Whos a Stoner?

Apr 18, 2009 @ 20:06
Probably the best night of my life yesterday.

Started with no weed and no possibility of getting any, ended drunk as fuck and high in a limo with my best friends.
Apr 18, 2009 @ 20:41
I think that black and mild I had last night made me sick
sounds stupid but Im trying to think of what did make me sick
Apr 18, 2009 @ 21:26

Lightheaded? Dizzy? Cold sweat? Felt like you were gonna throw up or did throw up?

It was the tobacco.
Apr 18, 2009 @ 21:36

damn i smoke blacks on the regs and i have never felt sick.

went to the dopest party last night, matched on 2 blunts and 4 bowls
Apr 18, 2009 @ 21:39
i dropped 15mg of 2C-E last night andit it was pretty much the most intense experience ive had with substances. The come up hit me really hard and i felt like i was gonna die. My head was killing me and my stomach felt horrible.
We went to miami for this show and it turned out to be 21+ but i was tripping way to hard to drive back. My friend who was also tripping on a lower dose had to drive us back to these dudes house. They were were his friends but i knew them pretty much anyway. On the ride back i just felt like i had to move and the only thing that could keep me from feeling like shit was listening to music and thinking about this girl im seeing.
My body just started vibrating like crazy. Like if you were sitting on a superpowered washing machine or some shit. We get back to the kids house and we just vibe out and the visuals start to kick in and everything is just swaying from side to side and the lights seem to get brighter and dimmer on their own. We chill out and listen to music and talk for a few hrs and i leave at around 5am and head back home.
I got back home and couldnt sleep at all. My head was killing me and i felt like i had an incredible amount of gas in my stomach. Its around 7am and i notice the sun coming up so i look out the window and everything just seems like painting or cartoon or something out there. I take some tylenol and put some ice on my forehead and pass out around 8:30 i believe.
I woke up at 4 because i had to be at work at 5 and i felt better until i got to work and the headache came back and everything just really annoyed me. Not my co-workers but the dumbass customers ruining my life lol. I feel alright now that im back home and about to eat some food and relax.
I dont think i should have did it on an empty stomach and not much sleep the prior night. My body just feels really drained.
Idk if id ever do it again because the come down and hangover for me right now is not worth it. I did some about a year ago but that was a much lower dose.
I was thinking that poisoning your body is just very stupid and im considering not drinking, smoking, or anything for a long time.

Inactive User

Apr 18, 2009 @ 22:09
Apr 18, 2009 @ 22:22
Apr 18, 2009 @ 22:24
lol
Apr 18, 2009 @ 22:34
had my very first blunt last thursday
then last night.. supposed to be today
but those bitches did it without me

feels so good
Apr 19, 2009 @ 02:29
this break has been wild. xanax, valium, vicodin...tripped balls on ambien last night too. mad faded and hopefully HBWCBK will bless me for 420 blushing
Apr 19, 2009 @ 02:38
^you dont get a buzz unless you inhale that shit yo

i hope he DID inhale it, otherwise hes wasting his money on the real
Apr 19, 2009 @ 03:51
Your missing out.
Black and Milds are where its at.
After blunts I smoke menthol cigarettes though.

Anyone every try chewing tobacco?
Did it at a party last night and it packed quite a punch for its size. A surprising buzz.
Apr 19, 2009 @ 10:06
Originally posted by Inactive User
Your missing out.
Black and Milds are where its at.
After blunts I smoke menthol cigarettes though.

Anyone every try chewing tobacco?
Did it at a party last night and it packed quite a punch for its size. A surprising buzz.

