Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 25, 2009 @ 12:47 PM
A!exander

lol at ryan, which dunk was it?

Yeah though, i steal shit from parties all the time, i stole an extra 360 controller, camera, and alot of shit. I think i sell most of the shit i steal from parties, and if i dont, when they come over to my house, they are like "ive got once just like this" then im like "really?"

Wow not coolconfused
January 25, 2009 @ 02:35 PM
TerenDelvonJones

i take funny pictures of the family. i have the funniest one in my room. sometimes ill take them to another party and swap them so the next day the family is like wtf is this kid in our family?

ahahahahahahahahaha

I broke someone's bedroom door down last summer. It fell over and[FONT="Impact"][SIZE="7"] I crushed some chick underneath it[/SIZE][/FONT]. I didn't say anything to the people in the room and left.

Otherwise, I haven't been to a party where I want to fuck shit up in a while.

i lol'd rather hard
January 25, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
TL

I steal other people's phones and take retarded pictures on them, then just leave them on there for them to find. At some house party me and my friends selotaped everything to the ceiling and walls. Some toaster on the ceiling business.

In my own house alone sometimes slide down the stairs on my stomach just for the lolz, like slowly one step at a time and once at the bottom my trousers have just like fell down and my balls are just hanging out haha, its jokes. N/h

At a party or something get a raw sausage out of the fridge or something, get some mayonaise and start poking somebody who's fucked and crashed out with the sausage pretending it's a penis, then when they start to come round, buss in their face with the mayonaise ahhaha. Massive no homo.

looool shit
January 25, 2009 @ 03:26 PM
PeeWee

yeah that 360 piss shit is retarder

I just look at myself in the mirror and giggle a little, maybe some drool, but that's it

Thats about the extent of what I do. Cept when I get shitfaced and puke on peoples porches lol.
January 25, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
Zeon

What weird things do you guys do when you're alone by yourself? Setting can be anywhere.

Every time I'm drunk at a party, I pee in the bathroom and do a 360 so I pee on all their shit. I always laugh to myself when I remember what I did the next morning. Yeah, I'm fucked up.

That 360 shit is golden, man.

Please login first to reply.