Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 5, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
SmoothCriminal

^ She did. she told me i could use hers and i was like nahh fuck that haha. We're both heading home from school for the summer tho
May 5, 2011 @ 12:08 PM
cs02132

i havent had those times...fuck you fiends

lol I remember a few years ago you used to always rave about zebra cakes haha

Anyone else miss how this thread used to be? sad
May 5, 2011 @ 12:15 PM
CONQ

man i got a broken pipe, no weed and big ass resin ball..

anyone got any ideas?
May 5, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
HEAD HONCHO

buy weed
May 5, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
jaguar everglades

lol I remember a few years ago you used to always rave about zebra cakes haha

Anyone else miss how this thread used to be? sad

this thread had me from like...the day after i smoked my first bowl...it would be some epic ass history if my posts werent deleted. go back when youre like 70 and reread the shit you did when you were little.

but yeah...this thread has changed. idk whats up with it.
May 5, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
vin.

too many peoples elitisms
people think they have the dankest weed and bitch about other nigas takin small rips

lol@hoss still though
May 5, 2011 @ 01:23 PM
whenarichniggawantU

lol the bong elitism is MUCH worse.

you blew 20 grand on some fuckin glass. congrats.
May 5, 2011 @ 01:32 PM
jaguar everglades

too many people elitism
people think they have the dankest weed and bitch about other nigas takin small rips

lol@hoss still though

ahahahhaa vin

how many people in here blunt and ride regularly? i get paranoid doing it in public so hotboxing is the only solution. how to get rid of the smelll you ask? get an air freshner that plugs into the air vent.

how do you guys transport ur mj? i use an old pill bottle with my name peeled off it.
May 5, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
.emaN

^swag

yeah i love smoking and driving. nothing better than joints and blunts while driving. I do it in public too though.. not too many people around here give a fuck.. i transport my shit in a corked jar under my seat. hideaway compartments under seats for the fucking win &)
May 5, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
jaguar everglades

^swag

yeah i love smoking and driving. nothing better than joints and blunts while driving. I do it in public too though.. not too many people around here give a fuck.. i transport my shit in a corked jar under my seat. hideaway compartments under seats for the fucking win &)

did you make your own hideaway compartment? i put my stash in my sunglass tray thing that closes. but if i get pulled over and searched for sure a cop will find it.

ive been thinking about making a faux vent cover. like capping the vent so no air blows through it fitting my bottle in there and then putting the vent cover on it for easy hiding/incase shit goes down
May 5, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
mrfunnni

did you make your own hideaway compartment? i put my stash in my sunglass tray thing that closes. but if i get pulled over and searched for sure a cop will find it.

ive been thinking about making a faux vent cover. like capping the vent so no air blows through it fitting my bottle in there and then putting the vent cover on it for easy hiding/incase shit goes down

still wont hide the smell, i put mine in a small mason jar, and inside a metal coffee mug.
Double smell proof, and double the freshness. then hide in your glove or trunk

haha fag

May 5, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
Tonyreyes

Getting high before Taco night at 529 E.
cool
May 5, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
vin.

lol i just realized the fist sentence of my last post makes noooooo sense hahahahahahahahaaha

anywayssssss this skywalker og is ripping me
i usually wrap my js in a dryer sheet or 2 and stick them under the chairs, lost a couple nice ones this way though lolol
May 6, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
Quincy Banks

I used to be, but I quit because I felt that it was messing with my anxiety. Might start soon again.

quincybanks.bandcamp.com | quincybanks.tumblr.com | instagram.com/quincybanks | twitter.com/QQuincyBanks | soundcloud.com/quincybanks

May 6, 2011 @ 12:56 AM
jaguar everglades

lol i just realized the fist sentence of my last post makes noooooo sense hahahahahahahahaaha

anywayssssss this skywalker og is ripping me
i usually wrap my js in a dryer sheet or 2 and stick them under the chairs, lost a couple nice ones this way though lolol

lmao this one doesnt make much sense either vin
May 6, 2011 @ 03:56 AM
Tdilla1025

Its a gotdamn recession, cut some slack
May 6, 2011 @ 07:44 AM
nadu

May 6, 2011 @ 07:47 AM
zzzboy

too many peoples elitisms

lol@hoss still though

zoned
May 6, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
cs02132

I cruise a good amount.. Me and my friends call it fishcruising (fishbowl+cruise) but I keep the defrost on like 3 and it sucks the smoke up.. I have a series of planned routes where I feel safe smoking on and I'm always on alert for cops. Knock on wood that nothing happens lol