Chew is only good for that buzz the first couple times.
Last weekend i did it for the second time and i got so buzzed on it, it was unreal.
But all my friends chew regularly and they say you stop getting that big of buzz after the first couple times.
Apr 19, 2009 @ 10:16
smoking hookah after blazing is pretty fun
Apr 19, 2009 @ 11:01
i dropped 15mg of 2C-E last night andit it was pretty much the most intense experience ive had with substances. The come up hit me really hard and i felt like i was gonna die. My head was killing me and my stomach felt horrible.
We went to miami for this show and it turned out to be 21+ but i was tripping way to hard to drive back. My friend who was also tripping on a lower dose had to drive us back to these dudes house. They were were his friends but i knew them pretty much anyway. On the ride back i just felt like i had to move and the only thing that could keep me from feeling like shit was listening to music and thinking about this girl im seeing.
My body just started vibrating like crazy. Like if you were sitting on a superpowered washing machine or some shit. We get back to the kids house and we just vibe out and the visuals start to kick in and everything is just swaying from side to side and the lights seem to get brighter and dimmer on their own. We chill out and listen to music and talk for a few hrs and i leave at around 5am and head back home.
I got back home and couldnt sleep at all. My head was killing me and i felt like i had an incredible amount of gas in my stomach. Its around 7am and i notice the sun coming up so i look out the window and everything just seems like painting or cartoon or something out there. I take some tylenol and put some ice on my forehead and pass out around 8:30 i believe.
I woke up at 4 because i had to be at work at 5 and i felt better until i got to work and the headache came back and everything just really annoyed me. Not my co-workers but the dumbass customers ruining my life lol. I feel alright now that im back home and about to eat some food and relax.
I dont think i should have did it on an empty stomach and not much sleep the prior night. My body just feels really drained.
Idk if id ever do it again because the come down and hangover for me right now is not worth it. I did some about a year ago but that was a much lower dose.
I was thinking that poisoning your body is just very stupid and im considering not drinking, smoking, or anything for a long time.

Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.
Apr 19, 2009 @ 15:35
^I agree. Ive never drank until i threw up or smoked myself into serious couch lock. I think it was just how i was thinking that night you know. Im sure ill drink and smoke again[probably soon] but that shit was intense
Apr 19, 2009 @ 16:06
fuck smoking swishers by themselves. made me fucking throw up last time since i was planning on rolling a blunt with it but then there was arealdy 5 blunts in rotation so i was like might as well smoke it. fuck it

sparks party last night,
smoked out 3 hits, 1 balloon, 3 shots... felt pretty good til the popo came
Apr 19, 2009 @ 16:24
smoking hookah after blazing is pretty fun

I mix that shit usually. But lately i havent been able to stand hookah tobacco
Apr 19, 2009 @ 16:58
take a hit, down a shot, exhale = win
Apr 19, 2009 @ 17:11
take a hit, down a shot, exhale = win

what are you a faggot? take a bong rip, take a shot, chug a beer, exhale.

recent:

Apr 19, 2009 @ 17:23
hotboxed in a bathroom at a hotel kickback, 7 blunts, 1 joint, 4 types of kush, 1 type of medical: mixxxed.

Heaven never felt so close blushing
Apr 19, 2009 @ 19:35
theres a ton of hooka bars in my area
all the middle eastern fools love that shit
Apr 19, 2009 @ 19:36
theres a ton of hooka bars in my area
all the middle eastern fools love that shit

818? are you Glendale?

slash, 4/20 tomorrow HB...
Apr 19, 2009 @ 19:41
It's going to be awesome being high for the whole day and going to class. HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYONE
Apr 19, 2009 @ 19:44
818? are you Glendale?

slash, 4/20 tomorrow HB...

naw Northridge/Granada Hills area
mostly armenians here
Apr 19, 2009 @ 20:00
420 tmrw and i cant smoke..............................
FAIL
Apr 19, 2009 @ 20:02
School tomorrow will be lovely.
Apr 19, 2009 @ 20:03
granada hills head? lol cool, my ex lives in granada hills lol Koreatown smokeyface
Apr 19, 2009 @ 20:06
what are you a faggot? take a bong rip, take a shot, chug a beer, exhale.

the strike out = smokeyface

I'm not talking about dance lessons. I'm talking about putting a brick through the other guy's windshield.

Apr 19, 2009 @ 20:14
Food for tommorow:
My frozen stock of thin mints
Doritos cool ranch
toaster strudel
sweet tart
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0