Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 26, 2007 @ 02:29 AM
Mute

man i just had like a paragraph of some intellectual shit, but upon rereading it, i decided to be brief. here's my ultimate point:

california>new york.
December 26, 2007 @ 02:33 AM
Liquid

u were gonna waste a paragraph of our lives with nonsensical lies razz ?

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

December 26, 2007 @ 02:45 AM
zyezye

I made a paragraph too about the intelligence of bush, but i didnt get to hand it in cuz i needed toilet paper.
December 26, 2007 @ 03:45 AM
PAVED

I hate *****s and ******s and Kboog
December 26, 2007 @ 10:01 AM
Liquid

I made a paragraph too about the intelligence of bush, but i didnt get to hand it in cuz i needed toilet paper.

^ lol well done

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

December 26, 2007 @ 10:16 PM
H. Drew

you're gay havean

gstudios eat a dick you cumguzzling queer>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad>sad

http://theurbanerenaissance.com/ http://theurbanerenaissance.tumblr.com/

December 26, 2007 @ 10:17 PM
Tyrone Biggums

havean shut up.
December 26, 2007 @ 10:19 PM

Inactive

lawlz paved got banned
December 26, 2007 @ 10:20 PM
H. Drew

havean shut up.

you caN eat a dick too

http://theurbanerenaissance.com/ http://theurbanerenaissance.tumblr.com/

December 26, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
Hyper.

i dont like tz's fits or the fact that everyone gives him waaaay more props than he deserves.

props on being an older guy with mad heat. you dont need to give him props for every single fit everyday though, fuck.
December 26, 2007 @ 10:22 PM
zyezye

CORN BEEF
December 26, 2007 @ 10:29 PM

Inactive

i dont like tz's fits or the fact that everyone gives him waaaay more props than he deserves.

props on being an older guy with mad heat. you dont need to give him props for every single fit everyday though, fuck.

props on having a mind of your own unlike much of hb
December 26, 2007 @ 10:45 PM
damnwitless1

man i just had like a paragraph of some intellectual shit, but upon rereading it, i decided to be brief. here's my ultimate point:

california>new york.

Where's Tim Dog when you need him?

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

December 26, 2007 @ 10:46 PM

Inactive

NY took over the 10k page proper...dont make us run up and take this shit too
December 26, 2007 @ 10:52 PM
e

^ EARRRRRRRRRRRRRRLY b
December 26, 2007 @ 11:08 PM
no0 v.2.0

i nguyen
December 28, 2007 @ 06:57 PM
Hyper.

JKissi where you at?

So....you got a problem with me because I said niggga?

Look...once black people stop saying it, I will too. Maybe if you people never made it such a common term, you wouldn't have to go through this. I hear black people say niggga a million times more than I hear the word with an E and an R at the end of it.

I understand it's probably not a good word to be using these days. Buuut, on the other hand, it's all in fun. I would never call some a Ni**er unless they were straight up acting like one. When I meet a black person, I give them the same shot at me liking them as I would a white person, brown person....whatever.

Me saying the word niiggaa is not racist. Black people saying white people can't use the term, but using it themselves, IS racist.

But then again, you'd probably get butthurt if there was a channel called White Entertainment Television, and the slogan was "White Star Power". For you guys to shake this, you need to re-evaluate where the problem lies. Until then, you're just anotha niiggaa.

im gonna go eat some chicken and wash it down with some lemonade now.
December 28, 2007 @ 07:15 PM
fang

shut up you fucking idiot
December 28, 2007 @ 07:16 PM
no0 v.2.0

niggga damn.
December 28, 2007 @ 08:05 PM
FearItSelf

hate speech in the house
December 28, 2007 @ 08:08 PM
Medic

shut up you fucking idiot

best trump on hypebeast! well done mr. fang
December 28, 2007 @ 08:49 PM
joeydunks

JKissi where you at?

Look...once black people stop saying it, I will too. Maybe if you people never made it such a common term, you wouldn't have to go through this. I hear black people say niggga a million times more than I hear the word with an E and an R at the end of it.

I understand it's probably not a good word to be using these days. Buuut, on the other hand, it's all in fun. I would never call some a Ni**er unless they were straight up acting like one. When I meet a black person, I give them the same shot at me liking them as I would a white person, brown person....whatever.

Me saying the word niiggaa is not racist. Black people saying white people can't use the term, but using it themselves, IS racist.

But then again, you'd probably get butthurt if there was a channel called White Entertainment Television, and the slogan was "White Star Power". For you guys to shake this, you need to re-evaluate where the problem lies. Until then, you're just anotha niiggaa.

You're using the logic of an 8th grader and giving white people a bad name.
December 28, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
no0 v.2.0

ur a fag kickapop stfu. Your welcome

oh boy, oh no, oh no.
December 28, 2007 @ 09:00 PM
JKISSI

JKissi where you at?

I mean some of the stuff your saying there is straight up ignorant if you really think about it, well I'm not going to argue since your Canadian and have no relevance in this topic :D gg i luv u tho
December 28, 2007 @ 09:05 PM
Muff Rider

lmfao
i had two of them bitches

Lurk'in Since 06

December 28, 2007 @ 09:10 PM
FearItSelf

whiteys should never use the term unless they are wiggers.

I might drop the n bomb from time to time cuz my street cred is of the roof.

qft
December 28, 2007 @ 09:13 PM
JKISSI

What are you anyway Kickapop?
Asian , Indian ?
December 28, 2007 @ 09:30 PM
solekaliber

kick your going to fukin hell
December 28, 2007 @ 10:07 PM
damnwitless1

JKissi where you at?

you are a jackass

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

December 28, 2007 @ 10:20 PM
outlawzsm

agreeed.

Please login first to reply.