefully one day they'll actually sell those 3 and 4x sizes..if they dont already
March 13, 2006 @ 16:36:50 PM
Pics? I will belive it when I see it.
Please login first to reply.
x