I just keep my shit in a smuckers jar inside my trunk. I have a VW it has an extra lock for the trunk so I just use that.. Like the trunk closes and locks normally but above the open trunk switch there's a keyhole to lock it again. I found out in my CJ class that cops need a warrant to search the car then another warrant for a locked trunk

And massachusetts just passed a law that If your car smells like weed it's not probable cause for a search SWAG
May 6, 2011 @ 09:56 AM
jaguar everglades

I cruise a good amount.. Me and my friends call it fishcruising (fishbowl+cruise) but I keep the defrost on like 3 and it sucks the smoke up.. I have a series of planned routes where I feel safe smoking on and I'm always on alert for cops. Knock on wood that nothing happens lol

I just keep my shit in a smuckers jar inside my trunk. I have a VW it has an extra lock for the trunk so I just use that.. Like the trunk closes and locks normally but above the open trunk switch there's a keyhole to lock it again. I found out in my CJ class that cops need a warrant to search the car then another warrant for a locked trunk

And massachusetts just passed a law that If your car smells like weed it's not probable cause for a search SWAG

/denzel smile

i get mad paranoid about cops. especially cause i know they find the most bullshit reasons to pull you over so any time you drive with weed its a gamble.

its crazy that you also have set routes. i take the same route every morning and when im coming home from work at night. these routes are my cumulative knowledge of almost 8 months of me living down in fla. things i took into consideration: have i ever been pulled over on this road, do you see many cops, can cops chill on the median, traffic flow, stop signs, street lights.

i also drive a vw but my shits a hatch so my trunk is easily accessible. my glove compartment had a lock on it but the plastic tab you pull to open it broke off so now there isnt a lock and im using a screwdriver to open it lulz....

Shun i checked where you said to look and to my surprise i found space big enough for some plastic baggies if need be. but my prescription pill bottle, which seems to be smell proof, doesnt fit.

time to wake n bake.

wake n bake tradition:

either starbucks frappachino or yellow gatorade is required to sip on during the journey

starbucks pros:

fucking delish
its coffee
cons:
you feel like a fag ordering lmaooo

i got this statue of the virgin marry aka our lady of fatima blssed by a priest and that rides with me. i swear since i got it, a 99% drop of pigish activity has been noted.

May 6, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
motherland

found on tumblr

May 6, 2011 @ 12:20 PM
cs02132

I don't like keeping shit in my glovey. Teacher told us if they have a warrant to search your car they can go in the glovey too but you need a completely different warrant for a locked trunk

I also got my windows tinted (22%) a few weeks ago so that helps too
May 6, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
nisco

Woody Harrelson Kush. one of the best i've ever burnt.
May 6, 2011 @ 12:39 PM
Zach!?

If it's one of those slim prescription pill bottles, you might be able to hide it where I hide my shit if I have something on me.

I don't know how to describe it so:

Surely it's different from car to car, but in my car where the plastic of the dash ends down there and meets the carpet lining for the foot well (since it isn't flush), I can hide shit there.

My friend who drives a first gen. xB hides his shit in the pop-out vents in the trunk, he just lets it go as far down as it goes (there isn't an opening to let it fall out from there or anything).

Had a '99 toyota camry back in high school and this spot probably saved me a good 6 or 7 times when ive had 2 ounces + chilling in my car and got pulled over
May 6, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
no0 v.2.0

bout to break my t break right now. yessssssssssssssssssss.
May 6, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
jaguar everglades

^^^shit me too. tbreaked for 2 hours
May 6, 2011 @ 01:43 PM
motherland

lmfao
May 6, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
giorgio19

its always a risk when you smoke and drive cuz you never know, me n my homies normally roll up n burn outside just to be safe then continue cruising..got pulled over just after smoking a joint with my buddy n ive never tripped out so hard. (buddy had a suspended license to).
May 6, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
motherland

my brother comin home today after a year locked up

so its about to go down

May 6, 2011 @ 01:58 PM
Lew

As long as the cops have probably cause they can search your vehicle without a warrant, as long as they say they smell weed, or it looks suspicious then you cant do much.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.