WDYWT: 2009 (Chat Edition) (Flaming fit is fine. Flame person = Infraction)

Jul 15, 2009 @ 18:44
co-sign

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jul 15, 2009 @ 18:49
Ron i c u! i c u Ron! Koor, Teov..and some others great! Oh shit! I'm on D-Evil status... holla!
Jul 15, 2009 @ 18:49

Taps are for sale. size 10 hit me up.

Instagram.com/sir_fred • Grailed.com/users/15373-Airfred/wardrobe

Jul 15, 2009 @ 18:54
Born and raised cause I don't hear an accent in your videos.
Cool that your living out in NYC though.

Nah me and my mum bounced when I was like 5. NY ever since, tho all my family is over there, on my mothers side. Ill shit Fred good to see you back.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:01
hey guiz, i noticed some articles of clothing that many respected members of these boards wear. So recently I went out and purchased said articles of clothing. According to urban dictionary i think the term is "e-props" or "e-fame". That is what i hope to acquire by wearing said articles of clothing.

This is by far the best example I have come across. Doesn't matter WHAT you have on, if you got no swag then you gonna look like shit.

You might as well be wearing a walmart t-shirt, random shorts, and regular pair of white vans.

EDIT: Airfred = Dope

ii-se.co Instagram: @iiseSEOUL Search "iise" on Facebook and like the page to support!

Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:04
gotta admit the box tee looks bad here, but the rest looks okay
Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:31
today

yesterday

Inactive User

Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:39
since when did you think you were cool enough to flame? LOL. Nigs get a couple compliments, be on HB for a couple years, read 100 diff blogs that say the same thing and they start thinkin they cool or something.....LOL.

most people on HB should flame anyone to begin with...

"dope this, dope that" false
some people cant dress their own newborn babies in clothes that looked good let alone themselves

edit: I hate the word swag, but amuells certainly doesnt have any
fuck you kid
Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:45
Are authentics safe to wear with no socks? lol safe

hell no. i made that mistake last week and still have cuts on my ankels and toes and the shoes are stained with blood

fml
Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:52
^^your feet must be shaped weird as shit. i wear authentics without socks all the time and im pretty sure a lot of other people do as well.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 19:58
b00th thats clean.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
hell no. i made that mistake last week and still have cuts on my ankels and toes and the shoes are stained with blood

fml

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Yo, why I imagine boog walking down the street in his peacoat stumbling around town bleeding all over his authentics....Can someone MSpaint that? LOL.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:03
too black too strong.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:06
most people on HB should flame anyone to begin with...

"dope this, dope that" false
some people cant dress their own newborn babies in clothes that looked good let alone themselves

edit: I hate the word swag, but amuells certainly doesnt have any
fuck you kid

100% agree! Plus i hate the word swag, it should have never been made as a word but now its just abused!
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:06
Tired. Stress. Bored:/ I'd flame you too, but I haven't seen you, of the ones I've seen, consistent. I have no life. Wsup den?
Please go through my posts and see who I pick my "flames", which is about less than the amount on 1 hand.

~Lefty

LOL...just messing witchu. blushing

~DM
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:07
staple
apc
bape

mmm

no
Drewbacca
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:11

i cant lie, pandas looks like me but.. this is definitely a hoyitsminironnel.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:16

shit needs to be quoted.
what pants/size?
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:16
AirFred & Pandas, so dope!
Those T-000's AirFred.. if not what are they?

I've been really looking for some good Khaki's, really leaning towards Levi's 501 or 514 khakis.
Drewbacca
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:19

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:36
Puregenious-Thanks.
Ronnel-the Button-up is clean.
Drew-I guess we look alike? Appparantly you got biceps though. I've got fat stoner arms.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 20:55
Jul 15, 2009 @ 21:07
My ***** zaire, u killin it boo
Jul 15, 2009 @ 21:12
thats too much sag, and those 3's look new as fuck(not in a good way), break those in , get em dirty

For real. Dudes still scared to crease their kicks, rocking force fields and shit like it's 06. Those 3's look like shit, I think it's the combination of the fact that they're cdp's, and that they need to be broken in, stop duck walking. Nohate.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 21:18
quaCk
Jul 15, 2009 @ 21:35
Stop wasting you money on ugly bape and get yourself some weight gainer and some fattening food, looking alittle skinny!

lol me spending hundreds on bape?neva dat fool i gets mine for cheep
and plus i like my size and girls do too so hey

Inactive User

Jul 15, 2009 @ 21:48
fucking lol
Jul 15, 2009 @ 22:02
For real. Dudes still scared to crease their kicks, rocking force fields and shit like it's 06. Those 3's look like shit, I think it's the combination of the fact that they're cdp's, and that they need to be broken in, stop duck walking. Nohate.

What if he just took em out of the box, that morning? People get on people for wearing brand new pair of j's and they havent creased yet...

lol me spending hundreds on bape?neva dat fool i gets mine for cheep
and plus i like my size and girls do too so hey

I didnt say hundreds, i just said stop wasting your money! And buying Bape shoes cheap or not its wasting money..
Jul 15, 2009 @ 22:17
hello, summer.
Jul 15, 2009 @ 22:27
piru?

WE TRIPPY MANE

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0