Post your unpopular opinions or thoughts

Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:27
oh and Lloyd Banks is the most underrated rapper currently rapping.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 21:33
Vice City > San Andreas
Raider Klan > ASAP
Supreme died and so did hip-hop, idunno how likely a full resurrection is for both.
ABGOHARD & SPACEMAN pretty much the only people on HB who can call themselves rappers.
Everything kanye did after dropout is some faggot shit.
Skrillex isn't music.
Jordan I's > all other jordans
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:22
Miley Cyrus is not hot and she got a deep ass voice
Sep 24, 2012 @ 22:29
I think the whole idea of race is bullshit. Your race is only determined by what you look like, and where you were born.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

There is only one race, and that's the HUMAN race.

-ggot.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
care to elaborate? honestly curious..

His biggest hits are either samples or interpolations of classic funk songs. I have no problem with sampling, but it's just funny when you realize how Dre took the most basic loops and barely even tried to put his own flavor on them, and they became hits just because most of white America had never heard Pariament or Zapp before.

You aren't off but I wouldn't say he barely tried to put his own flavor on them, and I wouldn't say most of white america never heard parliament
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:18
I've said it years ago but ill say it again

FUCK AMERICAN CHEESE THAT SHIT IS NASTY

Another unpopular opinion - quality over quantity when it comes to the ladies you bag. Adding to that slutty chicks and basic bitches don't do it for me. If you seek excessive male attention to validate yourself and/or have an empty brain theres no chance im getting it up for you. If a bitch like that comes to me for attention, i'll behave like a stuck up female turning a thirsty guy down. Thirst is a huge turn off, but usually thats the chick that my homies swarm at a party.
Sep 24, 2012 @ 23:38
ABGOHARD & SPACEMAN pretty much the only people on HB who can call themselves rappers.
Sep 25, 2012 @ 02:27
san andreas is easily the best gta, yall trippin
Sep 25, 2012 @ 02:37
Degrassi in it's prime was one of the greatest shows ever

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Sep 25, 2012 @ 02:58
Mobb Deep is underrated
High School was fucking boring and shitty
Korean BBQ> American BBQ
Rap has destroyed our society
Dont vote
Its so hard to find a not slutty girl that actually meets your requirements
Sep 25, 2012 @ 07:30
I think the whole idea of race is bullshit. Your race is only determined by what you look like, and where you were born.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-

There is only one race, and that's the HUMAN race.

-ggot.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Sep 25, 2012 @ 15:46
I don't freak out about branding that much. I'll rock an obey or AE buttonup as long as there's no blatant logos. saves money and I still look good smokeyface

be careful what you pretend to be

Sep 25, 2012 @ 17:37
Vice City > San Andreas
Raider Klan > ASAP
Supreme died and so did hip-hop, idunno how likely a full resurrection is for both.
Everything kanye did after dropout is some faggot shit.
Skrillex isn't music.
Jordan I's > all other jordans

This might be the most hypebeast shit I've ever heard in my life.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

Sep 25, 2012 @ 20:36
-Most food pics are lame AF at least on instagram. I have absolutely no desire or care to know what people or my friends ate during the day. Only exception that i like food pics is when its actually a pic of something clever or interesting, but if it's plain lasagna or reg ice cream or something i dont care.
Sep 25, 2012 @ 20:49
-Most food pics are lame AF at least on instagram. I have absolutely no desire or care to know what people or my friends ate during the day. Only exception that i like food pics is when its actually a pic of something clever or interesting, but if it's plain lasagna or reg ice cream or something i dont care.

Cosign, but I will occasionally check out the food thread just see some good lookin eats.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

Please login first to reply.