New Era sticker stickiness

March 10, 2007 @ 18:53:26
i leave my sticker on my hat ive just couldn't be asked to take it off.

btw its a Palestinian flag. step ya flag/nationality game up lol
lmao i love to institute the "step ya [blank] game up" saying to everything.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 10, 2007 @ 18:58:13
my friend, you have Israel's flag in your avatar. and since palestine and Israel are the same country, you have called Israel a shithole.

As prime minister of Israel, I take much offense to this, and disown you from the Hebrew people.
March 10, 2007 @ 19:00:27
not only is this man an infidel, he is also remarkably, stupendously dumb.

in addition, I am the military leader of Palestine and will not accept implications that I am otherwise!
March 10, 2007 @ 20:01:29
dude you just got owned by a 79-year old and a dead guy.
March 10, 2007 @ 21:42:15
^^^id delete that post since you're agreeing with a troll
March 10, 2007 @ 21:53:15
Originally posted by Inactive User
lmao i love to institute the "step ya [blank] game up" saying to everything.

lol me 2 as you can see.

but god damn at bringin arafat and sharon in this thats OD'ing it

but calling palestine a shithole is stupid since you guys way back when were the same people. thats like caribbean ppl name calling africans i never understood it.
March 10, 2007 @ 22:02:07
Yo when that happens it is time to either cop another fitted or just take off the stickertongueface
March 10, 2007 @ 22:10:54
I don't know why, but I spent the last half an hour laughing at those Yassir and Ariel comments...
Yall should stop fighting, peace in the middle-east!
Oh yeah, ClutchNY, what's wrong with Kuwait, I've always heard that it's a beatiful country???

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 11, 2007 @ 14:49:32
palestine and israel are the SAME COUNTRY, you DUMB FUCK!

Actually, Palestine is not a country it's a geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River made up of various adjoining countries, a few being Egypt, Jordan and Israel.
March 11, 2007 @ 14:56:45
not when i went to fight a war,lol

You were 7 years old the last time there was war in Kuwait, liar.

historically it's true that palestine spanned a few different present-day countries, but in recent history and practically speaking it's a different nation's claim to the land that is Israel.

ps Israel gets more U.S. aid than the entire continent of Africa. talk about a welfare state.

March 11, 2007 @ 15:04:45
oh, that was when we got freedom, right?
March 11, 2007 @ 15:09:48
I believe that was in 2003, when America first invaded Iraq through Kuwait. However, Lebanon and Israel are still at siege.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 11, 2007 @ 15:13:43
so we could say freedom is still pending there?

March 11, 2007 @ 15:14:31
yo, give it up already bro, u wanna keep ur stupid ass sticker on ur hat then go ahead.

but, u shoulda realized u were gonna get flamed for makin a thread like this...

agreed. truce.

March 11, 2007 @ 23:33:33
ps Israel gets more U.S. aid than the entire continent of Africa. talk about a welfare state.

thats no problem for me. as a christian i believe that all Jews and people from Israel are Gods chosen ppl. Any one who is an enemy of Jewish people are an enemy of God which is a good thing.
March 12, 2007 @ 00:47:27
^you're not necessarily an enemy of the Jewish people just because you don't think it's fair to just steal someone's land from them and tell a group of displaced people that it's theirs now to do what they want with.

Giving over one TRILLION dollars in military and economic aid to a regional hegemon goes directly against the Bible's teachings to give money to the poor and feed the hungry and sick. It's just the rich jacking each other off, yet again, while ignoring 95% of the Bible; which is superstitious hocus-pocus mumbo-jumbo to begin with.
March 12, 2007 @ 00:58:56

Inactive User

my sticker is gold.
March 13, 2007 @ 18:15:35
I thought this thread was about a sticker on a hat???? Anyway, you could buy this and solve all your problems.....well except for the sticker on the brim.

March 13, 2007 @ 18:22:25
^blinkyeyes WTF, well there you go, you can take your sticker off and still look cool. New Era must be running out of ideas.
March 14, 2007 @ 01:04:18
I also saw a cap with a huge sticker-logo print on the front.
Originally posted by Inactive User
New Era must be running out of ideas.

March 16, 2007 @ 04:28:02
yeah, whatever. I just don't like ClutchNY that much, is the thing.

March 24, 2013 @ 08:33:08
I just got a new era X OBEY hat few days ago i keep the sticker on and something accidentally scratch the sticker. Some of the gold thing on the sticker is peeling and it shows a silver color below it. Is it normally happen to new era gold sticker when it got scratch? 
Please login first to reply.
x