New Era sticker stickiness

Mar 12, 2007 @ 00:47
^you're not necessarily an enemy of the Jewish people just because you don't think it's fair to just steal someone's land from them and tell a group of displaced people that it's theirs now to do what they want with.

Giving over one TRILLION dollars in military and economic aid to a regional hegemon goes directly against the Bible's teachings to give money to the poor and feed the hungry and sick. It's just the rich jacking each other off, yet again, while ignoring 95% of the Bible; which is superstitious hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo to begin with.

Inactive User

Mar 12, 2007 @ 00:58
my sticker is gold.
Mar 13, 2007 @ 18:15
I thought this thread was about a sticker on a hat???? Anyway, you could buy this and solve all your problems.....well except for the sticker on the brim.

Mar 13, 2007 @ 18:22
^blinkyeyes WTF, well there you go, you can take your sticker off and still look cool. New Era must be running out of ideas.
Mar 14, 2007 @ 01:04
I also saw a cap with a huge sticker-logo print on the front.
Originally posted by Inactive User
New Era must be running out of ideas.
Mar 16, 2007 @ 04:28
yeah, whatever. I just don't like ClutchNY that much, is the thing.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 08:33
I just got a new era X OBEY hat few days ago i keep the sticker on and something accidentally scratch the sticker. Some of the gold thing on the sticker is peeling and it shows a silver color below it. Is it normally happen to new era gold sticker when it got scratch? 
Mar 24, 2013 @ 08:50
^ ban this guy.
Mar 24, 2013 @ 09:02
I just got a new era X OBEY hat few days ago i keep the sticker on and something accidentally scratch the sticker. Some of the gold thing on the sticker is peeling and it shows a silver color below it. Is it normally happen to new era gold sticker when it got scratch? 
Yea dog it's normal, all you have to do is just dip the hat in bleach mixed with ammonia for 1 minute then you rinse it off and voila the sticker should be gold again..
Mar 24, 2013 @ 15:49
Yea i always peel em off before wearing em. They look stupid as fuck
Please login first to reply.